Author Topic: Awesome video on Arnold on how to gain mass  (Read 5658 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Awesome video on Arnold on how to gain mass
« on: July 28, 2017, 10:07:31 PM »
SICK vid of him going into detail on how he gained mass in every body part

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Awesome video on Arnold on how to gain mass
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 06:25:06 AM »
He left out the most important things... D-Bol, Primobolan and Parabolan.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »
SICK vid of him going into detail on how he gained mass in every body part

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Welcome to October 2015.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 10:30:25 AM »

Even if all of us took that (his stack), we would NEVER EVER look like he did, nor would 99.9% of the population.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 10:39:10 AM »
Even if all of us took that (his stack), we would NEVER EVER look like he did, nor would 99.9% of the population.
No shit, but EVERYONE would gain mass by taking steroids, eating big, and working out.

It's called common sense.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 10:43:54 AM »
No shit, but EVERYONE would gain mass by taking steroids, eating big, and working out.

It's called common sense.

Exactly. Arnold off of the gas looked normal. The way he trained had very little to do with his size.
h

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »
This is incredible. I could only imagine what I would have done with this information if I had it 10 years ago.

Hopefully he shares the secrets to having a successful Hollywood career.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 11:24:52 AM »

Yeah, but you could get pretty damn close.  Like many have stated here, Arnold looked fairly normal off the sauce.  I spoke with Ed Corney in 2005, he said when they trained for the '75 Mr.O they hit each body part 2x a week (not 3x).  3 months before the Mr. O Arnold would increase the volume dramatically... they performed enormous amounts of sets and reps.  Youth was also on Arnolds side.  He won most his Mr. O's in his early/mid 20's.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 12:04:25 PM »
Yeah, but you could get pretty damn close.  Like many have stated here, Arnold looked fairly normal off the sauce.  I spoke with Ed Corney in 2005, he said when they trained for the '75 Mr.O they hit each body part 2x a week (not 3x).  3 months before the Mr. O Arnold would increase the volume dramatically... they performed enormous amounts of sets and reps.  Youth was also on Arnolds side.  He won most his Mr. O's in his early/mid 20's.

There is more to it than that. There are genes responsible for muscular hypertrophy. You don't inherit them you aren't getting anywhere close to a pro bodybuilder with any amount of drugs or training.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 12:10:15 PM »
There is more to it than that. There are genes responsible for muscular hypertrophy. You don't inherit them you aren't getting anywhere close to a pro bodybuilder with any amount of drugs or training.

I've seen 140lb scrawny kids come into the gym, gain 60-80lbs of quality muscle and look fantastic in only a few short years.  I've witnessed this many times.  Drugs have a lot more to do with it than what you are saying/claiming.

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 01:33:04 PM »

I don't think Parabolan was already avalaiable in the 70's.
Test, Deca, Diana, Primo, Equi and that's all.

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 01:41:01 PM »
So few people are in to bodybuilding. There are probably thousends of genetic freaks and insane gear responders around the world, who has never touched a weight..

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 05:03:49 PM »
You can't alter your genetics no matter what you are taking. Arnold had unique look no one will ever duplicate. Someone with Chris Dickerson's type of genetics could never look like Arnold or Haney no matter what stack he is on.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 05:20:39 PM »
So few people are in to bodybuilding. There are probably thousends of genetic freaks and insane gear responders around the world, who has never touched a weight..

Good point... I agree.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 05:26:20 PM »
I don't think Parabolan was already avalaiable in the 70's.
Test, Deca, Diana, Primo, Equi and that's all.

Not sure really, just going by what I've heard.  Rumor has it that Serge Nubret loved Parabolan.  76mg per ampule, a French steroid made by Negma.  I still have a unopened amp/box from the late 80's.  I ran a cycle of it in 1989... very expensive, but pure magic.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 11:00:26 PM »
This is incredible. I could only imagine what I would have done with this information if I had it 10 years ago.

Hopefully he shares the secrets to having a successful Hollywood career.
haha😊

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 11:27:28 PM »
I've seen 140lb scrawny kids come into the gym, gain 60-80lbs of quality muscle and look fantastic in only a few short years.  I've witnessed this many times.  Drugs have a lot more to do with it than what you are saying/claiming.

And I've seen even more in the gym juicing for years and decades and barely looked like they train let alone compete. Your genetic response to hormones has a lot more to do with it than what you are saying/claiming.

Has nothing to do with what you started out with.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2017, 06:52:17 AM »
And I've seen even more in the gym juicing for years and decades and barely looked like they train let alone compete. Your genetic response to hormones has a lot more to do with it than what you are saying/claiming.

Has nothing to do with what you started out with.

I am not claiming anything, I'm just telling you what I've witnessed with my own eyes, especially back in the day.  These days most drugs are counterfeit and/or totally bogus. 

If the diet and training is on point and the drugs are legit, they make all the difference.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 12:57:27 AM »
I am not claiming anything, I'm just telling you what I've witnessed with my own eyes, especially back in the day.  These days most drugs are counterfeit and/or totally bogus. 

If the diet and training is on point and the drugs are legit, they make all the difference.

If you're plugged into the cult it's not hard to get quality gear on the black market. They have to. There's no pharm EQ or Tren. But that alone is not going to do it. Bostin is plugged in deep and has access to quality hormones and peptides and he's taken that to the limit. He just doesn't have the
genetic response to be a freak. He has an above average response but not enough.

Most have it even worse.