Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 265163 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reaon)...AMA
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2017, 06:57:53 AM »
Do you think romance is exclusively a heterosexual monopoly?  ???

I asked because i have no clue.

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2017, 07:16:03 AM »
For me---I ALWAYS pay.
It's pretty much the same as a straight date.
I guess whomever asked the other person out should pay??
Made what up??
My liking guys?
That's insane.
I know this is just the internet and this next statement can be taken with a grain of sand but It bears repeating AGAIN:
I swear on my deceased fathers life--everything I've said is 100% TRUE and HONEST.

lol, you cant swear on his life if hes dead.

Is this just your subtle way of telling some people who are not totally gullible you are pulling our leg?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2017, 07:16:39 AM »
Totally valid point.
I really have no REAL reason to hide it.
Problem is--there are some guys here that I actually know in real life.
They havent posted on this thread---but they come to gb all the time.
Hi, Ron!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2017, 07:25:20 AM »
Like everyone else.....at birth.  ::)  Honestly, I don't know when I became aware of attraction towards the opposite sex....under 10 and over 5 would be safe estimate.  Don't know when I first became aware of such things in general....sex, attraction, etc..

What's wrong with judgement?  Or is it the resulting guilt and accountability that so often follows that's the heart of the matter?

Also, try and keep in mind who initiated this thread?  Unfortunately undesirables such as myself entering the thread may be the result.

Overall the thread is a cesspool and I won't be staying so fear not of the evangelical presence.

Yup. Just when you thought GB couldn't go any lower there's this vile thread.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2017, 07:26:20 AM »
lol, you cant swear on his life if hes dead.

Is this just your subtle way of telling some people who are not totally gullible you are pulling our leg?
Ur a moron if you think I'm lying.
But okay..

....and my name isnt Ron
And good to see you too Olympia...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2017, 07:34:02 AM »
You are starting to act like God himself. Let your God judge these people. YOU do not carry that right.

Not according to God.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2017, 07:34:27 AM »
I asked because i have no clue.

Romantic feelings are a human trait not reserved to a specific type of person.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2017, 07:37:51 AM »
Not according to God.
Please elaborate.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2017, 07:46:55 AM »
Please elaborate.

Virtually every nonbeliever will quote "Judge not lest you be judged".   They end the verse there as though that was the period at the end of the sentence when in actuality there's a comma followed by more verse.  Further the entire passage is a pericope of verses the meaning of which is defined by the whole.  This passage refers to not judging hypocritically.  Further scripture states that the righteous man judges all thingd.  Final judgement is God and God's alone.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2017, 07:47:49 AM »
Within reaon? Sorry, but I can't take you seriously anymore. Apparently, getting poked in your ass comes before spelling.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2017, 07:49:46 AM »
Virtually every nonbeliever will quote "Judge not lest you be judged".   They end the verse there as though that was the period at the end of the sentence when in actuality there's a comma followed by more verse.  Further the entire passage is a pericope of verses the meaning of which is defined by the whole.  This passage refers to not judging hypocritically.  Further scripture states that the righteous man judges all thingd.  Final judgement is God and God's alone.
Do you think they had commas 2,000+ years ago?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2017, 08:04:50 AM »
Koine Greek had no punctuation and words ran together hence the field of textual criticism to clarify dead languages and ancient writings.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2017, 08:08:08 AM »
Koine Greek had no punctuation and words ran together hence the field of textual criticism to clarify dead languages and ancient writings.
Do you believe in dinosaurs?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2017, 08:09:33 AM »
Do you believe in dinosaurs?

yes, archeological evidence is hard to deny

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2017, 08:09:59 AM »
Within reaon? Sorry, but I can't take you seriously anymore. Apparently, getting poked in your ass comes before spelling.

Hmmm..that was a typo---wont let me fix it now

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2017, 08:13:27 AM »
yes, archeological evidence is hard to deny
So do you pick and choose, which beliefs that you carry? Dinosaurs are not 6,000 years old. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2017, 08:42:53 AM »

I agree and I am now an atheist.  The caveat  to that being I am not an asshole of an atheist.  Most of them are worthless crybabies that (like some smellivangelists) quote scripture that suits them.  Atheists do so in their effort to discredit scripture and/or a believer in the Christ. 

MoS, do not waste your time on swine. 

Fellow atheists, you sound like the huge fart that precedes a tiny turdlette, so STFU.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2017, 09:24:05 AM »
So do you pick and choose, which beliefs that you carry? Dinosaurs are not 6,000 years old.  

I didn't say the age of earth is 6000 years old.

Search out my posts on the Hebrew word "yom" or "age of the earth"..I'm at the gym.

Further there are references to dinosaur-type creatures in scripture.

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2017, 09:41:21 AM »
Chain of events doesnt flow because he fucking making it all up.

FFS....

I'm gay too, and like rangerwil, people only know if I tell them.  Unless he has a gay man answering these questions, he's gay, not a gimmick.

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2017, 09:47:33 AM »
I'm gay too, and like rangerwil, people only know if I tell them.  Unless he has a gay man answering these questions, he's gay, not a gimmick.

hahaha really, I played around saying I was gay after someone was throwing around homophobic insults and shizzo is still convinced I am, I also had a PM from another gay man saying we had to stick together.

I suppose you are now going to say that I put on a good performance because Im a closet?

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2017, 09:54:52 AM »
hahaha really, I played around saying I was gay after someone was throwing around homophobic insults and shizzo is still convinced I am, I also had a PM from another gay man saying we had to stick together.

I suppose you are now going to say that I put on a good performance because Im a closet?

Not at all, especially since I didn't read the thread to judge your performance. And I didn't really put that much thought into it.  Actually, getbig is the kinda site you visit when you're tired of thinking and just want to laugh, no?  I just read some of the questions and answers and it seemed to me that rangerwil is a 'mo like myself. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2017, 09:57:58 AM »
Not exactly, but I'll accept it.

Homosexuality is a complex issue.  I don't think anyone can honestly say they completely understand how and why it happens.  

Maybe someday science will figure it out.  Until then I'll just take homos at their word when they say they were born that way, and go about my business being straight.

Cheers

Too much testosterone in the womb.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2017, 09:59:08 AM »
Not at all, especially since I didn't read the thread to judge your performance. And I didn't really put that much thought into it.  Actually, getbig is the kinda site you visit when you're tired of thinking and just want to laugh, no?  I just read some of the questions and answers and it seemed to me that rangerwil is a 'mo like myself. 

60 posts and you suddenly arrive to support the fake gay gimmick?

Just fuck off. How fucking retarded are some people to even begin to think this is remotely funny in any way?

Catch aids queerboy

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2017, 10:04:35 AM »
60 posts and you suddenly arrive to support the fake gay gimmick?

Just fuck off. How fucking retarded are some people to even begin to think this is remotely funny in any way?

Catch aids queerboy

60 posts since I registered in 2012 fat fuck. I'm a gay man, this thread was at the top of the page, it caught my attention, if that doesn't make sense to you then you're the fucking retard.  And I don't care if that's you in your avatar or not, it's a fine picture to have of you in my mind.  FAT FUCK.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2017, 10:07:47 AM »
Too much testosterone in the womb.
Seriously, why are some gays feminine? You would think that hanging and fucking men all day, with no women to ground them , would make them all hyper masculine. Like a frat house sausage party but someone gets fucked. ;D :-X
A