Author Topic: What are your opinions on 7-keto?  (Read 1167 times)

Runda

• Getbig I
What are your opinions on 7-keto?
« on: April 07, 2006, 04:38:34 AM »
I have read that 7-keto can act both as a fatburner and a musclebuilder, the later by reducing cortisol levels. I would like to hear what you think about this product.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to say. English is not my first language.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: What are your opinions on 7-keto?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 05:58:10 AM »
I don't know the answer to your question (maybe Princess L will), but your English is perfect :)
R

Runda

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 06:05:42 AM »
I don't know the answer to your question (maybe Princess L will), but your English is perfect :)
I took me several minutes to write it... and rewrite it.  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 11:27:34 PM »
I never took it but it was one of our biggest sellers at my store.  Every girl that finished a bottle came in and bought at least one more if not two more.  I can't remember what the other Beverly product was they made to go with it, but it too sold great.

Runda

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 05:46:00 AM »
Stella: No need to try and find an answer for me but thanks anyway.  :)  I have decided to try this product and form an own opinion regarding it. 

Onlyme: It sounds encouraging that so many people appreciated the product. I have also read some reviews on the internet and most of them are positive, something that is not totally common regarding fatburners.

I have ordered two bottles of 7-keto and I should have them by the end of next week. I plan on taking 200mg per day for one month. I hope I can continue to stick to my diet and cardio. If I can remember it I will give a small review and my opinions on this product after 1 month of usage. Maybe someone could be interested.