Author Topic: Primo ace oral absorption?  (Read 8969 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Primo ace oral absorption?
« on: July 18, 2017, 01:27:05 AM »
Anybody know?  The fucking PIP is killing me with the injects, so screw it I just want to eat the damn stuff.

I've heard anecdotes of it being 2x less potent when taken orally, so you need to double the dose, effectively.

Anybody have any personal experience taking primo ace by mouth?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: Primo ace oral absorption?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 11:40:19 AM »
I don't get it. You're going to put the raw powder into caps and swallow them?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 12:20:18 PM »
Anybody know?  The fucking PIP is killing me with the injects, so screw it I just want to eat the damn stuff.

I've heard anecdotes of it being 2x less potent when taken orally, so you need to double the dose, effectively.

Man up.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »
I don't get it. You're going to put the raw powder into caps and swallow them?

I'm going to eat the raw powder.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 06:38:39 PM »
Man up.

there's nothing to 'man up' for, you've clearly never used primo ace inject

...if you have, and the pip wasn't crippling, you weren't using real stuff

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 03:44:22 AM »

my humble two cents ...i started lifting in the north of France in the late 90's and i lifted with old guy. In the 80's they took the original primo ace in tab, the pharma stuff, the great "primobolan S". It was the best anabolic ever for my bunch of old cat. It wasn't methylated so half of the product was destroyed by liver, the dosage was 100mg e.d. They were speaking with nostalgie of the primo S, it was cheap, available and the best muscle builder ever.
asstropin

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 03:19:59 PM »
there's nothing to 'man up' for, you've clearly never used primo ace inject

...if you have, and the pip wasn't crippling, you weren't using real stuff

You're right, I have not used Primo Acetate injectable. I spoke (posted) out of turn.  After reading more about it, I learned that PIP is a common complaint. When I posted "man up", I didn't intend it to be taken so seriously. Sorry.

I inject test cyp once a week. Sometimes I do this in my quads. The PIP has lasted several days, but it is tolarable. Injecting in my glutes is painless.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 03:33:58 PM »
You're right, I have not used Primo Acetate injectable. I spoke (posted) out of turn.  After reading more about it, I learned that PIP is a common complaint. When I posted "man up", I didn't intend it to be taken so seriously. Sorry.

I inject test cyp once a week. Sometimes I do this in my quads. The PIP has lasted several days, but it is tolarable. Injecting in my glutes is painless.

LMFAO I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Injecting ace is like injecting glass shards, no joke.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 03:34:54 PM »

my humble two cents ...i started lifting in the north of France in the late 90's and i lifted with old guy. In the 80's they took the original primo ace in tab, the pharma stuff, the great "primobolan S". It was the best anabolic ever for my bunch of old cat. It wasn't methylated so half of the product was destroyed by liver, the dosage was 100mg e.d. They were speaking with nostalgie of the primo S, it was cheap, available and the best muscle builder ever.

After a few days on it, maybe four or five, eating 100mg, I am inclined to completely agree.

Nothing has ever changed my physique this fast.  I see muscles getting bigger and fuller by the day, lines more defined, it's insanity.  Tren never did this.  Primo enth never did this.

Ace is fucking magic  :o

Genetic Freak

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 03:37:21 PM »

12% oral bioavailability...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 03:45:47 PM »
LMFAO I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Injecting ace is like injecting glass shards, no joke.

It's not sarcasm. It is an apology.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 08:43:53 PM »
12% oral bioavailability...

yeah that's not true.  firsthand experience tells me otherwise  ;)

(ie, there's no way 24mg of primo ace a day would give me daily phsyique changes)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 08:44:44 PM »
It's not sarcasm. It is an apology.

dude this is the fucking thunderdone, WE DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2017, 03:33:53 AM »
After a few days on it, maybe four or five, eating 100mg, I am inclined to completely agree.

Nothing has ever changed my physique this fast.  I see muscles getting bigger and fuller by the day, lines more defined, it's insanity.  Tren never did this.  Primo enth never did this.

Ace is fucking magic  :o

my first cycle in the early 2000 was sust+primo e (the genuine from schering), it's the best cycle i have ever done, on the tren family i have only used the enant and primo is superior when it come to quality muscle building/side effect.
asstropin

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2017, 03:49:34 AM »
my first cycle in the early 2000 was sust+primo e (the genuine from schering), it's the best cycle i have ever done, on the tren family i have only used the enant and primo is superior when it come to quality muscle building/side effect.

i'm literally blown away by my response to eating primo ace right now

THIS SHIT IS MAGIC
hehe and i'm at 2x the dose your old school frenchie gymrats were using  ;D

LOL and i also have to say that i haven't even managed to get my ass to the gym once since starting ace, every day some stupid conflict has come up, which really, REALLY means that bodybuilding is all drugs  ;)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 08:03:51 PM »
Found this anecdote from another guy, it lines up with my own experience 100%

Hey bros, I haven't been on for a while, been busy.

I want to share my hard-earned experience with what I, through much experimentation, consider the Cadillac Escalade of steroids: Primobolan Acetate

Firstly, let me tell you that this shit is expensive. I can't go into prices or anything, but,...usually twice what Primo Enanthate (Primo Depot) will cost you for a similar run, as both types of Primo are the same price per weight. Now, I brew, so it ends up actually being reasonably affordable.

I have run this stuff from 2 weeks to 12 weeks cycles, and nothing else I have tried has gotten me so damn lean and dry and cut, including Winny, and it somehow doesn't dry up your joints like Winny does. What they say about Primo is true, nothing preserves your LBM on a low-calorie (1800 calories/day for me on cutting phases) diet like Primo, and nothing gets you as dry either (except Lasix, but we're talking steroids here).

I was amazed at the results even a couple weeks in, especially as compared to Winny, because I found Winny's dryness and shredded-look impressive, but Primo is even a level above THAT! True story.

As for dosing, I was running 300mg/day. Actualy bio-availability is a much-argued point, but most people seem to think only 30-50% of Primo Acetate makes it past the liver, and I wanted the equivalent of actually getting 100mg in my bloodstream, hence the 300mg daily. It was taken sometimes split into 150mg doses, 8 hrs apart, sometimes all at once in the morning.

Liver toxicity. Another place this hormone absolutely shines. Now, for reference, I have run 80mg/day of Anavar, with 1 GRAM daily of Milk Thistle, and had slight liver pains after a couple weeks. Now, on Primo Acetate, I was dumping 300mg down my throat all at once, and never at any point in any run of this stuff did I experience any type of bodily discomfort or liver pain, jaundice or anything related to liver damage, etc. (80mg/day of Anavar had me jaundiced slightly at week 5 or 6, at which point I discontinued use). Now, I am not suggesting that you run any oral hormone without liver support supplements, I funny encourage it always, however, my experience was that even on long runs of Primo Acetate, even without ANY liver support, I experienced no liver impact.

Now for the lolz, and one of my main reasons for posting this thread. I read a few places online, guys running Primo Ace as an injectable, saying how crazy cut it makes you, faster than anything else, injecting about 100/ED, or 150/EOD. So I'm like America, fuck yeah! I'm going to get 3-4 times as much bang out of my Primo Ace than I am at eating 300mg a day! Wrong.

First try (I have brewed many hormones, with 100% success) I get 200mg/ml of Primo Ace into Ethly Oleate. No crash. I pin 150mg sub-Q (some guys were doing this with other hormones successfully). Bad idea. Later that night, I get extreme and I mean EXTREME flu-like symptoms, no vomiting, just chills, disorientation, body aches like crazy, extreme weakness, took every ounce of energy I had to drag my ass to the bathroom to piss, and I fell in my hallway twice. On top of that, the injection site swelled up to the size of a half tennis-ball, painful as hell, remained painful to the touch for 2 weeks, took 6 weeks to fully return to soft tissue. No, it was not an abscess, I know because I stuck a 22 gauge in there to see, and nothing came out, also I'm pretty sure abscesses do not form 8 hrs after injection.

Well, I read up on Primo Ace as an injectable, and some guy posted his "painless" Primo Ace recipe, an aqueous suspension. I'm like, what the hell, I'll try this one more time, the returns will be worth the risk of horrible pain. So, I brew the Primo Ace up again, this time at a much lower 33mg/ml. Pin 100mg into glues, using slin pins again. Well, the same damned thing happened. I got chills, full on body-aches, muscle cramping, looked sick as hell, couldn't hardly move for 36 hrs from the time the symptoms onset. Fuck this. Painful lumps in both ass-cheeks for almost 2 weeks. They subsided much faster however, than the last little experiment, they were gone in 3 weeks. After all THAT pain subsided and I was walking like a crippled grandpa for almost 2 weeks, I'm like I will give this one more try. So, I take my vial of aqueous Primo Ace, and I cut it with Ethyl Oleate, bringing it down to 25mg/ml, EO helps with painful esters, and the lower concentration equals less pain as well. I add the EO, and then I bake it, which is another step many have used to cut down the pain of injecting this stuff.

Injected 75mg on Friday. Well, I got the same damned effects. Only this time, I was reasonably mobile, I just felt drained and achy. Also, nice painful swelling in my glute once again,which is gone already. Still, not worth it, I could barely sit for a couple days, and I injected into my upper glute, the part you don't really sit on.

The moral of the story is; if someone tells you that injecting Primo Acetate causes extreme test-flu and painful injection-site swelling, fucking BELIEVE them, and take the shit orally like it was designed for! Also, if anyone injects Primo Ace and says it is not painful, they are either lying, or the Primo they are shooting isn't the real thing.

I hope this was helpful to someone, all the best to you bros! Any questions, ask me.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2017, 06:14:50 AM »
Found this anecdote from another guy, it lines up with my own experience 100%

when i did my 10 week sust-primo cycle in 2002,  i was fat as fuck, i always used to train in wide tshirt because i was fat, i realised i quickly lost a lot fat on belly during the cycle without dieting, and at the end of the 10 week i trained in sleeveless tshirt for a bi-triceps training, i just realised how the cycle had given me unbelievable result in term of lean muscle, still unequalled to this day.
asstropin

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2017, 02:07:12 PM »
when i did my 10 week sust-primo cycle in 2002,  i was fat as fuck, i always used to train in wide tshirt because i was fat, i realised i quickly lost a lot fat on belly during the cycle without dieting, and at the end of the 10 week i trained in sleeveless tshirt for a bi-triceps training, i just realised how the cycle had given me unbelievable result in term of lean muscle, still unequalled to this day.

yeah man this stuff is insane.

i'd urge you to get back on it :D :D :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2017, 07:34:03 PM »
dude this is the fucking thunderdone, WE DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, ha.  You do your thing and I'll do mine. Real men have to issue with apologizing when they are wrong, thunderdome or no thunderdome.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 09:38:24 PM »
Ha, ha.  You do your thing and I'll do mine. Real men have to issue with apologizing when they are wrong, thunderdome or no thunderdome.

you sound like a bonafide pussy

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 12:54:31 AM »
Primo is fucking painful i get a lump after every inject with enanth, its just a heavy ass molecule makes your gear thick as hell. I would never touch injectable primo ace ever.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 01:17:52 AM »
never used oral primo ace but i can tell you the injectable is hell on earth...together with boldenone cypionate...i used the 50mg/ml and crippled me for a good 2 weeks..even when i cut it down to 10mg/ml the pip is the same...just threw the shit away...100ml of it...
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2017, 03:25:27 PM »
you sound like a bonafide pussy

Try me, if you dare. I've put better people than you in their place.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2017, 04:01:46 AM »
primo si super nice if you can get legit shit. takes too long to inject though. go to some old granny nurse to do it... and what prime said -  man up. orals are for Rtards.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2017, 12:11:50 AM »
primo si super nice if you can get legit shit. takes too long to inject though. go to some old granny nurse to do it... and what prime said -  man up. orals are for Rtards.

LMFAO

dumb fucks, dumb fucks, dumb fucks everywhere