Author Topic: Is Anyone Here A Kambo Frog Doctor?  (Read 904 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Is Anyone Here A Kambo Frog Doctor?
« on: July 25, 2017, 07:46:16 PM »
Looks really interesting. I've already scheduled a talk with Mr. Deull when I fly in to San Diego. Any one on here familiar with this? Anyone want to go and talk with Edward?

It's time to ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://awareproject.org/upcoming-events/2017/5/san-diego-kambo-frog-doctor-of-the-amazon

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Is Anyone Here A Kambo Frog Doctor?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:54:26 PM »
Mike O'Hearn approved.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 09:54:20 PM »
The 1850s carpetbagging huckster look is so hot right now.

Cures what ails ya!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 04:23:37 AM »
Funny you should mention this I got into an argument recently with somebody on Facebook how about her calling herself a doctor. A doctor of natural healing or homeopathic healing or some shit. This girl was dumb as shit. I mean super fucking dumb. No other word for it dumb dumb dumb. All this dumb bitch did was take some course online that cost you're like 50 bucks or something something and that allowed her to call herself a doctor. So I looked into it via Google and found out the rules or laws pertaining to call yourself a doctor are pretty much fucking non-existent. So you can call yourself a doctor of bodybuilding or a doctor of squatting and legally there's nothing anybody can do about it. While other states and then us you can't even hold yourself out to the public as a bookkeeper without being a licensed CPA in that state. Even though you're just doing Simple bookkeeping shit like balancing a checkbook or collecting receipts for expenses come tax time to turn over to the actual CPA or tax attorneys and you're not doing any actual accounting. Ask a bookkeeper in California what is Mark to Market vs Mark to model accounting and they'll probably be clueless where as you ask a bookkeeper in Minnesota or South Dakota the same question and they'll actually most likely know the difference because they've gone through and taken the steps needed to become a CPA.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 05:11:54 AM »
Funny you should mention this

I knew a couple of people who went through a three year "degree" into homeopathy - the subjects were miscellanea related to pseudosciences.  Crystals, reiki, you name it.  No proof necessary, just the will to believe.

I was once given some "flower essences" by one and told to take one drop per night.  One bottle was to "open me up" to be more forthcoming.  The other one was to boost my wealth.

Later on, she was having trouble with her boyfriend in that she was falling for me.

Naturally, she went to a psychic to figure out what she should do.

Again, the "wealth" situation reared its head, with the psychic letting this girl know amongst other things , that I would not be a millionaire and well, long story short, it turned out the psychic suggested staying with the other person.

No joke, this actually happened.  I've been shocked about this chain of events for about 13 years. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 05:49:38 AM »
I knew a couple of people who went through a three year "degree" into homeopathy - the subjects were miscellanea related to pseudosciences.  Crystals, reiki, you name it.  No proof necessary, just the will to believe.

I was once given some "flower essences" by one and told to take one drop per night.  One bottle was to "open me up" to be more forthcoming.  The other one was to boost my wealth.

Later on, she was having trouble with her boyfriend in that she was falling for me.

Naturally, she went to a psychic to figure out what she should do.

Again, the "wealth" situation reared its head, with the psychic letting this girl know amongst other things , that I would not be a millionaire and well, long story short, it turned out the psychic suggested staying with the other person.

No joke, this actually happened.  I've been shocked about this chain of events for about 13 years. 

Well at least we know the psychic was a fraud. She didn't know you post here and as such you're a billionaire.

I've always wondered why psychics don't use their talents to enhance their own lives

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 06:02:16 AM »
Funny you should mention this.  I am the head Kambo Frog Doctor at the Kambo Frog Institute and I chair the Frog Frontiers Foundation.  In my spare time, of course.