Author Topic: DA RHINO...............CONTEST SHAPE!!  (Read 40117 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: DA RHINO...............CONTEST SHAPE!!
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2006, 12:04:16 PM »
hahaha Groink once laid both cheeks on the same pole at the same time.  :-\
just push some weight!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2006, 12:04:59 PM »
HAHAHAHA.so true. The lady behind the counter offered to stick a cucumber up his ass and he shrieked " A cucumber!!??!....I outgrew those in the fifth grade!!??!!....I went to an integrated school." HAHAHA.

hahah, yes Groink.  War Horse is a size queen.  That's why alexxx and Lucius have to double-team him to make up for their lack of manhood. hahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2006, 12:06:20 PM »
Alexxx once blew two Poles, A Czech and 4 chinamen in a telephone booth for six dollars.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2006, 12:07:32 PM »
Alexxx once blew two Poles, A Czech and 4 chinamen in a telephone booth for six dollars.

So I single handedly locked up the whole squad team?!
just push some weight!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2006, 12:11:03 PM »
So I single handedly locked up the whole squad team?!

No..... we were blowing out your mom's ass with no lube at the time. We just told those guys to say they were us to see what you would do, and you dropped to your knees like an old lady at church.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #280 on: April 10, 2006, 12:12:06 PM »
No..... we were blowing out your mom's ass with no lube at the time. We just told those guys to say they were us to see what you would do, and you dropped to your knees like an old lady at church.

Self owning!
just push some weight!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 10, 2006, 12:13:27 PM »

hahah, yes Groink.  alexxx likes to video his mom with various farm animals while his father quietly beats off in the corner....crying. hahahah

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #282 on: April 10, 2006, 12:15:36 PM »

hahah, yes Groink.  alexxx likes to video his mom with various farm animals while his father quietly beats off in the corner....crying. hahahah

another self owning  ::) moms eh that is low and you know you big hoe!
just push some weight!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 10, 2006, 12:17:17 PM »
another self owning  ::) moms eh that is low and you know you big hoe!

haha, alexx is sensitive about his mum.  Don't worry, when she got drunk and brought those sailors back from the pier, you KNOW you really liked to listen thru the wall.  Perv.  hahahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2006, 12:18:41 PM »

BWAHAHAHA. brutal owning!!!  Alexxx is gayer than a gift certificate to the "lube shack"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #285 on: April 10, 2006, 12:21:40 PM »
showblowwa sbeen licking of the icing on Groinks balls and now has all the energy to get started on those black and blue core training dumbells.
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2006, 12:55:45 PM »
BWAHAHAHA. brutal owning!!!  Alexxx is gayer than a gift certificate to the "lube shack"

Alexxx dwarfs you. Meltdown.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2006, 12:57:32 PM »
gayer than lucius and alexxx being the real life inspiration for Brokeback Mountain.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2006, 12:58:38 PM »
gayer than lucius and alexxx being the real life inspiration for Brokeback Mountain.

gayer than showstappa getting his groove on in the gym between his two male training companions
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 10, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »

Meltdown.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2006, 01:39:37 PM »
Alright..............i gotta go train my weak azzed legs!

figured id bump this so i would have something to read when i got home later tonite

(Jack's a good guy.............you really should give him a chance)

anyhoo.................. ..squat time!!

yeah..  you guys really should give the guy a break.

He's over at musclemayhem right now, trying to recreate the first impression.  He actually appears genuinely nice.  He even says that about himself.... He says that he has no ego at all .... He was very shy about saying that he doesn't have an ego.

and all the guys are eating it up....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2006, 01:45:11 PM »

He's over at musclemayhem right now, trying to recreate the first impression.  He actually appears genuinely nice.  He even says that about himself.... He says that he has no ego at all .... He was very shy about saying that he doesn't have an ego.

ah yes, Mayhem.  The salad tossers of internet bodybuilding boards.

RHINO290

« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2006, 01:52:34 PM »

I am genuinely nice, when people are nice to me. Otherwise, i will defend myself just as anyof you would. It has become very clear to be that no matter what i say, you knucleheads will take an opposing position, so i am not trying anymore.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2006, 01:54:06 PM »
I am genuinely nice, when people are nice to me. Otherwise, i will defend myself just as anyof you would. It has become very clear to be that no matter what i say, you knucleheads will take an opposing position, so i am not trying anymore.

rhino,

please man, get a coach. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 10, 2006, 02:03:15 PM »

Mayhem is better for you, my friend. Farewell.

LifterChick

« Reply #295 on: April 10, 2006, 02:18:42 PM »

I will attest to this fact.  I PM'd Rhino and I got back genuinely nice and informative answers.  I have changed my opinion of Jack, and I encourage everybody to give him a break and a chance.  I was so jaded about PDI because of so many of the falsehoods, and psychic poodle link information posted here.  Jack spoke the truth and really impressed me.  I still won't believe most of the PDI posts from some and some I will never believe, but I trust his info now.

I am in his corner now.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 10, 2006, 02:22:16 PM »
I will attest to this fact.  I PM'd Rhino and I got back genuinely nice and informative answers.  I have changed my opinion of Jack, and I encourage everybody to give him a break and a chance.  I was so jaded about PDI because of so many of the falsehoods, and psychic poodle link information posted here.  Jack spoke the truth and really impressed me.  I still won't believe most of the PDI posts from some and some I will never believe, but I trust his info now.

I am in his corner now.

Good to have another person who knows the truth. Love is greater than hate!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #297 on: April 10, 2006, 02:25:46 PM »

I am in his corner now.

Yeah Jack is cool via pm, at least I also found him to be so.

Well, Sarcasm would not agree, but in general I think he is ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 10, 2006, 02:27:25 PM »
Yeah Jack is cool via pm, at least I also found him to be so.

Well, Sarcasm would not agree, but in general I think he is ;D

Yeah, I don't think he should even give sarcasm the pleasure of annoying him.  ;D This post would will be the "year" is posts.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 10, 2006, 02:27:37 PM »
Warhorse is back now.    I can see "grasshoppa and boink" are trying to make my pecker hard.