Author Topic: Spicer Resigns  (Read 2497 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Spicer Resigns
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2017, 08:52:57 PM »
although not press secretary, Scaramucci in the spotlight has the potential to be as entertaining as Spicer was.

Much more articulate than Spicer but Spicers tweets have been killing it. I like both.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 12:10:40 PM »
although not press secretary, Scaramucci in the spotlight has the potential to be as entertaining as Spicer was.

watching Spicey was just painful

It is going to be entertaining watching Scaramucci and Huckabee say things one day and then watch Trump contradict them the next day

Trump has also done this 2 or 3 times to Steve Mnuchin

The basic scenario is that they go out on a limb to support one of Trumps idiotic claims and the next morning Trump does a tweet or says something to completely contradict them, effecting sawing off the limb that they crawled out on

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2017, 02:02:08 PM »
Serious and honest  question. Why do liberals despise America so much? Not a smartass question.

Seems "smart-ass" to me.

The question may be honest in your opinion, but it is inaccurate. No doubt you are being serious, which is a shame.

My honest and serious question to you is why do some ultra-conservative Republicans want to rewrite the constitution to further their agendas?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2017, 03:10:54 PM »
Brainwashed from childhood public school system...i was too... difference was for me..i lived in areas where alot of blacks lived..so I learned from my life experiences.. these white libs live in rich areas where there are no minorities..they only get their taste by watching movies, music and sports and think they all good people...btw all my friends are Hispanic..i have only like 1 white friend

-More inaccuracies. Liberals live anywhere and everywhere. I've lived in what was then Portland's black neighborhood, (gentrification changed this). It was a positive experience where my wife, son and I met some great folks. My views are often times liberal.

Portland votes predominately Democrat. Oregon's rural areas vote mostly Republican. By in large, there are few minorities in Oregon's rural areas. No matter where someone grows up, they learn from life experiences.

My current home is in a so-called rich area (suburb). Many well-healed minorities also live in West Linn. Our state house representative, Julie Parrish is a sometimes combative and conservative Republican. She has a reputation for shaking things up with fellow legislators, regardless of political affiliation. She's in her 3rd or 4th term of office. I've campaigned against her. West Linn is predominately Democratic.

My point is that there are no absolutes. Just when you think you've got it all figured out, something changes or you discover your conclusions were wrong.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 03:17:55 PM »
watching Spicey was just painful

It is going to be entertaining watching Scaramucci and Huckabee say things one day and then watch Trump contradict them the next day

Trump has also done this 2 or 3 times to Steve Mnuchin

The basic scenario is that they go out on a limb to support one of Trumps idiotic claims and the next morning Trump does a tweet or says something to completely contradict them, effecting sawing off the limb that they crawled out on

Yes. Trump and his crew of thugs are doing a good job of distracting many folks from the real issues by creating utter chaos. This band of liars are cutthroat and not loyal. Anyone can be thrown under the bus, including Trump.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 03:27:58 PM »
Yes. Trump and his comrades are doing a good job of distracting many folks from the real issues by creating utter chaos. This band of liars are cutthroat and not loyal. Anyone can be thrown under the bus, including Trump.

I don't think there is any strategy to the chaos that is the Failing Trump Administration (tip of the hat to Trump since he refers the the NYT this way)

He's completely unprepared and uninterested in the job.  He's surrounded himself with lackey's and yes men (though recently his top Intel guys have affirmed Russian meddling).  His unwillingness to fill key positions withing the government is bordering on dereliction of duty.  For example, the WSJ reports that
Federal Trade Commission is down to just two commissioners, effectively making it inoperable.  Just one minor example.  (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/06/05/trump-is-courting-disaster-by-not-fully-staffing-the-government/)

There is nothing political about this.  He has a job to run our government and he's more concerned about what people on talk shows say about him and his kids.

He's totally unfit for the job he has accepted.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 06:06:16 PM »
Seems "smart-ass" to me.

The question may be honest in your opinion, but it is inaccurate. No doubt you are being serious, which is a shame.

My honest and serious question to you is why do some ultra-conservative Republicans want to rewrite the constitution to further their agendas?

It's not even close to being inaccurate.  Not even close.