Author Topic: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines  (Read 54623 times)

Jamaal

• Getbig III
Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines
« on: June 29, 2017, 10:42:09 AM »
What's the best route?

Generally speaking...

Opiates + Alcohol = ok

Benzodiazepines + Opiates = ok

Opiates + Benzodiazepines + Alcohol = warning

?

Jamaal

• Getbig III
Re: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:44:17 AM »
Fully aware that they're all 3 CNS depressants.

Looking only for personal experiences.

Thank you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 10:50:14 AM »
What's the best route?

Generally speaking...

Opiates + Alcohol = ok

Opiates + Benzodiazepines + Alcohol = warning

?
Best route for what? What is your end game? death? ???
A

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 10:51:57 AM »
Best route for what? What is your end game? death? ???

Hopefully not death. Just trying to feel alive mate

:'(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 11:05:55 AM »
Ime the alcohol always overrode the "good" feeling of opiates. Benzos will kinda potienate the opiates, but too much and you'll just fall asleep. Best combo I used was opiates, benzos,& soma. But its hard to find some these days. Drs switched to flexeril and zanaflex.

Bad news though far as addiction goes. Last thing you want is to be addicted to opiates NEEDING to take a dose 1st thing in the morning just to "get well".(i.e. get yourself "not dope sick"). Before long percs or oxys or opana supplies will run low or get too expensive and you'll rationalize heroin because its cheaper and stronger... Before long you'll spend $78k in a year n a half on it like I did... And end up in a $60k rehab with a $6k co-pay. Never ends well. Since I got out of that rehab spring '16, I've known of well over a dozen people who've od'd and died by usingbopiates with benzos in their systems.

Oh btw, most people who is and die from opiates, dontbdie just from opiate od... Almost always because they mixxed benzos and/or alcohol with the opiate.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 11:12:07 AM »
Those nice cocktails can cause you cardiac arrest in a jiffy.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »
Ime the alcohol always overrode the "good" feeling of opiates. Benzos will kinda potienate the opiates, but too much and you'll just fall asleep. Best combo I used was opiates, benzos,& soma. But its hard to find some these days. Drs switched to flexeril and zanaflex.

Bad news though far as addiction goes. Last thing you want is to be addicted to opiates NEEDING to take a dose 1st thing in the morning just to "get well".(i.e. get yourself "not dope sick"). Before long percs or oxys or opana supplies will run low or get too expensive and you'll rationalize heroin because its cheaper and stronger... Before long you'll spend $78k in a year n a half on it like I did... And end up in a $60k rehab with a $6k co-pay. Never ends well. Since I got out of that rehab spring '16, I've known of well over a dozen people who've od'd and died by usingbopiates with benzos in their systems.

Oh btw, most people who is and die from opiates, dontbdie just from opiate od... Almost always because they mixxed benzos and/or alcohol with the opiate.

Interesting. IMe, alcohol nicely brings on additional relaxation with the opiates. Doesn't do anything for euphoria however.

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 11:53:42 AM »
Benzos and booze aren't a good combo -- take it from me.  Memory loss can be particularly nasty. 

I've no experience with alcohol and opiates.  Then again, when I *was* on hydrocodone and ilk, I was recovering from serious intestinal surgery, and the painkillers alone left me so wobbly I couldn't imagine combining them with drinking.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 11:56:15 AM »
Benzos and booze aren't a good combo -- take it from me.  Memory loss can be particularly nasty. 

I've no experience with alcohol and opiates.  Then again, when I *was* on hydrocodone and ilk, I was recovering from serious intestinal surgery, and the painkillers alone left me so wobbly I couldn't imagine combining them with drinking.
How much were you taking?

5th of liquor and a few opiates don't do smithing.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 12:02:19 PM »
Those nice cocktails can cause you cardiac arrest in a jiffy.

Hmm. Might have been blessed to not reach these heights.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 12:06:07 PM »
You can get away with a few drinks while taking opiates.   When I had my motorcycle accident and broke both legs years back, I still enjoyed a few rum and cokes on weekends whilst taking Percocets every few hours to manage pain.   Just don't take too many pills and get piss drunk.

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 12:22:55 PM »
How much were you taking?

5th of liquor and a few opiates don't do smithing.

Interesting.

I honestly can't remember the doses.  Certainly less than the equivalent amount of IV Dilaudid they gave me in the hospital.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 12:35:20 PM »

and back in in November 16 with Matt Hughes brother????

And you say i have a shit life.   ::)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »
What's the best route?

Generally speaking...

Opiates + Alcohol = ok

Opiates + Benzodiazepines + Alcohol = warningj

?

Mixing opiates and benzos is a bad idea. I remember having to carry my buddy into his house after he mixed zanax and heroin. Benzp withdrawal made him jump off a farm silo after he got off a greyhound bus in the middle of nowhere, dead of winter. Died on impact..

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 12:48:42 PM »
Mixing opiates and benzos is a bad idea. I remember having to carry my buddy into his house after he mixed zanax and heroin. Benzp withdrawal made him jump off a farm silo after he got off a greyhound bus in the middle of nowhere, dead of winter. Died on impact..

Sorry to hear that, Getbig brother

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 01:04:39 PM »
(i.e. get yourself "not dope sick")
Great docu about Greenwich Village {NYC} drug use

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 02:17:37 PM »
Why not just do a few caps of G? It produces a much better feeling than all this

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 02:24:04 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 02:36:19 PM »
What the fuck is the matter with you junkies? Drink a beer when you're feelin good and go for an early morning run when you're feeling down.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 02:40:49 PM »
What the fuck is the matter with you junkies? Drink a beer when you're feelin good and go for an early morning run when you're feeling down.

they need to fill their empty lives with something.....

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 02:48:17 PM »

Haahahahahaha. Made my day

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2017, 02:49:25 PM »

Hehe you sir, win the internet.

The irony.

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2017, 02:51:17 PM »
Hehe you sir, win the internet.

The irony.

;D

whats ironic about it?

Or have you just taken esfitness advice earlier today?

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2017, 02:53:59 PM »
whats ironic about it?

Or have you just taken esfitness advice earlier today?

Pardon my assumptions, but it appears as if you think those who partake in any of the above listed substances lead empty lives?