Author Topic: "I feel sorry for you" (for being racist)  (Read 12842 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
"I feel sorry for you" (for being racist)
« on: July 24, 2017, 03:39:30 AM »
Ever hear this line of shit that's so often in response for someone disliking a lot race, and in some cases, homosexuality?

Rimstinger

Re: "I feel sorry for you" (for being racist)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 04:04:54 AM »
It is hard work living a life with your heart filled with hate, negative energy is still negative energy regardless.

But feeling sorry for, is a little extreme and somewhat passive aggressive.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 04:11:54 AM »
A certain demographic in this country votes Democrat at a rate of 90%. As a result, the Democratic Party and its water carriers in the mainstream media provide cover for said demographic to the point where even suggesting that something is horribly wrong gets you labeled as a racist:

Fortunately, the future demographics for said demographic are not very good and eventually the Democrats, if they want to remain viable, will have to cut the cord and stop pretending that this experiment has been something other than a failure.

7 people wounded — two fatally — in Chicago shootings - Chicago Tribune

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20170723-story,amp.html

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 07:00:11 AM »
Something only a doughy cuck would say.

That I've finally shed social conditioning/brainwashing and allowed myself to not only recognize and accept reality, but confidently state my various positions, is a great joy and source of liberation and strength.

Letting the hate freely flow cleanses my spirit of the impurities that were forced upon me from birth by a vile Jew system.

Rimstinger

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 07:12:47 AM »
Something only a doughy cuck would say.

That I've finally shed social conditioning/brainwashing and allowed myself to not only recognize and accept reality, but confidently state my various positions, is a great joy and source of liberation and strength.

Letting the hate freely flow cleanses my spirit of the impurities that were forced upon me from birth by a vile Jew system.

You are racist by nature, not everyone is built like you.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 07:14:33 AM »

Ain't that the truth.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 07:14:47 AM »

Actually the most racist people I know became so after dealing or learning about other races.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 07:20:35 AM »
Actually the most racist people I know became so after dealing or learning about other races.

I was born and raised in one of the world's most multicultural cities, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Shit's horrific and a social experiment doomed from inception.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 07:34:02 AM »
I was born and raised in one of the world's most multicultural cities, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Population growth is usually a pretty good indicator of how a city is doing. By that metric, Toronto doesn't seem that bad.

Now, this is what a failing city looks like:

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 10:08:38 AM »
The fact that you start a thread like this speaks VOLUMES about you.
Fuck yeah--I feel sorry for you.
Sorry to think there is another human walking around on this planet who's life is full of such anger and rage towards meaningless NOTHINGNESS. How could I not feel sorry for you?
I'm happy--I think everybody deserves happiness.

But to be honest--I couldn't give two shits how you live your life.
I feel sorry --but only to an extent.
Bring that bullshit to me in real life, and you'll be unhappy with the results.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 10:21:28 AM »

What spurred you? Why are you so down in the dumps? We're you burned or spurned by a woman or women? You seem like you have been defeated in life, and you been on those "other sites" to seek inspiration.
Anger and hatred only breed a perverse pleasure, your own twisted version of schadenfreude.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 10:27:58 AM »
What spurred you? Why are you so down in the dumps? We're you burned or spurned by a woman or women? You seem like you have been defeated in life, and you been on those "other sites" to seek inspiration.
Anger and hatred only breed a perverse pleasure, your own twisted version of schadenfreude.

He wasn't like this when he first joined. Hell, I actually really enjoyed his posts back then. Nowadays ... not so much. :/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 10:49:57 AM »

He wasn't like this when he first joined. Hell, I actually really enjoyed his posts back then. Nowadays ... not so much. :/

Maybe Fortress is lonely without a significant other. :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 11:01:58 AM »
Maybe Fortress is lonely without a significant other. :-\ :-\ :-\
or butthurt because of a significant other.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 11:13:24 AM »
The term racist needs to be defined before it can be discussed. It could mean love or being rational to some. It could mean hate and oppression to
others but not to everyone who identifies as a racist. There's this thing called scientific racism, which is simply acknowledging that race is real and race affects more than the physical, there are cognitive differencees too. This is a big no-no today, no matter what the evidence says.

I enjoy Fortress' posts. I don't know him but it could be that he's just a sensitive person who is disappointed in how society is developing
and the bullshit indoctrination by society where everything natural is perverted and termed evil, so he takes a contrarian position and embraces
the racist label. I have seen him say positive things about some blacks too, Lee Haney for example.

I know I would be termed racist by many nowadays for sure, and I wouldn't mind because those who would label me such I don't care for.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 11:36:57 AM »
Sorry to think there is another human walking around on this planet who's life is full of such anger and rage towards meaningless NOTHINGNESS. How could I not feel sorry for you?

You are a man who sucks cocks and enjoys other mens' assholes.

Whatever you are, I am the opposite.

Happily.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 11:43:34 AM »
I make points with facts not wacky conspiracy theories that I can't prove.  The reality is that the crime rate and potential for violence among blacks and to a lesser extent Hispanics is exponentially higher than that for whites. Of course, the defense is that not all of them are like that, but how are we supposed to tell the good from the bad? Why not err on the side of caution and just not have anything to do with these people?

The way things are now white people shouldn't even talk to a black man unless it's absolutely necessary. You can make a strong case that they're the most violent people on the face of the earth. If one asks you for anything like, say, directions, even if you know don't give it to him. Just say sorry and move on. In that culture sticking your hand out is as natural as breathing. So if you offer up anything voluntarily they'll take it as a license to ask you for more, most likely money.

Bear in mind that there are twice as many whites in New York City as there are blacks:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

The Shooting arrest population is similarly distributed. Black arrestees (68.1%) and Hispanic arrestees (28.1%) account for the majority of Shooting arrest population. White arrestees (2.9%) and Asian/Pacific Islander arrestees (0.8%) account for the remaining portion of the Shooting arrest population.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 12:02:34 PM »

The way things are now white people shouldn't even talk to a black man unless it's absolutely necessary.

http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire#axzz1rBeqdcIl

I remembered this article, a few years old. Got the author thrown out of respectable circles.

I would be interested in what some sharp blacks here, like Parker, think about it if they care to read it.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 12:30:59 PM »

what would you do?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 12:37:56 PM »
or butthurt because of a significant other.

I think I'm going to find Fortress a girlfriend!
X

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 12:39:34 PM »
You are a man who sucks cocks and enjoys other mens' assholes.

Whatever you are, I am the opposite.

Happily.

you're a man who enjoys getting his cock sucked and your asshole enjoyed by other men?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire#axzz1rBeqdcIl

I remembered this article, a few years old. Got the author thrown out of respectable circles.

I would be interested in what some sharp blacks here, like Parker, think about it if they care to read it.

I know of Taki. He was never in respectable circles as he was a conservative in New York and  wrote for the paper below. If I remember correctly, he got mugged by some dindus in Central Park.

Btw, those "respectable" people all live in high-rise buildings that have virtually no blacks. Taki was simply recommending something that elitist Liberals were already practicing.

"New York Press was a free alternative weekly in New York City, which was published from 1988 to 2011.[1] During its lifetime, it was the main competitor to The Village Voice. It was originally conceived and published by founder Russ Smith as a conservative voice in a traditionally liberal New York; later it became less political.[2]"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2017, 01:13:14 PM »
I know of Taki.

I think the author, Derbyshire, worked for National Review. But that article was too controversial for them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 01:18:22 PM »
The term racist needs to be defined before it can be discussed. It could mean love or being rational to some. It could mean hate and oppression to
others but not to everyone who identifies as a racist. There's this thing called scientific racism, which is simply acknowledging that race is real and race affects more than the physical, there are cognitive differencees too. This is a big no-no today, no matter what the evidence says.

I enjoy Fortress' posts. I don't know him but it could be that he's just a sensitive person who is disappointed in how society is developing
and the bullshit indoctrination by society where everything natural is perverted and termed evil, so he takes a contrarian position and embraces
the racist label. I have seen him say positive things about some blacks too, Lee Haney for example.

I know I would be termed racist by many nowadays for sure, and I wouldn't mind because those who would label me such I don't care for.

Well said.
x2