Author Topic: Deca Only cycles, Discussion***  (Read 3663 times)

Lokthan

• Getbig I
Deca Only cycles, Discussion***
« on: August 01, 2017, 08:08:49 AM »
Hey brothers im from a different forum coming to see your community's opinions on running Deca only.

It's recently coming out into the open that people are running Deca only or Deca/EQ and having amazing cycles with 0 side effects. A recent Enhanced Athlete video claimed that the side effects typically associated with Deca are only present when exogenous testosterone is introduced.

On our forum, there was a massive thread on this with all the vets saying that test must be ran alongside deca. However during the discussion I found many studies done on AIDS/HIV patients being prescribed Deca for muscle wasting, and from blood analysis showed no rise in estrogen, and all but 1 subject reported no loss in libido or sexual appetite.

Please answer the following questions if you would.

1.) Have you ran a Deca only cycle? If yes, what was the dosage and cycle length, previous cycles, diet, and reuslts.

2.) Have you heard of or personally seen someone run a Deca Only cycle?

3.) Do you believe Deca can safely be run without including test as an effective mass builder?

Thanks for your time GetBig

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
Re: Deca Only cycles, Discussion***
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 08:51:26 AM »
I think its stupid to be honest... DECA was my first cycle, along with Test 400 and I blew the fuck up and had amazing gains but I crashed really hard...

Why wouldn't you run Deca without test? I assume you are a male so the more testosterone the better everything will be including your strength and muscle mass.

you can walk around 200lbs or more of solid muscle without test.. I'm sorry but its true.

they use EQ because it has some test properties.. but you will shut the fuck down without the EQ

I recommend you upping the dosage higher than your test dosage rather than not running test at all.

DECA shut me down hard... like really hard.. it took me 3mo to recover from that.

you will learn tho

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 09:44:00 AM »
Just try it for ten weeks answer all your own questions. Biggest and best I ever looked was on close to a gram of both test and deca. I had masteron prop in and out to control water retention.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 03:28:49 PM »
First cycle was deca with super drol deca is good but test is needed deca is great for 20 week plus cycles npp is better for shorter cycles I've ran 250' test with 600deca before it's ok doesn't beat a gram of each a week is the best for size with some abombs or dbol. I have cruised on 250 enan and 250 deca weekly before and looked more than good between summer cutting and winter blasting

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 01:15:31 PM »
Hey brothers im from a different forum coming to see your community's opinions on running Deca only.

It's recently coming out into the open that people are running Deca only or Deca/EQ and having amazing cycles with 0 side effects. A recent Enhanced Athlete video claimed that the side effects typically associated with Deca are only present when exogenous testosterone is introduced.

On our forum, there was a massive thread on this with all the vets saying that test must be ran alongside deca. However during the discussion I found many studies done on AIDS/HIV patients being prescribed Deca for muscle wasting, and from blood analysis showed no rise in estrogen, and all but 1 subject reported no loss in libido or sexual appetite.

Please answer the following questions if you would.

1.) Have you ran a Deca only cycle? If yes, what was the dosage and cycle length, previous cycles, diet, and reuslts.
No i have not

2.) Have you heard of or personally seen someone run a Deca Only cycle?
Yes, a person ran 250 mg deca per week

3.) Do you believe Deca can safely be run without including test as an effective mass builder?
Only in low doses (125-250)

Thanks for your time GetBig

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 02:21:22 PM »
I think its stupid to be honest... DECA was my first cycle, along with Test 400 and I blew the fuck up and had amazing gains but I crashed really hard...

Why wouldn't you run Deca without test? I assume you are a male so the more testosterone the better everything will be including your strength and muscle mass.

you can walk around 200lbs or more of solid muscle without test.. I'm sorry but its true.

they use EQ because it has some test properties.. but you will shut the fuck down without the EQ

I recommend you upping the dosage higher than your test dosage rather than not running test at all.

DECA shut me down hard... like really hard.. it took me 3mo to recover from that.

you will learn tho

This is clearly coming from someone who runs cycles and PCT's.   Guys like me who B&C don't have this problem when we run Deca without Test.   There is nothing to recover from when we stop blasting Deca, because we're right back on Test when we're done.   Deca/EQ without Test is one of my favorite blasts.   Dick works fine, no real sides, attitude is great, and it gives a real nice look.  We're all unique though, so YMMV.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 02:41:04 AM »
My libido is non existant on deca even with twice the test dose. I would be castrated on deca only.
Deca and mast might be an option but test probably does the same thing...
AAS is all about synergy you want your test/19nor and DHT. Just dose accordingly to what you tolerate.