Author Topic: Trump slams media for coverage of mysterious Russian lawyer, lays blame on Lynch  (Read 478 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I wonder if he "heard" this from the same idiot who told him he had the biggest electoral college margin since Reagan.

He then turned his focus to Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch, saying he had “heard” Lynch was the one to approve Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya’s visa.

This is an apparent reference to reports that Lynch signed off on granting the attorney special "parole" to be in the country -- though it remains unclear whether she had permission to be in the U.S. at the time of the June 2016 meeting.

"Somebody said that her visa or her passport to come into the country was approved by Attorney General Lynch, now maybe that’s wrong, I just heard that a little while ago … [that] she was here because of Lynch."

“You said today that you had the biggest electoral margin with 304 or 306 electoral votes,” Alexander said. “In fact, President Obama got 365.”

Trump interjected by saying Obama was “not a Republican,” as if to make the point that earlier he was only claiming he had the biggest Electoral College victory since Reagan — but only among Republican presidents. But as Alexander then pointed out, even that claim didn’t hold water.

“George H.W. Bush [got] 426 when he won as president,” Alexander said. “So why should Americans trust—”

But before Alexander could ask his question, Trump again interjected: “Well, no I was told — I was given that information.”

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I wonder if he "heard" this from the same idiot who told him he had the biggest electoral college margin since Reagan.

Straw= Shia Labeouf?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Straw= Shia Labeouf?

Yeah, he really thinks she's innocent.....lmao

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why would Lynch let a Russian person like her into the US? Things that make u go hmm