Author Topic: Short Cycles?  (Read 4953 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Short Cycles?
« on: July 06, 2017, 06:29:17 PM »
How do you folks feel about short cycles? I've traditionally run 12-week cycles but I get shut down HARD and no matter what PCT I try, it seems to take awhile to get back into gear (no pun intended). My libido is about as useless as a cadaver for months after I come off. I was talking to a buddy about this and he's a relatively successful local competitor, though doesn't place too well at Nats. In any case, he said he had the same issue until he started running 6 weeks on, 12 weeks off, rinse and repeat. He said he experiences little down time in between as far as his erections are concerned (pun intended on that one) and he still gets great gains.

Thoughts on this? Or thoughts on 6-8 week cycles in general?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Short Cycles?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 04:33:06 AM »
If your still thinking of cycles your looking at it all wrong....

Just stay on for a period of time, 4/6 months during the summer, or whatever floats your boat.. Then if you come off stay off, dont jump on and off every few month

Longer your on, the better you look ... I just cant see the point of a 12 weeker, jut stay on a whole period of time, change up your compounds along the way .

The short cycle idea was just a version of blast and cruise, hit it heavy for 6 weeks, take a few weeks off and hit it again

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
Definitely don't want to stay on too long at a time. Can't afford it, at the very least.

No one else tried short cycles?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 07:54:31 AM »
Definitely don't want to stay on too long at a time. Can't afford it, at the very least.

Tried, problem is that i'm a natural extreme twink so I always lose the muscle gains relatively quickly. For me, low dose of test year round (about 200mg a week, maybe a bit less) is the way to go. Bloodwork is good on this dose also

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 12:38:48 PM »

A bottle of test is $30. One 1ml pin every 10 days or so and the bottle will last over 2 months. You can afford to cruise.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 05:31:46 PM »
Only way I see a short cycle of 6 weeks even being remotely worth the time is if you do something like test p and higher dosages of orals. The problem though is high dosages of orals is worse for you then a 4 month blast of injectables.

If your having trouble recovering after a cycle im curious what your pct consists of, are you taking hcg, and what is your testosterone levels after you recover from a cycle? Also are you running steroids like tren or decca that shut you down hard? Also how old are you and how long have you been running gear?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 04:54:20 PM »
You are shut down as soon as you inject testosterone, sounds like steroids are not for you.

You are either in for it or you are not... You my friend are not

chess315

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 06:01:03 AM »
Short cycles need to be high dose like 3-5 grams of gear 3-6 weeks then cruise your more using test replacement thearpy not going to see a whole lot from that

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 12:50:41 PM »
Unless you are prepin for a show, I would way rather run long cycle, in my experience it seams like the first two wks are your system absorbing the gear, then by the third and fourth wk you start seeing some results and by wk 6 and 7 you start looking good then you start coming off.

of course this varies with compounds in the first few wks, test eq and deca take way long for me to see results.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 01:55:04 AM »
A bottle of test is $30. One 1ml pin every 10 days or so and the bottle will last over 2 months. You can afford to cruise.
This. I spend less than $200 per year on test. And that includes pins as well!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 01:57:26 AM »

Short cycles with low dose: Doesn't do shit.
Short cycles with high dose: Works, but you will lose most/all of your gains afterwards.
Long cycles with low dose: Works, and is just as affordable as short cycles with high doses.
Long cycles with high dose: You don't earn your money on your knees in seedy motel rooms (probably), so ignore this one.