Author Topic: Swimmers Have Better Bodies Than Bodybuilders  (Read 3494 times)

Brutal Fox

• Getbig II
Swimmers Have Better Bodies Than Bodybuilders
« on: July 25, 2017, 07:30:31 AM »
The FINA world championships are currently on, and I have noticed that the swimmers have bulked up. Since elite swimmers are huge men, it seems to me that they have functional muscle without the excess weight and the distended guts. I might well drop bodybuilding in favour of swimming.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Swimmers Have Better Bodies Than Bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:32:17 AM »
They're almost on the same HGH doses.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 07:37:05 AM »
Many gymnasts have amazing builds, much better than a heavy/bloated BB...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 07:37:59 AM »
They're almost on the same HGH doses.

Does USADA have a test for that yet? I can't understand how these MMA guys pass. There's no way all of them are Natty.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 07:40:15 AM »
As gay as... calling it 'functional muscle'

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 07:41:46 AM »
Does USADA have a test for that yet? I can't understand how these MMA guys pass. There's no way all of them are Natty.

I don't think there's any test for HGH in any sport right now. As far as I now. Rugby players have been using it for some time and even in France where the testing is supposed to be harsh, they don't get tested for HGH. And it's blatant that a lot of rugby players are using it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 07:51:14 AM »
I don't think there's any test for HGH in any sport right now. As far as I now. Rugby players have been using it for some time and even in France where the testing is supposed to be harsh, they don't get tested for HGH. And it's blatant that a lot of rugby players are using it.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I can't remember the last time I watched an MMA show without thinking that a lot of the guys were on something, even with the testing.

Rimstinger

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 07:53:02 AM »
Lance Armstrong was on a 7 time winning streak in a heavily tested sport, he passed.

Taking small doses in the night to sleep it off knowing it'll be out of your system within 12 hours was their main trick. Testers didn't wake them up at 2 or 3am, they usually came in the day or caught them off guard very early in the AM like 7/8am.

HGH doesn't show up on your system as a substance unlike AAS. Only indication is elevated GH reading, so if you time it well you're ok.

Like Nate Diaz said, everyone is on Steroids and he's right...Even McGreggor is clearly on.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »
Lance Armstrong was on a 7 time winning streak in a heavily tested sport, he passed.

Taking small doses in the night to sleep it off knowing it'll be out of your system within 12 hours was their main trick. Testers didn't wake them up at 2 or 3am, they usually came in the day or caught them off guard very early in the AM like 7/8am.

HGH doesn't show up on your system as a substance unlike AAS. Only indication is elevated GH reading, so if you time it well you're ok.

Like Nate Diaz said, everyone is on Steroids and he's right...Even McGreggor is clearly on.
This is true.  Everybody is on something.  No one can reach the top of a sport clean.  People just don't want to believe it I guess.

AB

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 08:03:15 AM »
why is it gay? are you saying there is no such thing? are you saying there is no sport specific training ? a Tennis trainer could train am mma pro? you talk rubbish.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 08:09:21 AM »

With the amount of training and cardio these guys do, it's hard to see how they can maintain that type of fullness without some help.

AB

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2017, 08:11:36 AM »
With the amount of training and cardio these guys do, it's hard to see how they can maintain that type of fullness without some help.
no one is saying they don´t but they train in a specific way for their goals. Dropping Plates knows only Gym jockstraps.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2017, 08:16:11 AM »
no one is saying they don´t but they train in a specific way for their goals. Dropping Plates knows only Gym jockstraps.

The MMA and running booms have exposed bodybuilding's main defect: that it does nothing for the aerobic system. It's 100% anaerobic.

I've seen fat chicks pass Jacked dudes in 5K's.

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2017, 08:22:25 AM »
Most these meat heads are clowns to me, look like water balloons, (not you) but alot of them, many of them. I don't particularly fear or judge any man but I definitely don't fear most of these meat heads. I look at people as individuals, not by how big they are. I've seen 5'3 people not even that muscular that would probably beat the living dog shit out of most of these meat heads in a fight. Most of the best looking or most Exceptional people to me are not necessarily the biggest people. Most of the rawest motherfuckers in the game or scene or whatever you want to call it might have some size, but are not necessarily the biggest motherfuckers. Some big motherfuckers are real deal hollyfield don't get me wrong, they just happen to be big too, but I don't necessarily respect them only because of their size, I respect them for alot of reasons. I feel all men should work out, its like your a man, you need to work out period. It's kind of like your a man, you need a car, your supposed to like cars or trucks or whatever, automobiles, because your a freaking man. All men should strive to be muscular to s extent and in amazing shape, or at least strive to have an amazing or distinguished look and identity, but this over obsession with just being big is such a misconception, big this big that, maybe because I'm a relatively big guy, it's easy for me to say, but most of them lack in alot of more important areas. Like fighting skills and endurance. Dance skills. Acting skills. Charisma. Swag. Style. Brain power. I don't like the way most of them move, I respect some of them, some great people with alot of heart, truly love the artform of "badass guy" in all it's elements, but alot of these people are clowns to me, and come across as pricks, not like it makes any difference to me, maybe they view me as a prick too, who knows. All I know is they've seen me in action, time and time again, and I don't particularly see many if any of these meat heads in action. Maybe they are trying to intimidate people because they are huge. Take their shirts off or see them butt naked and alot of them aren't that impressive. There is just much more to fitness, health, asthetics, athletics, image, character, than just being huge. But hey, who am I to judge, I've got better things to do then sit around judging people. I may be a Narrsasist, Physcopath, Telepathic, Ego Maniac, Artist and I don't feel that makes me a bad person one ioda, but I ain't no meat head, I'm all about training till im blue in the face and I go harder than damn near anyone I've ever seen, other then real pro fighters or athletes, etc, but to get into my most optimal range of bodyfat% and conditioning is a constant, and it ain't no cake walk, but when I get on a scale I'm constantly striving to loose weight or maintain my ideal weight, I gain 10 lbs or 15 lbs, it is like my worst nightmare when it happens, but I always fight my way back down in weight. I look bigger and more fierce and just better period at my lower weight range then I do 25 lbs bigger, being heavy and bloated is one of my worst nightmares.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2017, 08:24:05 AM »
In 15 years on get big, that might be the longest paragraph I've ever seen. Congrats!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 08:28:50 AM »
Many gymnasts have amazing builds, much better than a heavy/bloated BB...

One of the best exercises to develop bicep peaks.

AB

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 08:57:38 AM »
One of the best exercises to develop bicep peaks.
wow.. so no more concentration curls

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 09:24:08 AM »
Swimming seems alter shoulder bone structures for the better. All the synthol and muscle in the world doesn't hide a narrow structure. There are random swimmers that have a Phelps-like ultra broad look like the Serbians below.

AB

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 09:30:13 AM »
Swimming seems alter shoulder bone structures for the better. All the synthol and muscle in the world doesn't hide a narrow structure. There are random swimmers that have a Phelps-like ultra broad look like the Serbians below.
you seem to know swimmers well.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 09:31:58 AM »
you seem to know swimmers well.

I had to. I was a lifeguard.

AB

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 09:33:54 AM »
I had to. I was a lifeguard.
OK so you are on here for tips how to look like a Bodybuilder?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2017, 09:39:03 AM »
OK so you are on here for tips how to look like a Bodybuilder?

https://i.imgur.com/fknTbes.png
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2017, 09:41:46 AM »

;D ;D ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »
The FINA world championships are currently on, and I have noticed that the swimmers have bulked up. Since elite swimmers are huge men, it seems to me that they have functional muscle without the excess weight and the distended guts. I might well drop bodybuilding in favour of swimming.
Ok. Go away than.

Brutal Fox

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2017, 11:03:47 AM »
Ok. Go away than.

I am 7 feet tall, and I weigh 300 lbs with abs. Are you intimidated by me?