Author Topic: Trump goes off on Mika and Joe S. on Twitter: oh boy.  (Read 20789 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Trump goes off on Mika and Joe S. on Twitter: oh boy.
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:44:22 AM »
Yikes - Trump On Morning Joe
Trump's Twitter ^ | June 29, 2017
Posted on 6/29/2017, 9:10:44 AM

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account  @realDonaldTrump 11m

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account  @realDonaldTrump 5m 5 minutes ago

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Trump goes off on Mika and Joe S. on Twitter: oh boy.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 08:19:55 AM »
Can't blame him. Blood is really hard to get out of clothes or couch cushions.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 08:26:08 AM »
I don't care who you are, Trump has some highly hilarious tweets/one liners.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 08:42:20 AM »

I watch MJ - and these two have been relentless against Trump for months on end. 

Yeah it was crude of him, but she earned it. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 08:43:44 AM »

If Trump were a liberal and was firing these barbs at people on the right, he'd be a folk hero at this point.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 08:45:10 AM »
I watch MJ - and these two have been relentless against Trump for months on end. 

Yeah it was crude of him, but she earned it. 

I don't watch the show either but whatever clips I've seen of her, she always comes across as very self-righteous and pompous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 09:29:45 AM »
I don't watch the show either but whatever clips I've seen of her, she always comes across as very self-righteous and pompous.

Trump is a MASTER troll.   I mean he is a FNG jedi knight level.

Now - by wrecking Mika - everyone will be looking at her face lift and other surgeries. Etc. 

Trump is a the wrong guy to F with. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 09:37:55 AM »
Trump is a MASTER troll.   I mean he is a FNG jedi knight level.

Now - by wrecking Mika - everyone will be looking at her face lift and other surgeries. Etc.  

Trump is a the wrong guy to F with.  

With every tweet you have all these apoplectic liberals going crazy on his Twitter page as if he actually reads those responses.

One of my favorites:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 09:41:04 AM »
With every tweet you have all these apoplectic liberals going crazy on his Twitter page is if he actually reads those responses.

One of my favorites:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!

My FB feed is bleeding liberal tears at every utterance of trump - he truly owns their existences. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 10:26:15 AM »
My FB feed is bleeding liberal tears at every utterance of trump - he truly owns their existences. 

All these liberal female talking heads are going apeshit calling Trump a sexist  and a misogynist yada yada yada. These fools should go visit a black inner city and see how the Demographic that votes 90% Democrat speaks about women.

Povilas

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 02:56:48 PM »
All these liberal female talking heads are going apeshit calling Trump a sexist  and a misogynist yada yada yada. These fools should go visit a black inner city and see how the Demographic that votes 90% Democrat speaks about women.

That's skirting the issue; that the so called president is a total fool.  The US deserves better. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 03:26:18 PM »
That's skirting the issue; that the so called president is a total fool.  The US deserves better. 
Grasping why are you so quiet on the CNN, etc. issues? Skirting over the unseemly stories.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 03:26:33 PM »
That's skirting the issue; that the so called president is a total fool.  The US deserves better.  

Why because you say so? You have a Libtard shooting a congressman and it's no big deal but if Trump makes a little comment  about someone who attacked him relentlessly it's the end of the fucking world. It's another miserable liberal defect. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 03:28:30 PM »

Elections have consequences fagg0t
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 03:30:18 PM »
Yikes - Trump On Morning Joe
Trump's Twitter ^ | June 29, 2017
Posted on 6/29/2017, 9:10:44 AM

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account  @realDonaldTrump 11m

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account  @realDonaldTrump 5m 5 minutes ago

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
;D

Well they asked for it

A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 03:54:40 PM »
;D

Well they asked for it

Yes they did, but he has to be bigger than this.  I don't want the president engaging in locker room trash talk. 

Povilas

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 04:08:10 PM »
Why because you say so? You have a Libtard shooting a congressman and it's no big deal but if Trump makes a little comment  about someone who attacked him relentlessly it's the end of the fucking world. It's another miserable liberal defect. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

No, the shooting was horrendous, a heanus act.  Let's stay on topic.  If a child Used language like Trump or acted like he does we would would try to teach the child some manners.  Yet, this same language is coming from a grown man, the President and its tolerated.  No wonder the States is becoming the laughing stock of the world. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 04:27:25 PM »
No, the shooting was horrendous, a heanus act.  Let's stay on topic.  If a child Used language like Trump or acted like he does we would would try to teach the child some manners.  Yet, this same language is coming from a grown man, the President and its tolerated.  No wonder the States is becoming the laughing stock of the world. 

Oh please.  Granted Trump shouldn't get down in the mud with the incredibly biased hypocrites who are attacking him, but to say the U.S. is the laughing stock of the world is absolutely ridiculous.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 04:32:54 PM »

It is part of the topic. The media couldn't get that story off the news fast enough. But one little tweet is a big fucking deal. Don't make me laugh at this fake outrage bullshit. You don't like it because it's not your guy doing it. If it were you'd be laughing your ass off.

The truth is that for the first time liberals are on the receiving end of being goofed on and laughed at and just can't handle it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 04:50:30 PM »
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 04:57:28 PM »
It is part of the topic. The media couldn't get that story off the news fast enough. But one little tweet is a big fucking deal. Don't make me laugh at this fake outrage bullshit. You don't like it because it's not your guy doing it. If it were you'd be laughing your ass off.

The truth is that for the first time liberals are on the receiving end of being goofed on and laughed at and just can't handle it.

Truth.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 05:20:48 PM »

The U.S. is the greatest country in the world and the greatest political leader on the planet is going to fix 8 years of chimp fuckups and make America even greater!

Joy Behar sucks used donkey dick!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2017, 05:37:39 PM »
Yes they did, but he has to be bigger than this.  I don't want the president engaging in locker room trash talk. 

I do.

Fuck with the bull and you get the horns. About time these liberals learned the 1st Amendment has consequences

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2017, 05:40:45 PM »
Media makes fun of Trump' s hair. Hahaha

Media makes fun of Trump's hands. Hahaha

Media makes fun of Trump's weight. Hahaha

Trump makes fun of media. End. Of. The. Fucking. World.
a