Author Topic: DA RHINO...............CONTEST SHAPE!!  (Read 40045 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: DA RHINO...............CONTEST SHAPE!!
« Reply #300 on: April 10, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »
Warhorse is back now.    I can see "grasshoppa and boink" are trying to make my pecker hard.

They aim to please ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #301 on: April 10, 2006, 05:16:13 PM »
Pussy...has no E
F a g g o t...has two G's
MONSTER CALVES.
Nothing personal Rhino, this thread is making me laugh.
N

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #302 on: April 10, 2006, 05:43:09 PM »
I am genuinely nice, when people are nice to me. Otherwise, i will defend myself just as anyof you would. It has become very clear to be that no matter what i say, you knucleheads will take an opposing position, so i am not trying anymore.

rhino,

What is astounding is that you feel that must defend yourself against these people!!!  You don't seemt to grasp that this board is almost entirely insignificant to you.  Or at least it should be.  The fact that you made it important by losing your mind over the ravings of a bunch of lunatics ( I am indeed one of those ) is almost incredulous.  Setting up a fight then almost immediately backing out of it, using some lame excuse is NOT the way to run a publicity campaign for yourself or the pdi.  Look around for nuteboy over on mayhem.  or vince here. 

Defend yourself?  against what?  the mental meanderings of mental midgets?  Shouldn't you have something more important to do? 

I meant it when I wrote that you should get a coach or at least a personal advisor who would have told you to ignore such drivel.   

I am new to all this but I include myself in the bowl of nutbars who pass the time of what passes for a life.   

You should take  a lesson from others ( not Bob Chick ) who have figured out how to act.   
count to 10 or something before you post your responses.

good luck with the pdi.  you have achieved what many only dream about. 

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #303 on: April 10, 2006, 10:41:52 PM »
Jack, there are plenty of great people on this board, just don't let those cocks in the "bender squad"(sarcasm, showstoppa etc) ruin your stay here, they are just sad lonely pricks with no point in life ;)
Team Efferding

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: April 10, 2006, 10:44:30 PM »
rhino,

What is astounding is that you feel that must defend yourself against these people!!!  You don't seemt to grasp that this board is almost entirely insignificant to you.  Or at least it should be.  The fact that you made it important by losing your mind over the ravings of a bunch of lunatics ( I am indeed one of those ) is almost incredulous.  Setting up a fight then almost immediately backing out of it, using some lame excuse is NOT the way to run a publicity campaign for yourself or the pdi.  Look around for nuteboy over on mayhem.  or vince here. 

Defend yourself?  against what?  the mental meanderings of mental midgets?  Shouldn't you have something more important to do? 

I meant it when I wrote that you should get a coach or at least a personal advisor who would have told you to ignore such drivel.   

I am new to all this but I include myself in the bowl of nutbars who pass the time of what passes for a life.   

You should take  a lesson from others ( not Bob Chick ) who have figured out how to act.   
count to 10 or something before you post your responses.

good luck with the pdi.  you have achieved what many only dream about. 

This man speaks the truth, Rhino. Behave as you would if you were insulted by a bunch of junior high school kids, because................. .......................y ou most likely were. You dwarf them ::)