Author Topic: PLANET MUSCLE CONTEST  (Read 21669 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: PLANET MUSCLE CONTEST
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2006, 02:19:02 PM »
I think what some people object to is the mixing of sex and fitness.
True, but those people have nothing to do with the IFBB or its extended family of magazines, contests, federations, athletes, or magic powder companies. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2006, 02:20:58 PM »
I'm obviously late to the party, but what's left of this thread is C-material, at best. 

One of the schmoes tipped me off that there was a war happening here and this doesn't even qualify as a piss-fight.  Is there a place where we can go to enjoy the uncensored version of stuff like this? 

Melissa can handle her own, but she knows I've got her back (just in case).  And not a single one of you trick-ass bitches is ready for this. 

Meltdown.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2006, 03:48:44 PM »
I'm obviously late to the party, but what's left of this thread is C-material, at best. 

One of the schmoes tipped me off that there was a war happening here and this doesn't even qualify as a piss-fight.  Is there a place where we can go to enjoy the uncensored version of stuff like this? 

Melissa can handle her own, but she knows I've got her back (just in case).  And not a single one of you trick-ass bitches is ready for this. 

You seem mean,  Are you part of the "squid club".??

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2006, 04:01:57 PM »

Tre Missy doesn't need your help , she weighs more than you do lol in all seriousness the schomes who give these women all sorts of gifts are like that pathetic guy buying the stripper anything she wants in a lame attempt to win her affection , strippers love these guys , they milk them for what they can get and then move on to the next , its bad enough Missy wants these guys to join her site , ontop of that she wants them to buy a fucking baby carriage for her dog WTF? she is just as pathetic as the guy who would be willing to do this .

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2006, 04:04:46 PM »
Tre Missy doesn't need your help , she weighs more than you do lol in all seriousness the schomes who give these women all sorts of gifts are like that pathetic guy buying the stripper anything she wants in a lame attempt to win her affection , strippers love these guys , they milk them for what they can get and then move on to the next , its bad enough Missy wants these guys to join her site , ontop of that she wants them to buy a fucking baby carriage for her dog WTF? she is just as pathetic as the guy who would be willing to do this .

I have to agree with you. Taking advantage of pathetic people is a sign of poor character.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2006, 07:11:59 PM »
She needs to do something about that 2" thing hanging down between her legs.. well that and the manjaw.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2006, 08:20:15 PM »

Meltdown.

no it was a miss prissy schmoe meltdown.....

nice try johnny on the spot...

::)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2006, 08:21:44 PM »
She needs to do something about that 2" thing hanging down between her legs.. well that and the manjaw.

if she slapped it with two buns and melted cheese it would be a killer Arby's roast beef deluxe, but what do I know........

:-\

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2006, 08:26:17 PM »
no it was a miss prissy schmoe meltdown.....

nice try johnny on the spot...

I would say "Fox dwarfs you".  But you look like a fattie in your avatar.....so it wouldnt be true.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2006, 08:27:40 PM »
I would say "Fox dwarfs you".  But you look like a fattie in your avatar.....so it wouldnt be true.

so what if it is me...I look awesome....

I am the great "uncut"!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2006, 08:39:01 PM »
so what if it is me...I look awesome....

I am the great "uncut"!

That title was actually Jeff Eversons, given by Rick Wayne in the 80s. 8)     You can have the sur-name  "The great Fattie" ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2006, 08:53:09 PM »

anyone else piss their pants after reading this schmoe's tough-type?

and you should be ashamed of yourself using the word "bitch." its degrading to women, even your: 

dick-having, busted-face, over-makeup'd, over-muscled, over-masculinized, facial-hair-sporting, testicle-swinging, adams-apple-sprouting, square-jawed...

"women"
its comin today

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2006, 08:55:36 PM »
I have to agree with you. Taking advantage of pathetic people is a sign of poor character.

Yea, Chic and Shawn both pick on me.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2006, 08:56:41 PM »

and you should be ashamed of yourself using the word "bitch." its degrading to women, even your: 

dick-having, busted-face, over-makeup'd, over-muscled, over-masculinized, facial-hair-sporting, testicle-swinging, adams-apple-sprouting, square-jawed...

You started out pretty good, Billy.   But you let your emotions rule in the end.   Youd bang her in a heartbeat. ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2006, 10:18:20 PM »
You started out pretty good, Billy.   But you let your emotions rule in the end.   Youd bang her in a heartbeat. ;D

yeah, <sigh> you're right i would

with your cock

;D
its comin today

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2006, 10:27:19 PM »
Yea, Chic and Shawn both pick on me.

;D You're cool in my book. This 160 pounder gives you a thumbs up ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2006, 08:50:14 AM »

dick-having, busted-face, over-makeup'd, over-muscled, over-masculinized, facial-hair-sporting, testicle-swinging, adams-apple-sprouting, square-jawed... "women"

Run along, kid - Amateur Hour is already over. 

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2006, 09:00:20 AM »
oh it's that Melissa dettwiller (spelling?)

chick .................shes def a hard body!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=35103.0

For once Arvilla. I do agree with you.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2006, 01:22:36 PM »
Melissa has been officially ARVILLIFIED by the getbig community. Thanks for posting. See you next year!

Special "The Official Getbig Dictionary Master" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2006, 12:02:19 AM »
sorry dear but the fake cans are disgusting......

other than that you are pretty cute

:-\
I love your fake cans baby

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2006, 03:06:08 AM »
"I love your fake cans baby"

Yes Melissa... Nice bags,,,