Author Topic: Canadian Government To Pay Islamic Terrorist $10.5 Million  (Read 1604 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Canadian Government To Pay Islamic Terrorist $10.5 Million
« on: July 21, 2017, 11:51:13 AM »
This might be the first Canadian thread I've ever created (at least I don't remember creating one), but demonstrates how backward that place is. 

Canadian Government To Pay Islamic Terrorist $10.5 Million
By ROBERT KRAYCHIK
July 4, 2017 

Omar Khadr will receive $10.5 million dollars (CAD) from the Canadian government, according to a Tuesday-published report from The Canadian Press.

Citing “an official familiar with the deal,” The Canadian Press reported that Khadr’s legal team and the Canadian government negotiated the deal last month. The Canadian government will also “apologize” to Khadr for unspecified reasons.

Khadr is the son of Arab Islamists, born in Canada in 1986 via “birth tourism” to secure his birthright Canadian citizenship.

He was captured by U.S. military forces in July of 2002 in the failed Muslim-majority state of Afghanistan, following a firefight in which he fought alongside the Taliban. Sergeant First Class Christopher Speer died during the battle, killed by a grenade thrown by Khadr.

As an Islamic terrorist operating with the Taliban, Khadr was also involved in the development of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and other weapons.

In 2010, Khadr plead guilty before a U.S. military tribunal to crimes involving murder. He was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Khadr was held at Guantanamo Bay detention camp for approximately ten years, being released into Canadian custody in 2012.

He became a cause célèbre for Muslims and the Left; framed as a “child soldier” who was abused by U.S. and Canadian authorities.

The fees to his legal team in the procurement of the $10.5 million deal have not been disclosed.

Supporters for former Guantanamo detainee Omar Khadr hold a rally outside an Edmonton courtroom Sept. 23, 2013. The 27-year-old appeared for the first time in public since returning to Canada during the one-day hearing challenging the legality of his detention.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18254/canadian-government-pay-islamic-terrorist-105-robert-kraychik#

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Canadian Government To Pay Islamic Terrorist $10.5 Million
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 03:32:26 PM »
Old news... ::)
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 03:38:02 PM »
Old news... ::)

Yes the story is a few weeks old.  Ancient.  And still highlights how twisted Canada is. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 03:49:32 PM »
Yes the story is a few weeks old.  Ancient.  And still highlights how twisted Canada is. 

Well deserved for the torture he endured
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 04:01:47 PM »
Well deserved for the torture he endured

"He was captured by U.S. military forces in July of 2002 in the failed Muslim-majority state of Afghanistan, following a firefight in which he fought alongside the Taliban. Sergeant First Class Christopher Speer died during the battle, killed by a grenade thrown by Khadr."

Screw you and the horse you rode in on if you think this terrorist deserves $10.5 million after murdering an American citizen. 

Canadian taxpayers did not torture him.  Neither did the Canadian government.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
I read an article that said the Canadian govt was not ordered to make this payment by any court and that the widow of Sgt. Speer had been awarded monetary compensation from this shitheel and the Canadian govt basically fast tracked this payment before his widow could get a court injunction to stop it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 05:26:02 PM »
I read an article that said the Canadian govt was not ordered to make this payment by any court and that the widow of Sgt. Speer had been awarded monetary compensation from this shitheel and the Canadian govt basically fast tracked this payment before his widow could get a court injunction to stop it.

That makes this story even worse.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 07:50:35 AM »
"He was captured by U.S. military forces in July of 2002 in the failed Muslim-majority state of Afghanistan, following a firefight in which he fought alongside the Taliban. Sergeant First Class Christopher Speer died during the battle, killed by a grenade thrown by Khadr."

Screw you and the horse you rode in on if you think this terrorist deserves $10.5 million after murdering an American citizen.  

Canadian taxpayers did not torture him.  Neither did the Canadian government.

Fuck you, Dos Equis.  I hate terrorist more than you do but Khadr was a CHILD SOLDIER...clearly influenced and make to do his father's bidding.  No evidence of him throwing a grenade...only confessed to get back to Canada and after being tortured for over a decade.  If you read the transcripts from the Lt Col, they killed the person who threw the grenade.  He was crouched in a corner when they shot him twice in the back so there no way he threw that grenade.  

1.  He was waterboarded continuously
2.  He was bitten by guard dogs
3.  He was beaten with clubs
4.  He was dragged through his own feces and urine in a room without bathrooms
5.  He was force fed through his rectum
6.  He was shackled behind his back and hung from a ceiling for hours until his sockets were detained from his arms.
7.  He was threatened with sexual assault and prob was raped by his interrogators.

All this on a continued basis for over a decade.  The United States should be responsible for the money but he's a Canadian citizen and they turned a blind eye while we fucked up that boy good and well.  We violated every sense of humanity and decency.....and you have the fucking nerve to question me.  FUCK YOU!!! That kid was only 15 years old you piece of shit.  Fuck you again for your lack of decency.  We have an honor code in the military and obviously that wasn't followed
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 05:21:18 PM »

Fuck you, Dos Equis.  I hate terrorist more than you do but Khadr was a CHILD SOLDIER...clearly influenced and make to do his father's bidding.  No evidence of him throwing a grenade...only confessed to get back to Canada and after being tortured for over a decade.  If you read the transcripts from the Lt Col, they killed the person who threw the grenade.  He was crouched in a corner when they shot him twice in the back so there no way he threw that grenade.  

6.  He was shackled behind his back and hung from a ceiling for hours until his sockets were detained from his arms.
7.  He was threatened with sexual assault and prob was raped by his interrogators.

All this on a continued basis for over a decade.  The United States should be responsible for the money but he's a Canadian citizen and they turned a blind eye while we fucked up that boy good and well.  We violated every sense of humanity and decency.....and you have the fucking nerve to question me.  FUCK YOU!!! That kid was only 15 years old you piece of shit.  Fuck you again for your lack of decency.  We have an honor code in the military and obviously that wasn't followed

I would lose one second of sleep if the US military did the same to you just for siding with this murdering fuck.

A 15/16 year old knows the difference between right and wrong and if he joined an army to fight against the US then tough shit for him.

The Canadian government is a fucking disgrace

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 06:41:58 PM »
I would lose one second of sleep if the US military did the same to you just for siding with this murdering fuck.

A 15/16 year old knows the difference between right and wrong and if he joined an army to fight against the US then tough shit for him.

The Canadian government is a fucking disgrace

I'm not siding with anyone.  They already had him as a prisoner so there was no reason to do all that shit to him....period. 
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2017, 06:47:57 PM »

I'm not siding with anyone.  They already had him as a prisoner so there was no reason to do all that shit to him....period. 

I'm fine with "an eye for an eye".

Give him a live grenade enema and I'd watch the video.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 09:11:05 AM »
I'm fine with "an eye for an eye".

Give him a live grenade enema and I'd watch the video.

That would have been more humane or just left him to die or shoot him dead on the battlefield.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 10:03:05 AM »

That would have been more humane or just left him to die or shoot him dead on the battlefield.

Why would anyone be concerned with "humane", when the piece of shit was out killing US soldiers?

Dunce, you truly are a stupid subnormal human being

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2017, 01:54:09 PM »
Reagan paid terrorists, but he was awesome.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »
Ridiculous. Paying millions to a murderer.

Insane.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 11:14:40 AM »

Cry me a river.  Nowhere in your comments do you say a word about the American soldier this terrorist murdered.  So yes: