Author Topic: Androlic, Blue Hearts and Pink Anabols  (Read 3076 times)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Androlic, Blue Hearts and Pink Anabols
« on: August 01, 2017, 07:27:13 PM »
In Thailand right now and there is an abundance of cheap Blue Hearts, Pink Anabol and Androlic (Anadrol).

Are these all good to go? Not sure whether to get the blue hearts or pink thais...

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: Androlic, Blue Hearts and Pink Anabols
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 12:12:32 AM »
In Thailand right now and there is an abundance of cheap Blue Hearts, Pink Anabol and Androlic (Anadrol).

Are these all good to go? Not sure whether to get the blue hearts or pink thais...

The pinks are slightly different, I much prefer them. Much easier on the system, put you in a good mood etc.

The hearts are definitely good and strong but I find (like other brands of dbol) they makes me lethargic.

The pinks are unbeatable in my opinion.

As for Anadrol, I also think Androlic is the best brand. I think British Dispensary make the best orals period.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 05:08:13 AM »
Yup put on 4 pounds first week using 25mg of the Pink Anabols....more fullness and vascularity already....
feeling it much more than 40mg of Alpha Pharma Dbol

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 10:07:10 AM »
Its all dbol i dont see how it could possibly make a difference. What im trying to say is how could you possiblt feel any different on 10mgs of blue hearts versus 10mg of pinks. Maybe blue hearts use rat poison as an excipient.

Pingon

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 03:08:49 AM »
Blue hearts are very cheap, but appears to be very toxic.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 06:59:04 AM »
Its all dbol i dont see how it could possibly make a difference. What im trying to say is how could you possiblt feel any different on 10mgs of blue hearts versus 10mg of pinks. Maybe blue hearts use rat poison as an excipient.

The exipients matter hugely!

Certain brands of pharma D-Bol kill my appetite/stomach within a week of being on...5mg pinks I could stay on for ever!