Author Topic: Sen Intell comm. subpoenas Paul Manafort to testify  (Read 2044 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Sen Intell comm. subpoenas Paul Manafort to testify
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2017, 07:33:45 PM »
You're not funny.  Not even a little bit. 

And you are correct that you have yet to explain precisely how Russia "hacked" our election and what role Trump played in that hacking. 

Obviously, you're just trying to bust my balls and assume I'm clueless on this issue.
If you want to believe that, fine.

I'm busy right now trying to raise my dead mom's spirit by channeling her while dressed in full Hillary drag.
The blue pant suit makes my ass look fat, but it's pretty comfortable.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2017, 09:51:14 PM »
Obviously, you're just trying to bust my balls and assume I'm clueless on this issue.

I'm busy right now trying to raise my dead mom's spirit by channeling her while dressed in full Hillary drag.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2017, 02:20:27 PM »

No, I am not busting balls. You ARE clueless on this whole fabricated Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.  You cannot explain how Russia "hacked" our election, what role Trump played, the players involved, etc.  You just keep repeated asinine talking points.  It's a very familiar pattern.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2017, 04:14:52 PM »
No, I am not busting balls. You ARE clueless on this whole fabricated Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.  You cannot explain how Russia "hacked" our election, what role Trump played, the players involved, etc.  You just keep repeated asinine talking points.  It's a very familiar pattern.

The Trump-Russia conspiracy theory is rapidly taking a back seat to Trump's failings this week. The GOP seems to be finally wising up (pulling their support). Go ahead and shoot the messenger; its not going to change anything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2017, 04:37:38 PM »
The Trump-Russia conspiracy theory is rapidly taking a back seat to Trump's failings this week. The GOP seems to be finally wising up (pulling their support). Go ahead and shoot the messenger; its not going to change anything.

No, the sky is not falling.  No, Trump is not going to resign or be impeached.  Yes, liberals/the MSM will continue to cry, throw tantrums, push a kooky conspiracy theory, push fake news, and continue to show themselves to be fascist hypocrites. 

And after all of this, Trump will still be president.