Author Topic: "I feel sorry for you" (for being racist)  (Read 12824 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: "I feel sorry for you" (for being racist)
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2017, 01:30:05 PM »
I'm not racist just stay in your own fucking country.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 01:31:33 PM »
I think the author, Derbyshire, worked for National Review. But that article was too controversial for them.

My bad. I thought it was Taki who wrote it:

Here's what happens when a naïve liberal gets a little too close to his pet demographic:

My year of terror and abuse teaching at a NYC high school | New York Post

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/amp/

"A lifelong liberal, Boland began to feel uncomfortable with his thinking. “We can’t just explain away someone’s horrible behavior because they have had a tough upbringing,” he argued back. “It doesn’t do them — or us — any good."

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2017, 01:31:51 PM »
you're a man who enjoys getting his cock sucked and your asshole enjoyed by other men?

LOL

Well played.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2017, 01:58:25 PM »
The fact that you start a thread like this speaks VOLUMES about you.
Fuck yeah--I feel sorry for you.
Sorry to think there is another human walking around on this planet who's life is full of such anger and rage towards meaningless NOTHINGNESS. How could I not feel sorry for you?
I'm happy--I think everybody deserves happiness.

But to be honest--I couldn't give two shits how you live your life.
I feel sorry --but only to an extent.
Bring that bullshit to me in real life, and you'll be unhappy with the results.

Contrary to your kind, I don't put an ultimate premium on the fleeting feeling of happiness. And you're wrong to assume I spend the majority of my days foaming at the mouth in race-fueled hissy fits considering you don't know me from a hole in the wall and I don't seek to mistreat anyone, nor have I!

And my enjoyment in life doesn't come from understanding every Tom, Dick, and Harry. And I'm doing fine. Though I'm not rich, famous, or exceptionally gifted, I have a family, an advanced degree, a job, and friends. So feel sorry if you deem that emotion fitting. It's not!

Most "racist" people don't hate pepple. They simply want to be left the hell alone with their own kind and don't believe they'll benefit from mixing with others in any way.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 02:45:28 PM »
you're a man who enjoys getting his cock sucked and your asshole enjoyed by other men?

Ok ... lmao. Hahahahaha !!!!!!!

Funniest post this year, imo.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 03:01:44 PM »
The fact that you start a thread like this speaks VOLUMES about you.
Fuck yeah--I feel sorry for you.
Sorry to think there is another human walking around on this planet who's life is full of such anger and rage towards meaningless NOTHINGNESS. How could I not feel sorry for you?
I'm happy--I think everybody deserves happiness.

But to be honest--I couldn't give two shits how you live your life.
I feel sorry --but only to an extent.
Bring that bullshit to me in real life, and you'll be unhappy with the results.

Would you take Fortress down in a fight?
X

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 03:02:00 PM »

Ok ... lmao. Hahahahaha !!!!!!!

Funniest post this year, imo.

Cracked me right up lol
O

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 03:17:40 PM »
Would you take Fortress down in a fight?
Who knows?
One thing is for sure..he's not gonna just walk all over me..that's for sure.
I'm not a small little fag boy.

Still..I can't imagine the level of pain this guy is in to live his life like this.
What a waste of time.

Super happy gay guy here.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2017, 03:24:49 PM »
Who knows?

Still..I can't imagine the level of pain this guy is in to live his life like this.
What a waste of time.

Cumguzzler

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 03:35:20 PM »
What a witty comeback Fortress.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2017, 12:48:09 AM »
If any other race groups try and get racist with me, I just remind them that Western Civilization is unquestionably the greatest, most successful and influential in human history.

And that if they don't like white people, they should stop using electricity, cars, computers, radios, aeroplanes, internet etc and also their western clothing. Their legal systems, political systems and modern medicine would also have to be abandoned.

Hundreds or thousands of years ago other groups had an advantage, but even with their (at the time) technological superiority, Europeans were still able to at least hold their ground and hit above their weight due to our resourcefulness.

Many people harp on about China being the 'worlds biggest economy' , the fact that it took a country of one and half billion to take so long brings up their failures rather than success.

Furthermore, the West still holds a considerable technological advantage and this is what leads to dominance. In the 1800's a single steamboat was basically able to hold China to ransom despite the size of the population and the size of their economy. If you've ever dealt with them, you know they would have no chance militarily.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2017, 01:20:33 AM »
What spurred you? Why are you so down in the dumps? We're you burned or spurned by a woman or women? You seem like you have been defeated in life, and you been on those "other sites" to seek inspiration.
Anger and hatred only breed a perverse pleasure, your own twisted version of schadenfreude.

It's quite sad that some people actually go through life like that, we all joke here and there, but many of these guys  are angry and bitter, life is short as it is

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2017, 01:28:58 AM »
If any other race groups try and get racist with me, I just remind them that Western Civilization is unquestionably the greatest, most successful and influential in human history.

And that if they don't like white people, they should stop using electricity, cars, computers, radios, aeroplanes, internet etc and also their western clothing. Their legal systems, political systems and modern medicine would also have to be abandoned.

Hundreds or thousands of years ago other groups had an advantage, but even with their (at the time) technological superiority, Europeans were still able to at least hold their ground and hit above their weight due to our resourcefulness.

Many people harp on about China being the 'worlds biggest economy' , the fact that it took a country of one and half billion to take so long brings up their failures rather than success.

Furthermore, the West still holds a considerable technological advantage and this is what leads to dominance. In the 1800's a single steamboat was basically able to hold China to ransom despite the size of the population and the size of their economy. If you've ever dealt with them, you know they would have no chance militarily.

That may be true but what have u done in life?

Nobel prize winner? Multimillionaire/billionaire? Did u contribute in furthering mankind? Technology? Medical? Etc??

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2017, 02:39:50 AM »
Disliking anyone purely based on race is nonsensical but I think it's wise to be racially aware and conscious.

BananaHammock

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2017, 04:40:47 AM »
That may be true but what have u done in life?

Nobel prize winner? Multimillionaire/billionaire? Did u contribute in furthering mankind? Technology? Medical? Etc??

If he doesn't commit crime, receive any government assistance and have children by different women who he doesn't support, than he's doing better than most blacks. Having average law abiding citizens who support themselves is key to a  civilization's advancement. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2017, 04:58:36 AM »
If he doesn't commit crime, receive any government assistance and have children by different women who he doesn't support, than he's doing better than most blacks. Having average law abiding citizens who support themselves is key to a  civilization's advancement.  

A lot of those guys gettting on their high horse are Europeans who have no experience with dealing with American blacks. They have no idea what they're talking about. If these fuckers spent one day in a black inner city their whole outlook would change. To an American inner-city black, a European is an ATM machine.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/chris-abbott-survives-3rd-shooting-new-orleans-police-department/

In 1998, Abbott was wearing a protective vest when he was shot in the chest after stopping a suspect in a public housing project

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2017, 05:49:23 AM »
A lot of those guys gettting on their high horse are Europeans who have no experience with dealing with American blacks. They have no idea what they're talking about. If these fuckers spent one day in a black inner city their whole outlook would change. To an American inner-city black, a European is an ATM machine.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/chris-abbott-survives-3rd-shooting-new-orleans-police-department/

In 1998, Abbott was wearing a protective vest when he was shot in the chest after stopping a suspect in a public housing project

The Sears and Roebuck I work in is near a major city. Good group of customers.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2017, 07:51:26 AM »
Who knows?

What a waste of time.

Fortress wouldn't be alone you limpwristed queer.
Q

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
Fortress wouldn't be alone you limpwristed queer.
Why not?
What's he got to fear if he's so tough?

Ahhhh...cuz I'm the most muscular 'little fag boy' he's seen.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2017, 11:34:41 AM »
Disliking anyone purely based on race is nonsensical but I think it's wise to be racially aware and conscious.

Exactly. I'll speak further on this after finishing my dump.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2017, 12:04:54 PM »

Anyone can have any view they choose and it should not be labeled nonsensical or anything else.Just cause you don't feel this way does not mean it's nonsense.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2017, 12:06:47 PM »
Who knows?

What a waste of time.

Why is he in pain to live like that?just cause people don't like others bei it due to race,sexuality etc... doesn't mean he doesn't have a great life.My life is great and I hate most people.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2017, 12:07:06 PM »
Anyone can have any view they choose and it should not be labeled nonsensical or anything else.Just cause you don't feel this way does not mean it's nonsense.
Defending this stupidity is nonsensical.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2017, 12:11:59 PM »
Why is he in pain to live like that?just cause people don't like others bei it due to race,sexuality etc... doesn't mean he doesn't have a great life.My life is great and I hate most people.

TO ME and to most normal people I would IMAGINE they would see his life as misery.
Life is sooo short to waste it away.which is what it APPEARS he's doing.
I know there's that whole online tough guy thing..but still.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2017, 12:13:04 PM »
Defending this stupidity is nonsensical.

Nothing stupid about it.people don't have to like anyone.who the fuck are you to say what is stupidity and nonsense?In reality you like fucking men,that is pretty stupid if you ask me.i could careless if you are gay or straight or black or Mexican etc...I don't sit around dwelling on what I don't like but I will say my feelings if asked.also what is normal?you consider gay to be normal?pretty sure it's. It.