Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Comey
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 07:55:00 PM »
Looks like it might be time to start busting out the handcuffs.

Heads will roll.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 04:04:17 AM »
More than half of the memos former FBI chief James Comey wrote as personal recollections of his conversations with President Trump about the Russia investigation have been determined to contain classified information, according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents.

The media will all-of-a-sudden mock "officials familiar with __________"

God I love this timeline we are in.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 05:15:30 AM »
Chaffetz: Comey went silent when I asked him about his memos, which raised a lot of eyebrows.

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/884372538607804416?s=01
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 11:33:24 AM »
Will he be investigated and/or arrested/jailed or will he, like Hillary, be considered "extremely careless" and thus exempt from laws?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 11:49:37 AM »
Will he be investigated and/or arrested/jailed or will he, like Hillary, be considered "extremely careless" and thus exempt from laws?

Comey is a fag

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 06:39:02 PM »

You expect Mueller to indict his butt buddy?

Better chance of Hillary winning 2017 Playboy Playmate of the Year

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 12:28:57 PM »
How come none of you posted the retraction by Fox News?

Fox & Friends: 'We were mistaken' with false Comey report that fueled Trump accusation

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/fox-friends-we-were-mistaken-with-false-comey-report-that-fueled-trump-accusation-20170711.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 05:34:59 PM »
How come none of you posted the retraction by Fox News?

Fox & Friends: 'We were mistaken' with false Comey report that fueled Trump accusation

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/fox-friends-we-were-mistaken-with-false-comey-report-that-fueled-trump-accusation-20170711.html

It's not a retraction it's a clarification. 

On Tuesday morning, 24 hours after the incorrect report fueled a days worth of incorrect discussion about Comey’s memos, Fox & Frends co-host Steve Doocy issued an on-air statement that the show was “mistaken.”

“Yesterday on this program we aired and tweeted this story saying former FBI director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information,” Doocy said. “We were mistaken, in that according to the report half of the information in the report clarified secret or classified level, not top secret.

“Documents in which Mr. Comey leaked are at this point unclear,” Doocy added. “Just wanted to straighten that out.”