Author Topic: Primo ace oral absorption?  (Read 8988 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Primo ace oral absorption?
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2017, 01:28:33 AM »
you sound like a bonafide pussy

Saw this coming a mile away.  LMFAO.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2017, 07:08:00 AM »
LMFAO

dumb fucks, dumb fucks, dumb fucks everywhere

tell it to your liver, you dumb fuck. just dont mix primo with other aas -shoot it separately in two syringes with one needle, just change directions when shooting different compounds .

I am on primo around 6-8 months a year, so injecting it is not that bad and works great at 500 mg ew with some test and gh.

I get it from the pharmacy though wont buy it online.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2017, 02:49:51 AM »
tell it to your liver, you dumb fuck. just dont mix primo with other aas -shoot it separately in two syringes with one needle, just change directions when shooting different compounds .

I am on primo around 6-8 months a year, so injecting it is not that bad and works great at 500 mg ew with some test and gh.

I get it from the pharmacy though wont buy it online.

tell my liver what, exactly?  to worry about a non-methylated compound?

::)

you can't eat primo e.  you're on primo e.

and what the uck are you on about re: don't mix primo, shoot in two syringes, change direction (???).  stupidest shit i've ever read on here, and that's saying something

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2017, 03:07:09 AM »
tell my liver what, exactly?  to worry about a non-methylated compound?

::)

you can't eat primo e.  you're on primo e.

and what the uck are you on about re: don't mix primo, shoot in two syringes, change direction (???).  stupidest shit i've ever read on here, and that's saying something

still some old fuck like you faggotron poodle died from your primo ace tabs during controlled studies so,

"oral Primobolan does still possess a measure of resistance to metabolism and breakdown in the liver, and therefore the risk of hepatotoxicity from Primobolan must not be completely ignored, especially as doses of the oral format are increased to higher and higher amounts.

The injectable Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) is void of any liver toxicity issues, as its route of administration bypasses the first pass through the liver."

get primo e, dumb fuck. two syringe one needle works great for me.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2017, 12:54:53 PM »
still some old fuck like you faggotron poodle died from your primo ace tabs during controlled studies so,

"oral Primobolan does still possess a measure of resistance to metabolism and breakdown in the liver, and therefore the risk of hepatotoxicity from Primobolan must not be completely ignored, especially as doses of the oral format are increased to higher and higher amounts.

The injectable Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) is void of any liver toxicity issues, as its route of administration bypasses the first pass through the liver."

get primo e, dumb fuck. two syringe one needle works great for me.

i use both

primo e takes a very long to start affecting your physique

primo a did it in days for me

people use way harsher orals.  livers are resilient.  i'm not too bothered

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 07:02:36 AM »
I dont get why you would use it if it causes so much pain...it's not the only muscle building drug out there.