Author Topic: WINNING!:TRUMP Records 23rd New Stock Market High – Market Up 17% Since Election  (Read 1646 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Did you fellas start loading up in your 401ks and investment accounts like I advised a few months back when Trump took office??

Well, looks like The Chickens Have Finally Come Home To Roost!

Enjoy all dem gainz, my getbig brethren!!!!

* TRUMP Records His 23rd New Stock Market High

** Market Up 17% Since Election

** 1 in 4 Days a New Record High

Yesterday the US Stock Market set another all time high!

The Dow Jones Industrial Average recorded its 23rd all time high of 2017 yesterday closing at 21,532.  There have been a total of 120 days where the markets have closed since President Trump’s inauguration on January 20th.  The ‘DOW’ has closed at all time highs 23 of those days for nearly 20% or one-fifth of the days the market has been open.  The market is up 9% since the inauguration.

Since the election on November 8th the DOW has closed at record highs an amazing 40 times!   Nearly one-fourth or 24% of the 168 days the markets have closed have been record highs since the November 8th election.  The market is up 17% since the election!

Americans are benefitting greatly in their 401k’s from the recent change in Administrations.

When compared to President Obama, the current President is smashing it.

In Obama’s entire first term, the US stock market (DOW) never reached a new closing high.  In years 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 the DOW never reached a new high once!

It’s clear on many levels and in nearly every possible economic measurement that America prefers President Trump over the prior President.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Didn't Mons Venus say the stock market was going to crash if Trump was elected? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Are we going to see stock market corrections like all the other cycles? Certainly.

But trust me fellas, Bet On Trump

7 more years of double digit yearly returns in your traditional broad market stock index funds.

Does he have his crazy eccentricities? Of course. But when it comes down to business and striking down challengers and haters from all angles he is simply the Greatest Of All Time.

He will go down as the most successful President that I have seen thus far and most likely the most successful during the remaining(I hope) decades I have left.

This guy is a BOSS, plain and simple.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Leadership.

Leave all the media spin bullshit behind.

Leave behind the fact that he is being interviewed by a religious zealot.

Nobody will come close to touching this guy in 2020.

Create Tremendous Energy.

Negotiate from a position of strength.

Open up Coal. Open up Natural Gas. Open up fracking.

End regulations.

Stock market highest it has every been.

Best mic skills of any President, ever.

Book it. 2 terms.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Lots of crickets in this thread. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
@11:40 - Trump " The Stock Market is the highest it's ever been. We have almost 4 trillion in gains. I hope you are taking advantage of that..."

Pat Robertson - "I'm in the market believe me. Well, it's the Trump Effect"

Obama was a fucking joke. He was constantly lecturing our 300+ American citizens NOT be patriotic and directing us towards this globalist bullshit ideal.

He hated America. He never wanted to see us succeed.

A shitty singer and a shitty dancer who somehow charmed the masses.

He only sought to weaken it because of his own insecurities he faced growing up.

Give me a man like Trump who supports the nation he leads and fights for it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

What did anyone expect from a Kenya. Marxist

@11:40 - Trump " The Stock Market is the highest it's ever been. We have almost 4 trillion in gains. I hope you are taking advantage of that..."

Pat Robertson - "I'm in the market believe me. Well, it's the Trump Effect"

Obama was a fucking joke. He was constantly lecturing our 300+ American citizens NOT be patriotic and directing us towards this globalist bullshit ideal.

He hated America. He never wanted to see us succeed.

A shitty singer and a shitty dancer who somehow charmed the masses.

He only sought to weaken it because of his own insecurities he faced growing up.

Give me a man like Trump who supports the nation he leads and fights for it

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
What did anyone expect from a Kenya. Marxist

Yeah it's pretty amazing what we can accomplish once we get off the identity/victim culture/big government nonsense, isn't it?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
What goes up must come down. I am just getting an eerie feeling, being in construction, that it can't be this good for much longer. I'm hopeing three years at least, hopefully not sooner, before the bbble bursts. Hopefully it doesn't, I'm just preparing. It can't be this great forever, can it? ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I'm not a big fan of Trump constantly talking up the stock market, either. If you look beneath the surface, the market is only up about 2% since March 1. And if you know anything about  markets, they go down a lot faster than they go up. At some point during his presidency there's going to be a sharp downtown.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm not a big fan of Trump constantly talking up the stock market, either. If you look beneath the surface, the market is only up about 2% since March 1. And if you know anything about  markets, they go down a lot faster than they go up. At some point during his presidency there's going to be a sharp downtown.

No Worries

Trumptards will just blame that on Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
No Worries

Trumptards will just blame that on Obama

well you credit him w the economy still right ?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Markets still climbing despite all of the Russian BS. Just shows people aren't falling for it.