Author Topic: Trump just banned Transgenders from the military  (Read 11111 times)

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
Re: Trump just banned Transgenders from the military
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2017, 01:56:10 PM »
The other huge part of this, is that Trump doesn't want transgendered people trying to join the Armed Forces,  just so that they can get surgery on taxpayers' s dime.

I also hear that is happening in some prisons. Taxpayers are footing the bill for convicts to get gender reassignment  surgery.

Not to mention that transgenders have upwards of a 40% suicide rate already. Do they really need the threat of being in a war zone and being a natural outcast from other soldiers on top of That?

It's just like a story from a few days ago where there are two women trying to become Navy Seals. Give me a break.

I must agree.with "The Phoenix" here.
You dont like it? Go choke on a rainbow.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2017, 02:08:35 PM »
Yet somehow there are thousands a year committing suicide from PTSD which is a mental illness.

Because they most likely enter the military emotionally stable, but come out unstable due to PTSD, after witnessing horrific events. They don't enter the military with a pre-existing diagnosis of PTSD-well, they shouldn't.

X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2017, 02:52:08 PM »
Ironic that the fat lazy fuck Trump is trying to say who and who shouldn't fight to protect this country.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2017, 02:57:38 PM »
wouldnt they be good candidates for suicide missions then?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2017, 04:25:55 PM »
The other huge part of this, is that Trump doesn't want transgendered people trying to join the Armed Forces,  just so that they can get surgery on taxpayers' s dime.

I also hear that is happening in some prisons. Taxpayers are footing the bill for convicts to get gender reassignment  surgery.

Not to mention that transgenders have upwards of a 40% suicide rate already. Do they really need the threat of being in a war zone and being a natural outcast from other soldiers on top of That?

It's just like a story from a few days ago where there are two women trying to become Navy Seals. Give me a break.

We already know the answer as they are on the battlefield, moron... ::)
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »
"Cruelest president ever"
-George Takei.

Agreed.

George Takei should stick to being William Shatner's bitch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2017, 05:22:18 PM »
I think you mean estrogen shots. They're already whining and crying now it'll just be worse when the Sargent starts yelling at them

It appears you are unaware that when women transition to men they employ testosterone injections. Why am I not surprised?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2017, 05:27:05 PM »
Since when did tweets become official actions? If they are, we all better seriously start thinking about the crazy shit this idiotic and deranged President tweets.....on a daily basis.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2017, 06:03:01 PM »
Good. Acceptance of mental illness is in no way being progressive.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2017, 07:02:40 PM »

I saids trans-guys....not trans-girls.   But as far as whining is concerned, tell that to the 7k transgender people serving their country you asshole.
THe news just said 6 hundred or so? and you say 7k

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2017, 07:51:00 PM »

Shitload more than 600....lol.  that's also just admitted.  Military estimates about 16k serving overall
A

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »

best post you've ever made here
keep up the good work, chubby

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2017, 08:55:35 PM »
Shitload more than 600....lol.  that's also just admitted.  Military estimates about 16k serving overall
I think they were referring to Trans only, not gays and les.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2017, 09:09:40 PM »

Military said 6,630 known transgender earlier today

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2017, 09:33:37 PM »
best post you've ever made here
keep up the good work, chubby

No the hell it isn't a good post.  Its a rambling without any factual information.  These people are serving our country, fighting in war zone, etc.....  

Now maybe you guys don't agree with their lifestyle....I get it.  However, Trump was a fucking asshole to inform them by twitter feed.  They could have gotten a letter or their commanding officers could have given them the bad news......but they didn't and that's what pisses me off about the whole situation.  They are serving their countries, they are putting their necks out for stars and stripes....they deserve better than a fucking twitter feed

BTW, there's a lot of straight people who served in the military suffering from PTSD and committing suicide.  Shizzo is a stupid ass mother fucker who has never had the guts to put on the uniform. 
A

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2017, 10:12:56 PM »

No the hell it isn't a good post.  Its a rambling without any factual information.  These people are serving our country, fighting in war zone, etc.....  

Now maybe you guys don't agree with their lifestyle....I get it.  However, Trump was a fucking asshole to inform them by twitter feed.  They could have gotten a letter or their commanding officers could have given them the bad news......but they didn't and that's what pisses me off about the whole situation.  They are serving their countries, they are putting their necks out for stars and stripes....they deserve better than a fucking twitter feed

BTW, there's a lot of straight people who served in the military suffering from PTSD and committing suicide.  Shizzo is a stupid ass mother fucker who has never had the guts to put on the uniform. 

Holy shit.
What an on point post.
No hatred there.
As a member of the 'alternate lifestyle'--I thank you.

So yeah.
Thank you.
It's a horrible thing this Trump has done.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2017, 10:30:42 PM »
Ironic that the fat lazy fuck Trump is trying to say who and who shouldn't fight to protect this country.

It was based upon the opinions of his Generals.

Trump is still 1,000X the Commander In Chief that chimpbama ever was.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2017, 11:00:47 PM »
It was based upon the opinions of his Generals.

Trump is still 1,000X the Commander In Chief that chimpbama ever was.

Sorry but the Pentagon made the announcement that they had no clue what Trump was talking about..

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/26/why_didn_t_trump_warn_the_pentagon_about_his_transgender_ban.html
A

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2017, 11:05:46 PM »
Sad day when an american can't serve his country and get his bawls and cwouk cut off on the taxpayer while doing it, honestly,what has the country come too. Its outrageous, any idea the cost of gender reassignment surgery in the USA. I dont think trump has much against the transgender community , I just think he doesn't want the armed service used as a health fund for every potential manwoman womanman outhere. I would imagine like most things under Obama the increase in costs and the amount of people considering this type of procedure and using the armed service has skyrocketed.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2017, 02:44:53 AM »

No the hell it isn't a good post.  Its a rambling without any factual information.  These people are serving our country, fighting in war zone, etc..... 

Now maybe you guys don't agree with their lifestyle....I get it.  However, Trump was a fucking asshole to inform them by twitter feed.  They could have gotten a letter or their commanding officers could have given them the bad news......but they didn't and that's what pisses me off about the whole situation.  They are serving their countries, they are putting their necks out for stars and stripes....they deserve better than a fucking twitter feed

What does what he said have anything to do with the method with which Trump used to divulge this policy change?

I too, read that the decision was made on financial reasons.  That isn't a ramble.  It certainly makes sense.

Additionally, I assumed that it was active only for entries, not for currently serving, too.  Is that not the case?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2017, 03:31:39 AM »
It's ironic that the public reacts so strongly to a potential transgender ban from the military, yet there was virtually no reaction at all when Obama signed the NDAA into law, which allows indefinite detention of Americans without charges, showing cause, or due process.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2017, 04:44:49 AM »
George Takei should stick to being William Shatner's bitch.

Takei has become on of the biggest SJW's around. He's a fucking nutcase.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2017, 05:41:16 AM »
and how did you react at the time or are you not part of the public?

Don't assume I didn't react.  I'm not even American and I speak on it.  Most of the public don't even know, nor care, what the NDAA even is, as they're too distracted by non-issues propagated by the prestitute media.  

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2017, 05:52:57 AM »
It's ironic that the public reacts so strongly to a potential transgender ban from the military, yet there was virtually no reaction at all when Obama signed the NDAA into law, which allows indefinite detention of Americans without charges, showing cause, or due process.

95% of the public so dumbed down, they don't care.  The government controlled media shoves all this divisive crap down everyone's throat because they know it causes division and diversion.  While the general public is busy fighting with each other over this nonsense, TPTB are able to maintain their crime syndicate and their control. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me