Author Topic: Travel advices (Hawaii related)  (Read 5112 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Travel advices (Hawaii related)
« on: July 14, 2017, 08:07:48 PM »
Going to the big island for a week. Any of you beefcakes been there recently. Good places to eat? Must sees?

coffeis4closers

• Getbig II
Re: Travel advices (Hawaii related)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:28:45 PM »
Never been to the big island. Only Molokai and Maui. If you make it to Maui lmk, I know an awesome place to eat at... have fun

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 08:43:18 PM »
Go visit Pelius.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 08:52:31 PM »
The island to go to in Hawaii is up north Kauai

Not the run of the mill Honolulu or Maui that everyone and their mom goes

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 09:21:06 PM »
I just found this on Youtube...It's Hawaii 5 0's first opening credits...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 09:37:48 PM »
I've been a handful of times.

No good beaches really, however go to volcano nat park and do some jungle hikes. Pretty legit.

South point is cool.

Go snorkeling at cooks monument.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 11:42:51 PM »
Go up the active volcano at sunset you can see the lava pool.

Be prepared to do some serious driving it's a big island.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 11:45:09 PM »
I just found this on Youtube...It's Hawaii 5 0's first opening credits...

thats all shot on Oahu.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 12:30:37 AM »
I hear the spam factory tour is nice

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 04:26:46 AM »
Hawaiians are grumpy racists who hate your haole ass but they are total prostitutes who will do anything for a dollar.  So bring lots of dollars and brace yourself for a services purchased kind of holiday.  

Don't bother talking to a Hawaiian unless you're buying or booking something.  That's my Hawaii advice.  Also I hope their adorable little islands get swallowed by the sea and they all drown.  The world will be a better place for it.

We ate at Roy's.  It was good.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 04:48:46 AM »
Hawaiians are grumpy racists who hate your haole ass but they are total prostitutes who will do anything for a dollar.  So bring lots of dollars and brace yourself for a services purchased kind of holiday.  

Don't bother talking to a Hawaiian unless you're buying or booking something.  That's my Hawaii advice.  Also I hope their adorable little islands get swallowed by the sea and they all drown.  The world will be a better place for it.

X2

Best to brush up on your strike kicks and ground game just in case.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 04:57:48 AM »

I live in honolulu and have been to maui many times..maui isnt how you describe. if you act stupid then yes, be prepared like anywhere else. hawaiian's are the minority for the most part, dont be disrespectful and you'll have a great time. also dont leave any bags in your rental car...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 04:59:19 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 05:17:04 AM »
I live in honolulu and have been to maui many times..maui isnt how you describe. if you act stupid then yes, be prepared like anywhere else. hawaiian's are the minority for the most part, dont be disrespectful and you'll have a great time. also dont leave any bags in your rental car...

Good, they're minorities.  I hope they die out soon.

I don't recall acting stupid.  I remember a lot of sneers and a lot of snubs and a lot of shit eye, even just driving down the road.  I don't think I went to Maui tho.  But why bring up Maui?  Is it like I say where you live?

I know I'm The Big Bitter but I have traveled a lot and found no one more unpleasant than Hawaiians.  Without exception and to the last man, they were scowling assholes unless I had my wallet in my hand, at which time they were inexplicably good natured.  I'm sure they have tourist fatigue but by the time I left I felt about them as they felt about me.  Difference is that I'd arrived in a happy, how-ya-doin' mood.  Fine, call me racist.  They are assholes.  I didn't meet the one who wasn't.  This probably explains the unwritten segregation that seems to exist in bars there, far as I could tell.

The prime rib at Volcano (whichever one of their stupid islands that's on) was damn good.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 05:54:36 AM »
Kaui is by far my favorite between all the islands, so calm you feel like you are in paradise.
Didn't feel the racism.

Love honolulu for all the high class fucking gorgeous japanese women all over Waikiki. Never got hit on as much in my life, was walking hand in hand with the wifey and the japs were grabbing my arms and chest on the street lol

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2017, 06:00:45 AM »
0 women groped me.  I fucking hate Hawaii.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 07:38:22 AM »
Never got hit on as much in my life, was walking hand in hand with the wifey and the japs were grabbing my arms and chest on the street lol

i deal with this shit daily

fuckin' japs
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2017, 10:58:33 AM »
Lots of bums on all islands. Going to small beaches and there are lowlife punks everywhere . Seems everyone smokes on the island.  Fucking stinks like cigarettes everywhere.  Kaui is my favorite. Maui was too desert like. Oahu has the nicest water but is one giant tourist trap. The big island has cool black sand beaches.  Known as the original beaches were black. Snorkeling is great on any island.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2017, 12:33:21 PM »
I love each of the Islands, but the Big Island is my least favorite.

Visit HILO if  your are looking for nothing to do and nothing to do nothing with.

But you may be interested to know that there is a small museum there that is dedicated to the tsunami that almost destroyed the entire town sometime in the 1940's.

You'll be seeing a large wall type structure built across Hilo Bay which is supposed to mitigate the next big tsunami that comes their way.

I suggest that you read all about Hilo's history and its tsunami because that is just about the only interesting part of Hilo town.

Next ... Take a ride over Saddle Road. Unless it's been paved over recently you'll be driving through some impressive old lava scenery.

But instead of Saddle Road you may find it to be more interesting by driving south along Hwy 11 providing that you are departing from Hilo town.

You will definitely visit Hawaii's Volcano National Park and walk through the lava tubes and look down deep into one of the dormant volcanos.

And if you want to be the only person standing in the most southern part of the USA, you'll have to go to Ka Lae Post (South Point) and it's most likely that you will be the only person there .... so have someone take your picture while giving the 'shaka, bro" sign.

And a bit on further down the road (Hwy 11 near Ocean View) it may prove to be of interest if you drive up what used to be an active volcano where some wise guy real estate salesman sold vacant land on top of very large lava flows.

Some of this real estate resembles a surf board beneath a huge wave.

But that 'wave' is old lava that remains stationary today while that surf board piece of property has a straw-thatched roofed home patiently sitting beneath it. (Possibly waiting for the next big lava flow!)

Then keep on driving through some beautiful scenery and lots of lava fields  till you get to Kailua Kona where once again there is nothing to do.

That's about half of the stuff you're gonna do or not!

Take a camera and let us know what you have seen and how much you enjoyed doing absolutely nothing.

That's the true Hawaiian style.

Shaka, bra .... and aloha!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 12:43:50 PM »
Hawaiians are grumpy racists who hate your haole ass but they are total prostitutes who will do anything for a dollar.  So bring lots of dollars and brace yourself for a services purchased kind of holiday. 

Don't bother talking to a Hawaiian unless you're buying or booking something.  That's my Hawaii advice.  Also I hope their adorable little islands get swallowed by the sea and they all drown.  The world will be a better place for it.

This.  Exactly.  Buncha racist retards.  Their native language has something like 8 letters in it 6 of which are vowels.  R E T A R D S.

And yes, I know "A E I O U" five vowels, but remember these are Hawaiians. 

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 02:02:35 PM »
I didn't care for Waikiki beach when I was there. The scenery is beautiful, but the beach itself isn't all that great. Anywhere you put your towel down, there's a million cigarette butts in the sand.  I prefer the beaches on Florida's west coast (Clearwater, St Pete).  Nice fluffy white sand like talcum powder.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 02:15:55 PM »
I love each of the Islands, but the Big Island is my least favorite.

Visit HILO if  your are looking for nothing to do and nothing to do nothing with.

But you may be interested to know that there is a small museum there that is dedicated to the tsunami that almost destroyed the entire town sometime in the 1940's.

You'll be seeing a large wall type structure built across Hilo Bay which is supposed to mitigate the next big tsunami that comes their way.

I suggest that you read all about Hilo's history and its tsunami because that is just about the only interesting part of Hilo town.

Next ... Take a ride over Saddle Road. Unless it's been paved over recently you'll be driving through some impressive old lava scenery.

But instead of Saddle Road you may find it to be more interesting by driving south along Hwy 11 providing that you are departing from Hilo town.

You will definitely visit Hawaii's Volcano National Park and walk through the lava tubes and look down deep into one of the dormant volcanos.

And if you want to be the only person standing in the most southern part of the USA, you'll have to go to Ka Lae Post (South Point) and it's most likely that you will be the only person there .... so have someone take your picture while giving the 'shaka, bro" sign.

And a bit on further down the road (Hwy 11 near Ocean View) it may prove to be of interest if you drive up what used to be an active volcano where some wise guy real estate salesman sold vacant land on top of very large lava flows.

Some of this real estate resembles a surf board beneath a huge wave.

But that 'wave' is old lava that remains stationary today while that surf board piece of property has a straw-thatched roofed home patiently sitting beneath it. (Possibly waiting for the next big lava flow!)

Then keep on driving through some beautiful scenery and lots of lava fields  till you get to Kailua Kona where once again there is nothing to do.

That's about half of the stuff you're gonna do or not!

Take a camera and let us know what you have seen and how much you enjoyed doing absolutely nothing.

That's the true Hawaiian style.

Shaka, bra .... and aloha!

sounds like a council estate in Manchester

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2017, 05:08:22 PM »
Thanks GB, flying out of LAX tomorrow. I'll look for arce   :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 07:25:04 PM »
Going to the big island for a week. Any of you beefcakes been there recently. Good places to eat? Must sees?

Make sure you wear a red "Make America Great #MAGA" hat. They'll love that.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2017, 07:46:29 PM »
TAPE, It sounds like you were in Hawaii during "Kill a Haole Day!"