Author Topic: This just in, STEROIDS ARE REALLY AN AFTERTHOUGHT.  (Read 3763 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
This just in, STEROIDS ARE REALLY AN AFTERTHOUGHT.
« on: April 07, 2006, 09:36:22 AM »
Breaking news today out of Getbig.com, apparently steroids are nothing more than an afterthought, not even as important as a tan.

I thought you all should know.

Gospel according to LuciusFox/Vince MSF POO PISS.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: This just in, STEROIDS ARE REALLY AN AFTERTHOUGHT.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 09:37:30 AM »
 I am glad to see that people are coming around. I provided posts that show why those things are true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 09:39:40 AM »
Lucius is 160 pounds.

Honestly, when he gets to 200 pounds and begins to near his natural limits, he'll see gains slow down and realize that gear really is what it takes to reach the next level.  I don't use.  but there is a pretty good reason why everyone who competes at the top levels do...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 09:41:45 AM »
Lucius is 160 pounds.

Honestly, when he gets to 200 pounds and begins to near his natural limits, he'll see gains slow down and realize that gear really is what it takes to reach the next level.  I don't use.  but there is a pretty good reason why everyone who competes at the top levels do...

Steroids do provide benefits. They add about 5-10% to a physique. A tan also adds 5-10% onstage. So they are equal.

absent

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »
Lucius is 160 pounds.

Umm... just a thought, but what the fuck would you know about "taking it to the next level"? You havent reached the fucking first level yet you slob!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 09:46:18 AM »
OK please explain how dexter jackson started as a bantamweight and now competes at 230 that is not 5 to 10 pct of his gains,their are still natural bantamweights like marvin ward that have stayed at the same weight class for 10 years!!!!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 09:46:43 AM »
Umm... just a thought, but what the f**k would you know about "taking it to the next level"? You havent reached the fucking first level yet you slob!!

I have talked to and observed many pros and other bodybuilders and athletes. No need to call names.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 09:47:39 AM »
OK please explain how dexter jackson started as a bantamweight and now competes at 230 that is not 5 to 10 pct of his gains,their are still natural bantamweights like marvin ward that have stayed at the same weight class for 10 years!!!!!

Dexter may have the genetics to gain more than the AVERAGE of 5-10%, not to mention that he is using other substances.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 09:49:08 AM »

NO, NO, NO you have it all wrong according to LuciusFox/Vince MSF POO PISS bodybuilders often forget to take their drugs, instead they're at home playing with the kids or helping the needy or donating their time to worthy causes.

You see, the drugs are just for finishing, in fact they're not even as important as a tan.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 09:49:41 AM »
Always makes me laugh when people talk about natural limits. haha Its just a lame excuse for people to stay the way they are. Anybody got that gay ass pic of 240? He doesn't even look like he works out. Ouch the truth is painfull!
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 10:02:18 AM »
Always makes me laugh when people talk about natural limits. haha Its just a lame excuse for people to stay the way they are. Anybody got that gay ass pic of 240? He doesn't even look like he works out. Ouch the truth is painfull!

Amen to that. You are already so huge at such a young age that you have broken past the natural "limits" that most would have set for you. If you ever use anything, I fear you will blot out the sun, casting the Earth into eternal darkness.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 10:04:46 AM »
Amen to that. You are already so huge at such a young age that you have broken past the natural "limits" that most would have set for you. If you ever use anything, I fear you will blot out the sun, casting the Earth into eternal darkness.

Lucius and alexxx make a good couple.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 10:05:29 AM »
I was one to fully reach my maxium potental at 29 years old, and had been lifting since I was a teenager. I really got serious from age 25-29. I'm 5' 8" and could get no higher than 190lbs. After a few cycles and few years I am a solid 220 and continue to go up. I've never done really heavy cycles but if I did, I'm sure I would be at least 10lbs heavier. I have never done slin or GH, but plan to once I hit my limit again. So in a nutshell, just mild cycles of AAS have increased my weight about 16%.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »
I was one to fully reach my maxium potental at 29 years old, and had been lifting since I was a teenager. I really got serious from age 25-29. I'm 5' 8" and could get no higher than 190lbs. After a few cycles and few years I am a solid 220 and continue to go up. I've never done really heavy cycles but if I did, I'm sure I would be at least 10lbs heavier. I have never done slin or GH, but plan to once I hit my limit again. So in a nutshell, just mild cycles of AAS have increased my weight about 16%.

Congratulations on the excellent gains!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 10:07:11 AM »

Oh no, don't let LuciusFox/Vince MSF POO PISS read this. Didn't you know that steroids are nothing more than a finishing touch and that a tan is actually more important then drugs?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 10:08:15 AM »

I already beat the perfect proportions and size for my height. Some fitness calculator said I am overweight hahahaha
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 10:09:51 AM »
Oh no, don't let LuciusFox/Vince MSF POO PISS read this. Didn't you know that steroids are nothing more than a finishing touch and that a tan is actually more important then drugs?

On the stage, a tan is more important! Great job defying the calculations, Alexxx!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 10:10:25 AM »
I think the crap I just took weighs more than Lucius Fox!  

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 10:13:54 AM »
I think the crap I just took weighs more than Lucius Fox!  

Congratulations, Mr. Elephant ;D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 10:14:46 AM »
Congratulations, Mr. Elephant ;D

Thanks, that is the first respect ever given on GETBIG.COM!!! ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 10:17:35 AM »
Thanks, that is the first respect ever given on GETBIG.COM!!! ;D

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2006, 10:27:13 AM »
Congratulations on the excellent gains!

Thanks bro. They were by no means easy.
tiny-tit bounty hunter