Author Topic: Mr Olympia Contest 8 Weeks Away .. does anyone give a shit?  (Read 7364 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Mr Olympia Contest 8 Weeks Away .. does anyone give a shit?
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2017, 11:07:11 PM »
Actually classic is going to be a pretty good battle this year but outside of that it's the same old same old boring, predictable marathon.

I think Breon Ansley who got robbed last year could take it.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 11:37:31 PM »
Its a Phil thing . . . Great physique, shitty human being.

J

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2017, 04:41:02 AM »
Its a Phil thing . . . Great physique, shitty human being.

J

Phil has as great of a body as it could be, no doubt, but it is not a great physique

Heath has a very narrow, small chest that throws his balance off tremendously.  I try to pick my words carefully here because I'm an ugly fella but Phil's head is made to look stupendously large because of that small chest area.  It's just off.  He just doesn't look impressive.  He has the worst flow of an olympia winner, period.  There are worse olympia winners, but there are none who have such an obvious flaw (maybe dorian torn bicep).

He deserves to win the olympia pretty much every year he has, but GREAT he is not.  He is the worst example of only looks like Mr Olympia on contest day.   Put him in clothes, see him in off season.. doesn't remotely look like the best physique on the planet.  Big arms, yes.  But nothing that really makes him look good.

The black dude above is worlds above Phil in terms of balance and shape.  He would probably ruin it all, if he tried to hang with Phil in the opens but shit, who on earth would want to look like phil heath, compared to that other guy?   This guy is amazing.  

I respect phil heath - but I think it is a travesty that someone with such an awful chest region can win the olympia.

Example:
Conditioning aside, would a normal person think that the dude on the left was the reigning mr olympia for years upon years???

freeimagehost

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2017, 04:47:55 AM »
If Kay makes a comeback or Dexter wins it again, can be worth watching. Otherwise no one really expect anything from the O. Or look forward to it. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2017, 04:52:21 AM »
They announced last year that this years Olympia would be broadcast TV.

I remember being told that at least 5 times since 1999 and the best I've got since then was a supershitty live stream online I believe at flex online I could be wrong though. But it was super shitty quality. Quality actually reminded me of the first time I saw the Olympia live-streamed online back in 1999 and I recall watching Dexter Jackson pose and while he was going through his routine the entire time I think I'm watching Flex wheeler. The resolution was so fucking bad I couldn't tell the difference between decks and flex and didn't know I was actually watching Dexter until the routine was over and the commentator mentioned his name LOL

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2017, 04:55:08 AM »
If Kay makes a comeback or Dexter wins it again, can be worth watching. Otherwise no one really expect anything from the O. Or look forward to it. 

Who's Kay? One of your beloved she-beasts whose clit has spent more time in your mouth then anywhere else?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 05:03:57 AM »
I don't give one, baby, brown, pebble poop about it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2017, 05:06:58 AM »
Mostly the same mindless Euro-schmoes that infest the pros' Instagram pages. It's strange, you can tell that these people have no real knowledge of bodybuilding, they just mindlessly bow down to pros and even ex-pros like Milos. Look at Levrone's IG page comment sections, it's a bizarre mindset that I can't wrap my head around and even more surprising is how many of these people there are.

Kevin's most recent IG post:

jhamedbashar سلام کوین
kingarchman Super strength
mwmllbrzyly Love you
jibberer Stop asking for leg shots everyone. They will be improved his strength proves that. He will show them when he feels there ready. Obviously he feels he can improve them even more as he wouldn't cancel Olympia this year. He will shock all. Just wait don't hate
newimagepersonaltraining @kevinlevrone Awesome lift!! Bro hit us with a leg shot and show us that improvement!
greg__the_terrible you are my greatest inspiration .i always look up to u M3
crazyazzhole Kevin has muscles in places where normal people dont have places!

"No leg shots. Stop asking."

So basically Kevin full of drugs at age 53 so he can hit some most muscular poses on social media.  ::)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2017, 11:19:53 AM »
Once everybody knows how the magic tricks are done...magic shows become really boring. The saturation of knowledge about steroids has permanently altered bodybuilding.

But the hardcore niche market for the big guys will limp on.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2017, 12:03:05 PM »
Phil has as great of a body as it could be, no doubt, but it is not a great physique

Heath has a very narrow, small chest that throws his balance off tremendously.  I try to pick my words carefully here because I'm an ugly fella but Phil's head is made to look stupendously large because of that small chest area.   that other guy?   This guy is amazing.  

Reposts, but WTF it's only once a year..........  ;D

T

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2017, 12:08:52 PM »
The only thing saving the interest of this Olympia is if Heath loses.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2017, 12:45:34 PM »
No.  I gave my last remaining fuck a while ago.  Sorry.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2017, 01:18:26 PM »
To be honest I dont give a shit because there are no more good competitors left exept dexter.
All look the same and no interesting caracters. Since coleman quit it all whent down hill.
O

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2017, 01:19:35 PM »
Reposts, but WTF it's only once a year..........  ;D

Produce some new material you lazy geezer.
O

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2017, 01:43:59 PM »

He might be able to squeeze every muscle fiber, but he can't squeeze any 'haterz'