Author Topic: Anyone use zma and tribulus?  (Read 8121 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Anyone use zma and tribulus?
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 06:18:28 PM »
If so what results do you get from them, increased muscle size, vascularity, fullness?...

Listen bro, if you plan on running this stack you better have a strong PCT lined up. If not you will shut down. You'll fuck your natural hormones up bad. Do your research before messing around with this stuff.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 06:35:52 PM »
This. None of these non-drug supplements do anything. The only stuff that ever worked (aside from steroids/GH)  were the prohormones Patrick Arnold pioneered- and of course these were really  drugs.

Same goes for protein powders. Complete waste of money.

Will you go into some detail, please?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2017, 07:52:15 PM »
Yea  we'll that's why I'm here asking. What's the benefits if any, noticeable results etc.
Listen bro, if you plan on running this stack you better have a strong PCT lined up. If not you will shut down. You'll fuck your natural hormones up bad. Do your research before messing around with this stuff.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 08:25:00 PM »
If so what results do you get from them, increased muscle size, vascularity, fullness?...

I take 3 caps almost every night but just for the sleep benefits

If I really need to sleep I'll add 1 cap of this (which is a half serving)
https://biotest.t-nation.com/products/z-12

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2017, 11:21:05 PM »
I too would be interested in hearing the rationale behind the statement "Same goes for protein powders. Complete waste of money" .

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 12:17:21 AM »
I tried Tribulus from a good medicinal source for about 4 months. Gave me pimples, gave me boners, gave me a short temper (which i don't usually have) - as far as gains...there was probably a very small effect but creatine worked a lot better.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 12:31:18 AM »
Tribulus made me leaner, but i am already naturally lean. It also gave me roid rage, even worse than testosterone itself.
I use zma to sleep better. The results i may have are due to the benefits of sleeping.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 01:31:08 AM »
I too would be interested in hearing the rationale behind the statement "Same goes for protein powders. Complete waste of money" .

basically the word is that you get enough protein as it is from food and the amount "needed" has been exaggerated.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2017, 09:52:52 AM »
basically the word is that you get enough protein as it is from food and the amount "needed" has been exaggerated.

Meaning that one can get enough protein from food?  That's fine, but it doesn't explain why it's a "waste" of money. 

Either the protein is real and usable or it isn't.  If it is, then it doesn't sound like a waste of money.

My main concern with it (don't know if totally reasonable) is contamination from metals and other things, when it comes from places like China.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2017, 10:22:54 AM »

Helps injuries and niggles go away, but as i said its like taking a low dose of an oral, you can tell your taking somthing, I only ever use it when I come off, good to run through pct too

You have to go for the high mg versions, I'm using USP super cissus, there's other brands tho

I've used this for joint pain but never really noticed any other effects

ZMA definitely helps me sleep better and sometimes with 1 added cap of Z-12 from Biotest

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2017, 09:37:17 PM »
This. None of these non-drug supplements do anything. The only stuff that ever worked (aside from steroids/GH)  were the prohormones Patrick Arnold pioneered- and of course these were really  drugs.

They have no physiological nor psychological effect whatsoever.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2017, 10:05:19 PM »
Will you go into some detail, please?

Your fucking biceps wont grow no matter ho much shit u take. Thats the details! Bring out your fucking measuretape n u will se. I mean real gains, not some fucking bulkgains...be honest to yourself. Most guys in the gym are stupid fuck fooling themself..cheating with weights thinking they become stronger, bulking up and think they are adding musclemass...NO! be fucking honest to yourself and learn what real solid gains actually means...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2017, 05:35:55 PM »
Your fucking biceps wont grow no matter ho much shit u take. Thats the details! Bring out your fucking measuretape n u will se. I mean real gains, not some fucking bulkgains...be honest to yourself. Most guys in the gym are stupid fuck fooling themself..cheating with weights thinking they become stronger, bulking up and think they are adding musclemass...NO! be fucking honest to yourself and learn what real solid gains actually means...

No.  I'm asking about protein powder use, to supplement protein needs.  That's it.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2017, 06:35:16 PM »
Better than Dianabol/Deca combo.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2017, 07:12:27 PM »
No.  I'm asking about protein powder use, to supplement protein needs.  That's it.
Why would you take something that you do not have a clue what is the actual contents in the bottle? Protein spiking is very common amongst even the most well named brands. I don't know any other circumstance where a human would ingest something with out knowing what it is, other then with these powders. Why not go for a sure thing then take a chance at believing what that label says is actually real. I know when I have lets say a cup of Greek yogurt post workout that it contains exactly 25 grams of protein. And for the ZMA, the sleep benefits comes from magnesium. If you take magnesium alone, or eat a food that contains high levels of magnesium you will start to feel sleepy.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2017, 07:47:27 PM »
Why would you take something that you do not have a clue what is the actual contents in the bottle? Protein spiking is very common amongst even the most well named brands. I don't know any other circumstance where a human would ingest something with out knowing what it is, other then with these powders. Why not go for a sure thing then take a chance at believing what that label says is actually real. I know when I have lets say a cup of Greek yogurt post workout that it contains exactly 25 grams of protein. And for the ZMA, the sleep benefits comes from magnesium. If you take magnesium alone, or eat a food that contains high levels of magnesium you will start to feel sleepy.

You say the products may often be protein-spiked (I can't deny that) and so should not be used.  Sounds like fair advice.`

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2017, 08:08:23 PM »
Has been "going on for years" according to quote in Forbes, in this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/03/12/lawsuits-say-protein-powders-lack-protein-ripping-off-athletes/

Includes this:

Workout supplements vary in price by brand, but 5 pound tubs or bags of protein-based products often retail for more than $50 a tub. A supplement maker can buy wholesale whey protein concentrate – the most popular kind – for roughly $5 - $6 per pound.

But third-party tests, attached to some of the lawsuits, show some companies also fill the tubs with far cheaper free form amino acids like glycine, taurine or leucine as well as other substances like creatine monohydrate, and then portray them as grams of protein on the products’ labels. Certain amino acids are considered the building blocks to protein but they are not protein by themselves, nor do they have the same benefits as complete proteins.

These filler substances can cost less than $1 per pound, allowing companies to undercut competition with lower prices and dupe price-sensitive customers in the process.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2017, 03:18:46 AM »
Who uses this stuff anymore?
Whats the point?
Just use real AAS

I use when I come off AAS.

They do work at raising hormone levels.....maca, zma, high saponin trib and DAA all part of my off time and have shown improvements in blood.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 12:17:49 PM »
i use ZMA for about 15 years in a row.....but not tribulus terest., the original Tongkat ali (1:200 Version) for some weeks and than off, is working much better (for me).

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2017, 03:50:08 PM »

X100

These companies just rely on the placebo effect.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2017, 04:50:56 PM »
I used tribulus and it increased my penis size by two inches. Now I have to stuff it down my pants into my sock so I won't step on it when I walk down the block. Damn tribulus.