Author Topic: Absolutely 100% correct (as usual)  (Read 920 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Absolutely 100% correct (as usual)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 08:24:55 PM »
I have knew it was going to be like that the day he was elected. Most of the Reps hated him during the election, you think they changed in a few months.  THeses type of people new change, that is why they hate him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 09:25:04 PM »
Let's face it. Trump is doing almost everything in his power to keep his promises and make things happen. It's the Marxist left and the liberal right that's preventing any of this. We need conservatives not republicans.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 08:38:34 PM »
Let's face it. Trump is doing almost everything in his power to keep his promises and make things happen. It's the Marxist left and the liberal right that's preventing any of this. We need conservatives not republicans.
He just needs people who will work with him. I hope some of the guys and girls get replaced with people who will.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »
Let's face it. Trump is doing almost everything in his power to keep his promises and make things happen.  

Crazy, huh. Turns out, only so much a president can accomplish with endless tweets from the fairway. Including this gem:

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."

-  Donald J. Trump

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 01:55:08 PM »
Rush is a drug addict, boy molester. Great source. ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 04:11:47 PM »
Rush is a drug addict, boy molester. Great source. ::)

Look at my quote under my avatar. That is based on fact in his own words from his own book.