Author Topic: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines  (Read 54637 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2017, 04:57:55 PM »
Fuck it get me some,I feel like getting addicted then just quitting.

Yeah!

C'mon, ES. Hook us up, bro.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2017, 05:00:20 PM »
Just say no and stay in school !!   ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »
$110/g

VenMo me

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2017, 07:54:22 PM »
$110/g

VenMo me

$4 a pill/VenMo schmenmo, PM.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »
$4 a pill/VenMo schmenmo, PM.

4/pill? Maybe for a Roxy. Pills don't do shit for me. Need 200mg crushed up and swallowed for me to even feel oxycodone anymore. Had kidney stone about 5months ago and tried 12 10mg tabs one day crushed up all at once & 20tabs the next day and didn't feel shit aside from making me puke about 3hrs later. Did help the pain though and posses blood next morning So I know I passed the stone. Opiate tolerance is still fucked over a year since my last dose. I suppose it does come back cuz I had a wisdom tooth pulled in prison maybe in 08 or 09 and they gave me 1 5mg Vicodin twice a day for 3 days and was high all day.. So high I couldn't even sleep at night. Lol... And that was 7-8yrs since id been off Nubian... pills just ain't worth the trouble for me. If I have surgery anytime soon they're just gonna have to do a nerve block or something.. Not like I'd take a painkiller anyways, especially after the kidney stone experience. Besides, I refused them after my grade 3 ankle separation last spring fresh outta rehab.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2017, 02:36:09 AM »
Fuck it get me some,I feel like getting addicted then just quitting.

Careful bro, haven't you seen the Starsky and Hutch episode, "The Fix" where Hutch gets hooked on the hard stuff (involuntarily, of course)?  If you're gonna try this, make sure you've got a Starsky lined up  ;D

T

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2017, 02:57:09 AM »
$110/g

VenMo me

Actually not a terrible price.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2017, 03:41:39 AM »
Actually not a terrible price.

Not a terrible price for me to sell it. Lol.. I used to pay 180 for 6g lol

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2017, 04:15:53 AM »
Street price buying one at a time... I've heard of people paying upwards of $70 for half gram

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2017, 04:16:31 AM »
Good healthy discussion here guys..........carry on !!  LOL  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2017, 04:22:43 AM »
Street price buying one at a time... I've heard of people paying upwards of $70 for half gram

Well, back when I first started I was getting it off a buddy's girlfriend who happened to be a crackhead (my buddy didn't no she was a crackhead when he started seeing her and when she moved in and didn't have the heart to kick her out of the street once he found out so he was kind of stuck with her) was charging me $360 a gram once she found out that I could afford $100 a gram and then 150 a gram and then 250 a gram and so on LOL

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2017, 01:04:13 PM »
How much?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2017, 01:35:29 PM »
My willpower is fucking great,yours is not as you decided to shoot heroin and who knows what else.

Not trying to slam you or anything, but you mentioned quitting a fuckload of things recently with willpower. How recently?
"

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2017, 03:15:53 PM »
4/pill? Maybe for a Roxy. Pills don't do shit for me. Need 200mg crushed up and swallowed for me to even feel oxycodone anymore. Had kidney stone about 5months ago and tried 12 10mg tabs one day crushed up all at once & 20tabs the next day and didn't feel shit aside from making me puke about 3hrs later. Did help the pain though and posses blood next morning So I know I passed the stone. Opiate tolerance is still fucked over a year since my last dose. I suppose it does come back cuz I had a wisdom tooth pulled in prison maybe in 08 or 09 and they gave me 1 5mg Vicodin twice a day for 3 days and was high all day.. So high I couldn't even sleep at night. Lol... And that was 7-8yrs since id been off Nubian... pills just ain't worth the trouble for me. If I have surgery anytime soon they're just gonna have to do a nerve block or something.. Not like I'd take a painkiller anyways, especially after the kidney stone experience. Besides, I refused them after my grade 3 ankle separation last spring fresh outta rehab.

You've sampled a lot more of these things than me, that's for sure.  I know it's subjective, and I take your point about some of the pills not working for you any more, but once upon a time you could feel them, right?  So I was wondering if you could you rank these things (opiates) in order of strength? 

To be clear - I've no intention of taking anything as a result of any list you write LOL - you can't get most of these in the UK anyway...  I guess I'm just  wondering what the 'escalation route' is for people who don't go straight to heroin...

And has anyone ever tried poppy seed tea?
T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2017, 03:47:23 PM »
Well,

My brother is in the hospital right now in MOntreal as a result of the "lifestyle" and the doctors are saying that 99% chance he won'e make it.
"

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2017, 04:27:12 PM »
Well,

My brother is in the hospital right now in MOntreal as a result of the "lifestyle" and the doctors are saying that 99% chance he won'e make it.

Grim.  Hope they are wrong.  Stay strong dude.

T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2017, 04:59:10 PM »
Grim.  Hope they are wrong.  Stay strong dude.

Thanks.

I have to stay online as my mother is only emailing because she is leaving her phone open.Hate to say it but my brother is my mother's world, more than me(100% serious). If he doesn't make I fear more the fallout from all this when she loses what is left of her sanity. We have our differences but I do wish what she is going through on anyone.
"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2017, 05:05:36 PM »
Sorry Nelson.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2017, 07:05:29 PM »
You've sampled a lot more of these things than me, that's for sure.  I know it's subjective, and I take your point about some of the pills not working for you any more, but once upon a time you could feel them, right?  So I was wondering if you could you rank these things (opiates) in order of strength?  

To be clear - I've no intention of taking anything as a result of any list you write LOL - you can't get most of these in the UK anyway...  I guess I'm just  wondering what the 'escalation route' is for people who don't go straight to heroin...

And has anyone ever tried poppy seed tea?

In order?  I'm sitting in a parking lot sipping a Gatorade so I gotta cpl mins..

Codiene
Vicodin -norco/hydrocodone
Oxycodone- Percocet/roxicet/oxycontin.. Onlyndifference is the mg per pill and if its sustained or instant release

Hmm after those? Gets tricky..
Oral morphine..Kaiden is much better than ms contain but if you have an opiate tolerance already neither will do much for you unless you take a large amount or early like above 200 mg
Opana
Injectable morphine

Diluadid or demerol injectable versions though.. The orals just don't work the same. When I had pancreatitis back in I believe 2003 2 mg of Dilaudid every 3 or 4 hours when I was in the hospital for 10 days got me higher than I ever been in my entire life. Keep in mind I'm talking an opiate High not like a weed Stoner buzzed High they're different.

Then you move onto diacetylmorphine or diamorphine which is heroin. That's all heroin is is morphine acetate. Injectable Riv I should say heroin has to do with a certain two chemicals I forget their names off the top of my head but those are what give the rush that heroin addicts usually get addicted to. Towards the end of my using my veins are all shot out and I will shooting heroin intramuscularly and never got a rush. Well I take that back sometimes I would get a rush actually all four times I overdosed or intramuscular I don't know if I nicked a vein or something on two of those but on the other two it was an intramuscular injection of China White heroin from the East Coast which likely had fentanyl in it. Shooting I'm will generally kick in within about 2 or 3 minutes and Ivy takes just a few seconds and you can taste it right away. Every time I OD'd shouldn't intramuscularly I could taste it almost immediately which leads me to believe I nicked a vein somehow and when I shot intramuscularly Howard shooting one or one-and-a-half grams at a time which is 1000 or 1500 mg of morphine acetate, which is a good 6x as strong as morphine sulphate (Kaiden or ms contin).

Then you have fentanyl, then things like car- Fentanyl and all the morphed fentanyl versions those are all stronger than heroin. However the feeling they give is shorter. Fentanyl will shut down your breathing quickly. Oding on it happens before you realize it.

Pills in general really never gave me any addiction issues. My problems always came from anything liquid that kicked in quick and I could feel it kick in quick. Nubain GHB alcohol heroin obviously because heroin was injectable IV.

Your tolerance will build up pretty quickly especially if you inject things. I remember like I said back when I was in the hospital in 03 or 04 whenever it was when I had pancreatitis the first time 2 mg of Dilaudid would have me super super high and warm and fuzzy I should mention when I say I was high opiates affect people in two different ways some people at knocks them out make some sleep they drool they don't like it whatever and other guys it makes some more active or gives them energy makes them hungry and they function all day... That was me. Like I said before there is a long period of time probably a year-and-a-half when my first client of the day would be at 5 a.m. and I'd be at the gym training people throughout the day until 7 p.m. at which time I would work front desk and manage front desk until midnight closing and sometimes training clients between 7 and midnight as well doing double duty with me being the only one working at the gym then I would have to rush home and try to get to bed and fall asleep by 1:30 or 2 and wake up at 4 or 4:30 and rush back to the gym and do it all over again that entire time I was shooting heroin all day never any stimulants or benzos or a drinking... but like I was saying that 2 mg of Dilaudid work really well but when I started using Dilaudid tablets and crushing those up and injecting them iOS easily doing 8 214 mg per shot Ivy and doing that probably 8 times a day. Actually looking back the feeling from Dilaudid was always much much better than heroin feeling ever was. That problem with Heroin though as it really fucks up your tolerance and you need to do it just not to be sick. A couple times when I ran out of heroin and couldn't get a hold of a supplier I would get a hold of some Dilaudid tablets or oxycontin's and I would shoot 20 mg of Dilaudid IV and still be in heroin withdrawal and then shoot another 10 or 15 mg IV on top of that maybe two minutes later because I didn't feel the rush initially and after that still would be able draw compared to the term G they got me high as a kite before. Same with Oxycontin I never shot it but taking it orally I could take 3 60mg tablets crushed-up and still be in withdrawal whereas a lot of people if not most people might overdose on a single 60 mg.
..... believe me if I could have gotten away with taking less I absolutely would have it would have saved me a hell of a lot of money. I literally could be bought a condo in cash.. Paid off for what I blew on heroin. And all of it was funded with steroids sales. So I get to sit here and think about all that money that I could have reinvested in my business and all the prophets I lost I sat in rehab doing the math and the money that I spent on heroin if I would have reinvested it in my business I would have grossed between 800 and 1.2 million dollars. That's a bitter pill to swallow.

*Edit..  typed all that or whatever using voice text sitting in a hot car and a parking lot and I didn't bother to spell check your grammar check any of that shit so that's that... Walking in the grocery store now so probably not going to spell check this either but I just remembered while driving over here listening to a Joe Rogan podcast that I forgot a few things

Ultram/tramadol, Temgesic/Stadol ( buprenorphine yeah give ingredients in Suboxone and Subutex& Zubsolv sp?..& Torbugesic, & Darvocet.

Ultram is a synthetic opiate Agonist antagonist like nubain. It's actually one of the things I used to get off of nubain. If you don't have an opiate tolerance if you take some it'll give you a sedating feeling like a mild opiate warm-and-fuzzy content feeling. Had about 50 to 100 mg. And doses over 200 mg or 800mg total in a day to run the risk of having seizures because the shit works on something like 10 - 14 or 11 or whatever areas of the brain .being an SSRI being one of them. For a long long time it was marketed as being non-addictive and usable by people with prior opiate addictions and that should definitely isn't true period in the rankings last I drank it below Vicodin and maybe below or possibly equal to codeine actually probably a drink and Below coating come to think of it. Its a motherfuckernto come off because it has not only the opiate withdrawal you have to deal with but also the withdrawal from the other areas of the brain that works on such as serotonin and norepinephrine and whatnot. So with the withdrawal you get the so-called brain zaps which are kind of hard to explain. I got them with nubain as well and then on occasion when trying to kick heroin. It's sort of like 70 hits a light switch in your brain and turns it off and turns it right back on quick. Like you are beginning to collapse straight down for a split second and then you snap back into it with like a zapping Feeling. Like I said it's hard to explain and that's just one of the withdrawal symptoms that's coming with antidepressants withdrawal especially with things like Celexa and Effexor and I believe Cymbalta.

Temgesic is buprenorphine the same shit Suboxone and Subutex is. Also a opiate Agonist antagonist. Back before Suboxone was being prescribed or even on the market for heroin withdrawal I was doing my research and figuring out how to come off of nubain and figured out that I could use to music to occupy the opiate receptor but not actually have the feeling so I wouldn't get sick or as sick. That was in late 2001 and early-to-mid 2002. I firstnbecame a war of suboxone about a year after if used Temgesic to kick, about late 03. Reading about it in rolling stone or Time magazine. Was pretty proud of myself figuring out how it could benusednto kick before it was brought to trials. Lol. Back then before kicking nubain I would actually use Temgesic along with nubain because thenfeeling is very similar. However the doses used then are much much lower than suboxone. If do 1/4-1/2cc shots if of either .1mg/1cc or .2mg/cc I forget the potency, but well below the 8-32MG per day of suboxone used these days. It gives an ok feeling like nubain at LOW doses if you have a very lowntolerance and zero opiate in your bloodstream.(if there's opiates in your bloodstream you'll experience what's called Precipitated Withdrawal.. Which is opiate withdrawal x10.. Fucken horrible).. At higher doses you get no high .but can still od, especially with benzos in yer blood.

Darvocet is below codeine. Garbage. Makesnyou sick. And constpitated. I thinkntjey actually pulled it from the market.

Torbugesis is also an opiate agonist/antagonists. Kinda proud to have brought that one to market back in 01 when Nubain dried up lol. Its a veterinary drug in Mexico. Similarnto bain but gives a metal if taste/feeling in her mouth and a ringing in her ears.

Phonesngonnandie 2% n can't see my screen. Ill fixnit later. Spelling n shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2017, 08:21:33 PM »

Pills in general really never gave me any addiction issues.

What about the tramadol? For how long did you take it until you felt you were hooked?

Some I know say they don't feel much from tramadol, not junkies but regular people using a short term script. It got
me pretty damn high, not that I have experience from stronger drugs. Makes me feel really good, a very strong antidepressant
effect, probably from the serotonin/noradrenaline boost. But after taking it for just a few days and then stopping gave me a strong rebound effect
where I felt like absolute shit mentally. I spoke to a dude at work and he said he once took tramadol for a "whole summer" and then stopped with
zero withdrawals. After we spoke he picked up 10 200mg tramadol depot tabs and took one a day. After the 10 days he said he had a few very uncomfortable days where he had skin crawling sensations and couldn't sit still and felt like shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2017, 10:06:14 PM »
What about the tramadol? For how long did you take it until you felt you were hooked?

Some I know say they don't feel much from tramadol, not junkies but regular people using a short term script. It got
me pretty damn high, not that I have experience from stronger drugs. Makes me feel really good, a very strong antidepressant
effect, probably from the serotonin/noradrenaline boost. But after taking it for just a few days and then stopping gave me a strong rebound effect
where I felt like absolute shit mentally. I spoke to a dude at work and he said he once took tramadol for a "whole summer" and then stopped with
zero withdrawals. After we spoke he picked up 10 200mg tramadol depot tabs and took one a day. After the 10 days he said he had a few very uncomfortable days where he had skin crawling sensations and couldn't sit still and felt like shit.

I take tramadol every now and again for my low back issues
one 50mg tab does me all day, nice relaxed feeling.
took two once by mistake, spent two hours on the sofa staring at the TV spaced out...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2017, 11:29:02 PM »

Ahh good catch. Forgot about that. never used it because it "felt good", so addiction to that kinda slipped my mind.. I was first prescribed it back in 2012? when it was still really cheap and easy to get so I always had a lot and would hardly ever run out unless I forgot to reorder or something, but maybe three or four months Intuit, if I forgot a dose I would feel uncomfortable a few hours later and it dawned on me that I had forgotten the dose and I was probably feeling like that because I missed the dose. I was prescribed eight per day, 200mg 4x/day, but I didn't like the side effects after a while and was worried about serotonin syndrome. Think I used that for about 9months or maybe a year? Before they changed the scheduling and made it so I had to actually go to the doctor's office each time to get a refill just like Vicodin or Percocet or something. And like I had mentioned and other threads the doctor would write me a prescription for three a day by that time I had weened myself down to 3 per day until the doctor I only wanted three per day) only enough pills for 20 days and I couldn't get another doctor's appointment for 30 days so I had 10 days of withdrawal to suffer through. That's when the opportunity for dilaudid came about, unfortunately.

Tramadol withdrawal is opiate withdrawal only a lil different. I've only had skin growing with new bank withdrawal but Tramadol withdrawal brought me shitty anxiety, sniffles, sneezing, watery nose, watery eyes, yawning, and all the typical withdrawal shit.. In addition to the "brain zaps" (google it) from ssri withdrawal and just feeling like shit. But it had the same feeling of needing some in your bloodstream"just to function" througjout the day like other opiates.

I recognized the ssri withdrawal because if gone through it on prison. In order to keep my klonopin prescription, they had me take an antidepressant. They suggested Prozac n Zoloft n paxil all of which underlines. Then they said how bout Celexa?", I didn't know much about Celexa so I agreed to that and I believe 20 mg a day which was taken at 4 p.m. med pass where everybody would have to go walk all the way up to the nurses station in the medical building which was like 200 yd maybe 300 actually to stand in line while the nurse or med-tech would give you the pills and you'd swallow there and show your mouth and tongue in shit so you couldn't "cheek" them. Well, onenday i didn't have work that afternoonb for whatever reason so I decided to take the afternoon off and instead of doing research and shit in the library I chose two eat and take a nap and slept through Med pass. Now missing a Klonopin dose was no big deal. I never had withdrawal from a benzo but later on that night after dinner and just before night time wreck when I would go train I started feeling a strange feeling that I recognized as withdrawal I couldn't figure out what the hell I was from because if I wanted Klonopin I had plenty of extra (sold that as well as other things like ativan, restoril, soma, oxy, & others, but never used them. I liked money and I absolutely did not want to be addicted to anything in prison) so I took one of those but it didn't change anything I'll still having withdrawal symptoms and they continue to all night and into the next morning and all day at work and I felt like absolute shit like I was in withdrawal, at least the psychological aspects of withdrawal and very mild physical withdrawal like lethargy and physical anxiety. It wasn't until that afternoon meant past when I took the Celexa and while walking that three hundred yards back to my unit the feeling went away just like push the plunger down on a needle and i put 2 & 2 together. I made sure not to miss a dose for the next few days and then I decided to cheek a pill, not take it and see what would happen.. If i went into withdrawal, if at least have the pill on hand. By this time I had been clean for quite a while and was pretty clear-headed and focused and I had a business and image to maintain and was absolutely focused on not being addicted to anything and being as mentally strong, sharp, and on point as I possibly could be (and was.. Which is partly why prison was never hard for me).. I waited as long as I could before the withdrawal got bad enough to take the pill. Then I knew for sure that the Celexa was causing the withdrawal. The next day I started doing the research on it and drugs like it and saw the Dr soon after and started the taper. The doctor was fucking clueless about the withdrawal from Celexa and wanted to cut me cold turkey off either 20 or 40 mg per day down to zero and switch over to another drug or something and I would have weeks of withdrawal to deal with while in fucking prison and while having absolutely no clue how whatever new drug they were going to put me on wood interact with that drug or interact with the withdrawal. So I decided I would try Effexor since that was an orb enough and reuptake inhibitor I thought that would perhaps give a boost to metabolism or at least a little bit of energy in the gym or energy during the day. So after getting the doctor to slowly wean you down off the Celexa by 5 mg every 10 days (which the Dr resisted. He still wanted to decrease the dose by 10 mg every 2 or 3 days. The nurses bitched as well because it meant them having to take out uphill occasionally and cutting it into fourths). That made the WD better, but still noticeable for then first 2-3days after each decrease..... Anyways, then it was on to Effexor which I really didn't notice anything from (same as with celexa.. noticed absolutely nothing with that as well. Perhaps because I wasn't fucking depressed Amazon taking the pills so I can still get my Klonopin). Doctor use me as a guinea pig a little bit and bumped up the dose pretty high and then lo and behold same fucking thing happens and I missed the dose and sure enough I get fucking withdrawal way quicker than with the Celexa and way stronger "brain zaps". Except a good part with the Effexor was I was taking that twice per day and I had missed the morning dose so I just had to suffer through the morning and afternoon and will be back to normal by afternoon/evening... so I started the whole damn process over again with meeting with the doctor and waiting myself down until it was the absolute smallest dose they had and just discontinuing the Klonopin as well as any other meds since the Klonopin wasn't worth it. ( later on I actually went back on klonopin after talking to the doctor and get an a prescription for Wellbutrin since I would cheek the Wellbutrin and sell those for $12each (& is get 4 per day) because prisoners scrape the coating off the pill crush it into a fine powder and snort it so I figured I may as well get Klonopin as well lol. I actually did try the Wellbutrin for a while, orally not snorting them, (however I have tried snorting them and I wasn't impressed. It's dopamine reuptake inhibitor Like Cocaine and some people's bodies respond well to stimulants like that and they enjoy it and some people don't. I'm one of the ones who doesn't. Luckily.) & after a few months of Wellbutrin and a consistent dosing schedule if I missed a dose or even missed two or three doses I felt absolutely zero withdrawal. So in my experience if you're looking for a antidepressant without side effects such as withdrawal or sexual side effects Wellbutrin is probably your only option or your best option.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2017, 06:03:01 AM »
Ahh good catch. Forgot about that. never used it because it "felt good", so addiction to that kinda slipped my mind.. I was first prescribed it back in 2012? when it was still really cheap and easy to get so I always had a lot and would hardly ever run out unless I forgot to reorder or something, but maybe three or four months Intuit, if I forgot a dose I would feel uncomfortable a few hours later and it dawned on me that I had forgotten the dose and I was probably feeling like that because I missed the dose. I was prescribed eight per day, 200mg 4x/day, but I didn't like the side effects after a while and was worried about serotonin syndrome. Think I used that for about 9months or maybe a year? Before they changed the scheduling and made it so I had to actually go to the doctor's office each time to get a refill just like Vicodin or Percocet or something. And like I had mentioned and other threads the doctor would write me a prescription for three a day by that time I had weened myself down to 3 per day until the doctor I only wanted three per day) only enough pills for 20 days and I couldn't get another doctor's appointment for 30 days so I had 10 days of withdrawal to suffer through. That's when the opportunity for dilaudid came about, unfortunately.

Tramadol withdrawal is opiate withdrawal only a lil different. I've only had skin growing with new bank withdrawal but Tramadol withdrawal brought me shitty anxiety, sniffles, sneezing, watery nose, watery eyes, yawning, and all the typical withdrawal shit.. In addition to the "brain zaps" (google it) from ssri withdrawal and just feeling like shit. But it had the same feeling of needing some in your bloodstream"just to function" througjout the day like other opiates.

I recognized the ssri withdrawal because if gone through it on prison. In order to keep my klonopin prescription, they had me take an antidepressant. They suggested Prozac n Zoloft n paxil all of which underlines. Then they said how bout Celexa?", I didn't know much about Celexa so I agreed to that and I believe 20 mg a day which was taken at 4 p.m. med pass where everybody would have to go walk all the way up to the nurses station in the medical building which was like 200 yd maybe 300 actually to stand in line while the nurse or med-tech would give you the pills and you'd swallow there and show your mouth and tongue in shit so you couldn't "cheek" them. Well, onenday i didn't have work that afternoonb for whatever reason so I decided to take the afternoon off and instead of doing research and shit in the library I chose two eat and take a nap and slept through Med pass. Now missing a Klonopin dose was no big deal. I never had withdrawal from a benzo but later on that night after dinner and just before night time wreck when I would go train I started feeling a strange feeling that I recognized as withdrawal I couldn't figure out what the hell I was from because if I wanted Klonopin I had plenty of extra (sold that as well as other things like ativan, restoril, soma, oxy, & others, but never used them. I liked money and I absolutely did not want to be addicted to anything in prison) so I took one of those but it didn't change anything I'll still having withdrawal symptoms and they continue to all night and into the next morning and all day at work and I felt like absolute shit like I was in withdrawal, at least the psychological aspects of withdrawal and very mild physical withdrawal like lethargy and physical anxiety. It wasn't until that afternoon meant past when I took the Celexa and while walking that three hundred yards back to my unit the feeling went away just like push the plunger down on a needle and i put 2 & 2 together. I made sure not to miss a dose for the next few days and then I decided to cheek a pill, not take it and see what would happen.. If i went into withdrawal, if at least have the pill on hand. By this time I had been clean for quite a while and was pretty clear-headed and focused and I had a business and image to maintain and was absolutely focused on not being addicted to anything and being as mentally strong, sharp, and on point as I possibly could be (and was.. Which is partly why prison was never hard for me).. I waited as long as I could before the withdrawal got bad enough to take the pill. Then I knew for sure that the Celexa was causing the withdrawal. The next day I started doing the research on it and drugs like it and saw the Dr soon after and started the taper. The doctor was fucking clueless about the withdrawal from Celexa and wanted to cut me cold turkey off either 20 or 40 mg per day down to zero and switch over to another drug or something and I would have weeks of withdrawal to deal with while in fucking prison and while having absolutely no clue how whatever new drug they were going to put me on wood interact with that drug or interact with the withdrawal. So I decided I would try Effexor since that was an orb enough and reuptake inhibitor I thought that would perhaps give a boost to metabolism or at least a little bit of energy in the gym or energy during the day. So after getting the doctor to slowly wean you down off the Celexa by 5 mg every 10 days (which the Dr resisted. He still wanted to decrease the dose by 10 mg every 2 or 3 days. The nurses bitched as well because it meant them having to take out uphill occasionally and cutting it into fourths). That made the WD better, but still noticeable for then first 2-3days after each decrease..... Anyways, then it was on to Effexor which I really didn't notice anything from (same as with celexa.. noticed absolutely nothing with that as well. Perhaps because I wasn't fucking depressed Amazon taking the pills so I can still get my Klonopin). Doctor use me as a guinea pig a little bit and bumped up the dose pretty high and then lo and behold same fucking thing happens and I missed the dose and sure enough I get fucking withdrawal way quicker than with the Celexa and way stronger "brain zaps". Except a good part with the Effexor was I was taking that twice per day and I had missed the morning dose so I just had to suffer through the morning and afternoon and will be back to normal by afternoon/evening... so I started the whole damn process over again with meeting with the doctor and waiting myself down until it was the absolute smallest dose they had and just discontinuing the Klonopin as well as any other meds since the Klonopin wasn't worth it. ( later on I actually went back on klonopin after talking to the doctor and get an a prescription for Wellbutrin since I would cheek the Wellbutrin and sell those for $12each (& is get 4 per day) because prisoners scrape the coating off the pill crush it into a fine powder and snort it so I figured I may as well get Klonopin as well lol. I actually did try the Wellbutrin for a while, orally not snorting them, (however I have tried snorting them and I wasn't impressed. It's dopamine reuptake inhibitor Like Cocaine and some people's bodies respond well to stimulants like that and they enjoy it and some people don't. I'm one of the ones who doesn't. Luckily.) & after a few months of Wellbutrin and a consistent dosing schedule if I missed a dose or even missed two or three doses I felt absolutely zero withdrawal. So in my experience if you're looking for a antidepressant without side effects such as withdrawal or sexual side effects Wellbutrin is probably your only option or your best option.

Thanks for the reply. Did you know that they have found some of Effexor's effects are mediated through the opioid system and theorize it could be useful to treat pain for this reason? Of course it's nothing like a painkiller but it's interesting nonetheless, especially since they really don't know for sure how antidepressants work exactly.
For example:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11931344

I'm unfortunately on both of those for panic anxiety.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2017, 06:09:49 AM »
I take tramadol every now and again for my low back issues
one 50mg tab does me all day, nice relaxed feeling.
took two once by mistake, spent two hours on the sofa staring at the TV spaced out...

Yeah, it has a big "body load" in my experience, sort of buzzing feeling, hard to explain, I was almost like "damn, I hope I don't get serotonin syndrome now" because I was so stimulated in a way.  It made it harder to sleep, probably from the adrenaline boost, but I just laid in bed half awake all content despite no sleep lol. Also made it next to impossible to orgasm, another common side. In fact I saw studies where it was tried as a treatment for premature ejaculation.