Author Topic: Peaceful27 and Evan - The Musical  (Read 737 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Peaceful27 and Evan - The Musical
« on: June 29, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »
Would probably do well if it was made

The story always fascinated me, shit I even signed up for MD just to read about but a lot of it was removed or banned.

So was it proven that peaceful27 was a catfish/troll? Or a real chick? Was Evan married at the time he tried to hang with her? But why would Evan who probably had his fair share of groupies wanting atttention from him, have to chase an internet avatar across the country? So many questions and so few answers.

Was fun stuff reading about when it was happening. Any one know how it all ended or what happened to "peaceful27"?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: Peaceful27 and Evan - The Musical
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 01:54:22 AM »
"she" was posting on special Ed board years ago I read once that only block head knows for sure supposedly met him so the truth lies with him.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:30:46 PM »
Would probably do well if it was made

The story always fascinated me, shit I even signed up for MD just to read about but a lot of it was removed or banned.

So was it proven that peaceful27 was a catfish/troll? Or a real chick? Was Evan married at the time he tried to hang with her? But why would Evan who probably had his fair share of groupies wanting atttention from him, have to chase an internet avatar across the country? So many questions and so few answers.

Was fun stuff reading about when it was happening. Any one know how it all ended or what happened to "peaceful27"?

Old story, was a girl. Def true.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 01:12:50 AM »
I'm still in touch with Peaceful.

We're Fb friends, actually. She's a nurse practitioner in
the western suburbs of Chicago.

She *still* laughs at the whole situation.

- Block!
?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 02:11:48 AM »
One of the legendary tales. Egg can still be seen on Evan's face