Author Topic: Which event would you want to go to?  (Read 5107 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Which event would you want to go to?
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2017, 12:38:03 PM »
Hotter than the lady with the triple threat?

Not sure, I quite like the 3 tit girl as we could both titty fuck her at the same time and has the general slut look I like but the dwarf has a strangely arousinging charm about her.

Was Melina the one with three tits, or was she the cute dark-haired chick that fought with Sharon Stone's character?

I could easily Google that, but that would be cheating, nay? :)
Melina was the girl who fought Sharon stone, don't know what the three tit lass was called

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 12:49:58 PM »
In 2002 I attended an underground club by invitation of the ghost of River Phoenix to watch the Nude Midget Oven Mitt Slap Fight championship.  Tina Yothers was seated next to me and she kept flicking her bean and making porpoise noises.

By the bloated belly of the Buddha, this is one of the bestest things I have read here or anywhere on the interwebs!

Surely thou wast inspired by a Grand Poobah of storytelling.  A raconteur of a rogue must have heavily influenced you somewhere along your path to enlightenment.  ;D

Well done!  Damn funny stuff!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 06:38:26 PM »
It's all true.  Judith Light was walking the aisles in gartered stockings selling roasted peanuts.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2017, 08:08:24 PM »
LAMO... What an epic reply.
ES, just think of the real estate you take up in some haters minds.

8)

I'm well aware. Funny part is ppl ... Grown men... Thinking I've ever been "owned" by that twerp. FfS grown men 50+ using the terms "owned" & "meltdown" & expecting anybody to take them seriously. Fucking. Clowns don't even realize what jokes they are. Whom the fuck makes a thread about another man on the internet? Lol.. Take me all of 3 mins to break their arms and dislocate their knees. 50yrn old men who haven't thrown a punch inn40years. Should just let them connect on me and let my beard break their little wrists.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2017, 12:49:46 AM »
I'm well aware. Funny part is ppl ... Grown men... Thinking I've ever been "owned" by that twerp. FfS grown men 50+ using the terms "owned" & "meltdown" & expecting anybody to take them seriously. Fucking. Clowns don't even realize what jokes they are. Whom the fuck makes a thread about another man on the internet? Lol.. Take me all of 3 mins to break their arms and dislocate their knees. 50yrn old men who haven't thrown a punch inn40years. Should just let them connect on me and let my beard break their little wrists.

fatmc has started plenty of threads about me

shitnessfrenzy has started a few as well

seems I own real estate in a few heads up on here

but I gotta admit my other arch enemy groin never made a thread about me