Author Topic: Fart Noises  (Read 9860 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Satellite images prove N. Korea is accelerating missle production
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2018, 05:17:37 PM »
For the same reason ever other President since 1950 didn't.

They were all scared?

Maybe Pompeo can ask for a tour?

July 02, 2018 4:18 PM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — North Korea will be just the first stop on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's first around-the-world trip as America's top diplomat.
After visiting the North Korean capital later this week, the State Department said Monday that Pompeo will travel to Japan, Vietnam and the United Arab Emirates before heading to Belgium, where he will accompany President Donald Trump at the NATO summit in Brussels. There, he will also co-host a meeting of the global coalition against the Islamic State group.
The trip to Pyongyang will be the first by a senior U.S. official since Trump's historic meeting with Kim Jong Un in Singapore last month.
Pompeo last visited Pyongyang in May ahead of the Trump-Kim summit and traveled there secretly in early April while he was director of the CIA.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Team Trump worried that Cohen may flip?
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2018, 06:02:31 PM »
Almost as loyal as illegal immigrants riding on the backs of demoncrats.

I'm not sure yours is a good example. What makes you think illegal immigrants will be loyal? If they are, a lot of right wing nuts will be in deep trouble.

Imagine this; illegal immigrants join forces with legal immigrants, democrats and other liberal types creating an overwhelming majority who take over U.S. leadership/government and who then passes a law which demands all conservatives be exiled. Since most of Mexico's population by then resides in the U.S. resulting in Mexico's dangerously diminished numbers and defunct ecconomy, Mexico becomes the only country willing to welcome exiled former U.S. citizens. And all of you are forced to become Catholic, Mexican citizens. Well, at least ya'll will have your way with banning abortion.  The conspiracy is on!  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2018, 06:05:27 PM »
In order for him to "flip," there must be some kind of illegal conduct that he was initially trying to cover up.  What is the illegal conduct? 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2018, 06:10:39 PM »
I'm not sure yours is a good example. What makes you think illegal immigrants will be loyal? If they are, a lot of right wing nuts will be in deep trouble.

Imagine this; illegal immigrants join forces with legal immigrants, democrats and other liberal types creating an overwhelming majority who take over U.S. leadership/government and who then passes a law which demands all conservatives be exiled. Since most of Mexico's population by then resides in the U.S. resulting in Mexico's dangerously diminished numbers and defunct ecconomy, Mexico becomes the only country willing to welcome exiled former U.S. citizens. And all of you are forced to become Catholic, Mexican citizens. Well, at least ya'll will have your way with banning abortion.  The conspiracy is on!  ;D
You must be on that legal pot.

In order for him to "flip," there must be some kind of illegal conduct that he was initially trying to cover up.  What is the illegal conduct? 
They're going to pull out some other affair that he had 20 years ago and try to put it into todays political atmosphere. Or maybe he paid off a building inspector in 1983 and that guy wants to tell the world, now, 35 years later.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2018, 06:12:59 PM »

They're going to pull out some other affair that he had 20 years ago and try to put it into todays political atmosphere. Or maybe he paid off a building inspector in 1983 and that guy wants to tell the world, now, 35 years later.

Would not surprise me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2018, 06:19:13 PM »

Legal or not, pot's not my thing. If you took my post seriously, you might want to give medicinal pot a try. Loosen up! I'm just having fun. Seems like you might need a little of that in your life too.

I've thought about trying Molly. Anything that has the potential to boost my libido is of interest to me. ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 06:20:26 PM »

I've thought about trying Molly. Anything that has the potential to boost my libido is of interest to me. ;)
Never tried pot in my life.

Not trying to be a dig here but why would a guy with you relationship status want to try to boost his libido?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »
Never tried pot in my life.

Not trying to be a dig here but why would a guy with you relationship status want to try to boost his libido?

Good question. Maybe I'm making one last attempt to recapture my youth. ;D  Check in with me when you become an old man and let me know how you feel about sex or the lack thereof. Anyway, mine was yet another frivolous remark. From what I've heard, Ecstasy makes you want it but the downside is it hinders performance. I already have to tape chopsticks to my dick in order to poke someone (another joke but sadly, with a little bit of truth to it).  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2018, 06:46:07 PM »
Maybe Coach is looking for a 5th wife and figured he'd go gay marriage in Cal if he could find a willing getbigger?

Chaos was responding to my post. Coach isn't exactly my type and I'm pretty sure I'm not his. There will be no gay marriage between Coach and me. However, if you are inclined to send cash in lieu of wedding gifts, we'll accept it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2018, 06:47:25 PM »
I'll bet Reagan was terrified of Kim Il Sun  ::) ( the grandpa)
Back then there weren't discussions of world peace, there was a "cold war" going on according to the media. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2018, 06:49:38 PM »
Good question. Maybe I'm making one last attempt to recapture my youth. ;D  Check in with me when you become an old man and let me know how you feel about sex or the lack thereof. Anyway, mine was yet another frivolous remark. From what I've heard, Ecstasy makes you want it but the downside is it hinders performance. I already have to tape chopsticks to my dick in order to poke someone (another joke but sadly, with a little bit of truth to it).  
Stay away from hard drugs, they'll make your willie sadder
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2018, 07:02:16 PM »
Yeah, I had no personal knowledge of that fact...I was only active duty USMC during the Carter- Reagan era. ::)
Which side shot at you? The North Koreans? The Chinese? The Russians? Maybe the evil Nazi Germans? Where did you see combat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2018, 07:20:55 PM »
THat is too logical brother.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fart Noises
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2018, 08:26:15 AM »
LOL at this thread.   

Howard is still flopping around like a caught fish on the dock over Trumps winning and Hillcunts disasterous failure as a candidate 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2018, 08:50:22 AM »
What type of fish?  :D

a flounder

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2018, 09:11:46 AM »
What type of fish?  :D

One that takes dicks as bait
a

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2018, 09:33:03 AM »
Appropriate Thread Tittle-  "Ramblings from a Fake News Victim" would also be accurate.
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2018, 11:22:18 AM »
 ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2018, 03:04:48 PM »
LOL at this thread.   

Howard is still flopping around like a caught fish on the dock over Trumps winning and Hillcunts disasterous failure as a candidate 

LOL!   ;D

James

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2018, 12:32:19 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump pressed aids about invading Venezuela? wtf? ( * foxnews report)
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2018, 09:39:20 AM »
Bolton wants those oil reserves.
a

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Trump pressed aids about invading Venezuela? wtf? ( * foxnews report)
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
We need to spread Democracy there is the #1 reason.

Way down the list is the humongous oil reserves they have.

James

Re: My 4th of JULY , how was yours?
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2018, 12:27:35 PM »
I know you characters had to do something worth posting?
I posted my goofy crap, now I'd like to hear what others here did. 100% serious.

I posted a photo of you, does that count?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=646539.0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »
Ok, I see the deal.

The mods will remove any threat titles I make and place the post in here under "fart noises".

This forum is fast becoming an echo chamber for Trump ball lickers.

False you earned the title of this thread 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2018, 01:11:06 PM »
Ok, I see the deal.

The mods will remove any threat titles I make and place the post in here under "fart noises".

This forum is fast becoming an echo chamber for Trump ball lickers.

Hahahaahabababa

You did it to yourself Boomer
a