Author Topic: Which event would you want to go to?  (Read 5108 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Which event would you want to go to?
« on: July 14, 2017, 03:13:10 PM »

Which would you want to go to....

https://extrememidgetwrestling.com
   (Extreme Midget Wrestling)

or

https://lingeriefc.com/
  (Lingerie Fighting Championships)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Which event would you want to go to?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 03:16:27 PM »
 There's midget wrestling every month if not every weekend in Tijuana and Mexicali.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 03:19:10 PM »
There's midget wrestling every month if not every weekend in Tijuana and Mexicali.

is that where you had your two losses?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 03:28:58 PM »
Definitely lingerie fighting

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 03:39:26 PM »
is that where you had your two losses?

Of your 20k posts, 15k of them are following me from threadnto thread. Your a bitch dude hundred percent. Your head is the size and shape of a grapefruit your cross-eyes are so close together you damn you look like a cyclops and you and your wife have matching cheese colored British buck teeth that look like you chew on 2 x 4 blocks of wood. Got to be fucking embarrassing when your kids have worse teeth than the Alaskan Bush People. How the fuck is somebody like you who is anorexic and bulimic and abuses laxatives Mary some obese barroom skank and produce fat fucking children with heads that look like pumpkins? How does that happen?

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »
Of your 20k posts, 15k of them are following me from threadnto thread. Your a bitch dude hundred percent. Your head is the size and shape of a grapefruit your cross-eyes are so close together you damn you look like a cyclops and you and your wife have matching cheese colored British buck teeth that look like you chew on 2 x 4 blocks of wood. Got to be fucking embarrassing when your kids have worse teeth than the Alaskan Bush People. How the fuck is somebody like you who is anorexic and bulimic and abuses laxatives Mary some obese barroom skank and produce fat fucking children with heads that look like pumpkins? How does that happen?

I envy guys who live in a shitty run down apartments with no money who cant maintain a relationship because they cant keep clean for 5 minutes because their egos are so fragile they have to keep reaching for prescription meds every few weeks because someone took their space on the store car park.
Fantasists who have to make up fantastical outlandish stories to try and convince a load of faceless avatars on a website that they live an interesting and windswept life when in reality the people on the site couldnt care if they lived or died.

what a life that must be,

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 05:15:23 PM »
In 2002 I attended an underground club by invitation of the ghost of River Phoenix to watch the Nude Midget Oven Mitt Slap Fight championship.  Tina Yothers was seated next to me and she kept flicking her bean and making porpoise noises.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 05:35:28 PM »
Hmmm... unfortunately, what I'd most like is extreme wrestling with female midgets in lingerie....  in fact, why not go for the full house and make them midget trannies....

World Extreme Transsexual Midgets in Lingerie Wrestling Federation[TM] T-shirts anyone...?

#ashamedofmyself
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 07:00:30 PM »
I envy guys who live in a shitty run down apartments with no money who cant maintain a relationship because they cant keep clean for 5 minutes because their egos are so fragile they have to keep reaching for prescription meds every few weeks because someone took their space on the store car park.
Fantasists who have to make up fantastical outlandish stories to try and convince a load of faceless avatars on a website that they live an interesting and windswept life when in reality the people on the site couldnt care if they lived or died.

what a life that must be,

I keep telling you to enlighten us as to what prescription meds I use. I'm curious. But you never do and you never will. If I used any prescription meds or any meds period, why wouldn't i say so? Clearly i have no problem saying what I take or have taken.

And if you can find a "shitty apt" around here, let me know, ill move and save some money. You've seen my facebook and its pretty clear to everybody im right here in PDCC palm desert country club, right down the road from the road from than old plAce in the Oasis country club. Sorry you live in a tenement building and not a gated community. And funny how this is coming from you when we've all seen the shithole you live in with trash everywhere and diarhea green painted wall and exposed flouresant lighting.

And can't maintain a relationship? Jlhahaha... Yea, me breaking up with an investment banker and moving onto a clinical research laboratory scientist for a while before breaking up with her and moving on to real estate agent who is Partners in a real estate agency and after a while breaking up with her and moving on to a med student who is father was a governor in the Philippines... Etc etc.. All for 6 months,9 months, 2yrs... Etc... Yea, that's me "not maintaining " a relationship because I "cant stay clean". You idiot.. You like to disregard facts and substitute a fantasy of your own when it comes to everything about me. Such as the fact that I was clean and sober for all of those relationships except for the year and a half I used heroin and later alcohol while I was with the med student for 2 years. If you're going to try to make fun of me at least use facts. But you assume nobody can do math and nobody will remember what you say compared to what I say. I'm very open and honest about time frame when I use heroin and when I drank and to anybody who pays attention it's pretty easy to figure out that the time I was using heroin and drinking was during that one and a half year. I was with the med student girl.. you fucking bisexual coward you think people don't remember shit like that just like you think people won't remember your other handles on here before you got run off with your other gimmicks? Use facts scarecrow. Like the facts about your kids learning disability do to your wife's drinking while she was pregnant. Why don't you talk about that anymore? Why don't you talk about the fact that for the past nearly 40 years you've run away from every altercation with your tail head between your legs like a little bitch because you knew you would get your ass handed to you. And you learned when you're 18 years old to keep your fucking mouth shut because you had no idea how to throw a punch and that explains those missing teeth of yours. Maybe if you weren't so fucking cross-eyed you could maybe someday learn how to throw a punch just aim for the guy in the middle. Maybe get us some relationship advice since you've been with that bucktooth whore you call the wife for 20 years now and tell us about how she's only the second person you ever had sex with (well not counting the times you were molested as a little boy and what led to you being bi-curious when you were 20).. Tell us all about your past accounts here and on other boards.. Or did you forget what you said back then? Arnt you due for another disappearing act? You're an easy mark. Must suck to be you and walk around every day knowing that the day I touch down in London will be another mans last day breathing.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 07:58:58 PM »

It is strange that Be There follows you around this forum. I like the both of you as posters btw- you are interesting in your own ways.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 08:10:43 PM »
The midgets get my vote.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 11:31:46 PM »

or

I'd rather watch Caitlyn Jenner strip than watch that crap.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 12:33:34 AM »
I keep telling you to enlighten us as to what prescription meds I use. I'm curious. But you never do and you never will. If I used any prescription meds or any meds period, why wouldn't i say so? Clearly i have no problem saying what I take or have taken.

And if you can find a "shitty apt" around here, let me know, ill move and save some money. You've seen my facebook and its pretty clear to everybody im right here in PDCC palm desert country club, right down the road from the road from than old plAce in the Oasis country club. Sorry you live in a tenement building and not a gated community. And funny how this is coming from you when we've all seen the shithole you live in with trash everywhere and diarhea green painted wall and exposed flouresant lighting.

And can't maintain a relationship? Jlhahaha... Yea, me breaking up with an investment banker and moving onto a clinical research laboratory scientist for a while before breaking up with her and moving on to real estate agent who is Partners in a real estate agency and after a while breaking up with her and moving on to a med student who is father was a governor in the Philippines... Etc etc.. All for 6 months,9 months, 2yrs... Etc... Yea, that's me "not maintaining " a relationship because I "cant stay clean". You idiot.. You like to disregard facts and substitute a fantasy of your own when it comes to everything about me. Such as the fact that I was clean and sober for all of those relationships except for the year and a half I used heroin and later alcohol while I was with the med student for 2 years. If you're going to try to make fun of me at least use facts. But you assume nobody can do math and nobody will remember what you say compared to what I say. I'm very open and honest about time frame when I use heroin and when I drank and to anybody who pays attention it's pretty easy to figure out that the time I was using heroin and drinking was during that one and a half year. I was with the med student girl.. you fucking bisexual coward you think people don't remember shit like that just like you think people won't remember your other handles on here before you got run off with your other gimmicks? Use facts scarecrow. Like the facts about your kids learning disability do to your wife's drinking while she was pregnant. Why don't you talk about that anymore? Why don't you talk about the fact that for the past nearly 40 years you've run away from every altercation with your tail head between your legs like a little bitch because you knew you would get your ass handed to you. And you learned when you're 18 years old to keep your fucking mouth shut because you had no idea how to throw a punch and that explains those missing teeth of yours. Maybe if you weren't so fucking cross-eyed you could maybe someday learn how to throw a punch just aim for the guy in the middle. Maybe get us some relationship advice since you've been with that bucktooth whore you call the wife for 20 years now and tell us about how she's only the second person you ever had sex with (well not counting the times you were molested as a little boy and what led to you being bi-curious when you were 20).. Tell us all about your past accounts here and on other boards.. Or did you forget what you said back then? Arnt you due for another disappearing act? You're an easy mark. Must suck to be you and walk around every day knowing that the day I touch down in London will be another mans last day breathing.

evidence please......

you see, calling someone a liar and then claiming facts that aren't true just makes you look stupid.

and again thanks for allowing yourself to be trolled out of the park, Im going to count how many times I tell you Im trolling you from now on, in fact i will write it as a disclaimer on every post i make.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 01:10:13 AM »
Easily The lingerie fighting, you'd look pretty stupid wanking to the dwarf wrestling

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 01:29:48 AM »
Easily The lingerie fighting, you'd look pretty stupid wanking to the dwarf wrestling

Not if they were female/tranny midgets.

With guns.

T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2017, 01:35:40 AM »

With guns.

Haha that dwarf on total recall was hot, hotter than 'melina'

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 01:42:57 AM »
It is strange that Be There follows you around this forum. I like the both of you as posters btw- you are interesting in your own ways.

Its pathetic.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2017, 02:24:38 AM »

or

Wiggs and jnn looking good
P

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2017, 03:06:38 AM »

With guns.

Coach has finally transitioned.

J

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 04:14:39 AM »

x2. VERY, very strange. As if Be There has no purpose in life, other than stalking ESF here on GetBig.

To each his own though.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 05:15:27 AM »

LAMO... What an epic reply.
ES, just think of the real estate you take up in some haters minds.

8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 10:24:57 AM »
LAMO... What an epic reply.
ES, just think of the real estate you take up in some haters minds.

8)

hahahaha   he occupies real estate in my mind!!!!!

im not the one screaming into my phone to dictate all that shite he responds with, i tend to post one line and watch him take off like the donkey on the Arabian Knights....

Guy has a screw loose to waste so much time on someone who is just pulling his proverbial leg.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2017, 10:50:48 AM »

Hotter than the lady with the triple threat?

T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 11:10:21 AM »
Regarding events, i just want Giant Event to get out of jail for good.

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2017, 12:29:39 PM »

Was Melina the one with three tits, or was she the cute dark-haired chick that fought with Sharon Stone's character?

I could easily Google that, but that would be cheating, nay? :)