Author Topic: Mueller probe: Meet the lawyers who gave $$ to Hillary, now investigating  (Read 803 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Here's your real smoking gun...

Mueller probe: Meet the lawyers who gave $$ to Hillary, now investigating team Trump
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/24/mueller-probe-meet-lawyers-who-gave-to-hillary-now-investigating-team-trump.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Here's your real smoking gun...

Mueller probe: Meet the lawyers who gave $$ to Hillary, now investigating team Trump
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/24/mueller-probe-meet-lawyers-who-gave-to-hillary-now-investigating-team-trump.html

Crazy.  You would think he could assemble a staff who hadn't donated to either candidate. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Of the 15 attorneys currently on staff for Mueller, at least seven have donated to Democratic candidates and campaigns, including Trump's 2016 rival Hillary Clinton. The rest have not made political donations, according to federal records; and none of the attorneys on Mueller’s roster donated money to Trump.

Were these the only attorneys available?  Even if those 7 attorneys are objective and professional (doesn't seem like it but let's assume they are), why have even the appearance of impropriety or lack of neutrality and bias on such an important and heated investigation by employing them when they have contributed to Democratic campaigns? Is Mueller trying to shoot himself in the foot?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I guess no lawyers who worked with Ken Starr made any contributions to Republicans...right?

Oh, yeah and Ken Starr himself was a Republican but then you guys knew that already

Hey, did you hear about the recently discovered memo written by a conservative law professor who worked for Starr laying out a blueprint about how a sitting POTUS could be indicted

Pretty interesting stuff

http://www.businessinsider.com/can-mueller-indict-trump-ken-starr-memo-2017-7

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I guess no lawyers who worked with Ken Starr made any contributions to Republicans...right?

Oh, yeah and Ken Starr himself was a Republican but then you guys knew that already

Hey, did you hear about the recently discovered memo written by a conservative law professor who worked for Starr laying out a blueprint about how a sitting POTUS could be indicted

Pretty interesting stuff

http://www.businessinsider.com/can-mueller-indict-trump-ken-starr-memo-2017-7

I don't recall Mueller finding Trumps sperm on Putins blue dress.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't recall Mueller finding Trumps sperm on Putins blue dress.

good job avoiding commenting on the fact that Ken Starr was a Republican and so were many (I would guess all) of the lawyers who worked for him

If you recall (and I'm sure you don't because you're a fucking idiot) the investigation was not about Clinton cheating but that's were it ended up and Clinton was impeached by Republicans for lying about something that wasn't a crime

That means you and your Trumptard friends can STFU about a few lawyers who made contributions to Democrats and you can definitely STFU about ANYWHERE this investigation goes.

You have exactly no legs to stand on

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
good job avoiding commenting on the fact that Ken Starr was a Republican and so were many (I would guess all) of the lawyers who worked for him

If you recall (and I'm sure you don't because you're a fucking idiot) the investigation was not about Clinton cheating but that's were it ended up and Clinton was impeached by Republicans for lying about something that wasn't a crime

That means you and your Trumptard friends can STFU about a few lawyers who made contributions to Democrats and you can definitely STFU about ANYWHERE this investigation goes.

You have exactly no legs to stand on
Bullshit, unlike Trump there was evidence right from the get go and unlike Clinton, this bullshit has been going for a fuckkng year with not only no evidence of collusion but admissions from Trumps enemies of ZERO collusion. There isn't one person on the face of this planet that doesn't know the Clintons were and still are the most corrupt this country has ever seen but your complete and dishonest leftist pigs still cover for them because (and like those who cover for them,like you) have no integrity what so ever. None.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Bullshit, unlike Trump there was evidence right from the get go and unlike Clinton, this bullshit has been going for a fuckkng year with not only no evidence of collusion but admissions from Trumps enemies of ZERO collusion. There isn't one person on the face of this planet that doesn't know the Clintons were and still are the most corrupt this country has ever seen but your complete and dishonest leftist pigs still cover for them because (and like those who cover for them,like you) have no integrity what so ever. None.

wrong again retard

You don't start an investigation with EVIDENCE of a crime (unless of course the crime is murder or something where the crime is it's self evident)

You start with suspicion and you look for evidence which is how this started

It's gotten exponentially worse due to actions by Trump and his idiot spawn (by birth and marriage) 

Again, you have no leg to stand on when complaining about Mueller or his attorney's which is the subject of the thread which you started

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
wrong again retard

You don't start an investigation with EVIDENCE of a crime (unless of course the crime is murder or something where the crime is it's self evident)

You start with suspicion and you look for evidence which is how this started

It's gotten exponentially worse due to actions by Trump and his idiot spawn (by birth and marriage) 

Again, you have no leg to stand on when complaining about Mueller or his attorney's which is the subject of the thread which you started

Shut up stupid. Your leftist rhetoric is getting old. Pay attention to my next thread, Mr. Obstruction sympathizer