Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 265160 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #675 on: August 18, 2017, 05:52:04 PM »
Some homosexuals cannot accept their chosen preference and so they attempt to force it upon the rest of the world in the hope that if the world sees it as a viable alternative then they will be able to do so themselves.  Every homosexual that I have known is well aware that I disagree with homosexuality, both the male and female sides of the coin. The ones that live for sex were upset.  The ones that accepted that truth from me, were accepted as friends.

The OP is not homosexual. But he may well want to be.  How fucking pathetic is that? 

Answer - Real. Fucking. Pathetic.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #676 on: August 18, 2017, 06:03:06 PM »
Some homosexuals cannot accept their chosen preference and so they attempt to force it upon the rest of the world in the hope that if the world sees it as a viable alternative then they will be able to do so themselves.  Every homosexual that I have known is well aware that I disagree with homosexuality, both the male and female sides of the coin. The ones that live for sex were upset.  The ones that accepted that truth from me, were accepted as friends.

The OP is not homosexual. But he may well want to be.  How fucking pathetic is that?  

Answer - Real. Fucking. Pathetic.

Thank god somebody else can see through his bullshit

I mean, he literally said he wasn't gay until his twenties.  hint: YOU'RE NOT FUCKING GAY AT ALL, YOU'RE JUST WEAK AND PERVERTED.

in a society that accepts bestiality he'd have gone for that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: August 18, 2017, 06:21:54 PM »
I sense faggy bitterness in your last two posts

-Just one more thing that you have wrong. You'd do well to work on your senses.

I have nothing to be bitter about. My life is good. Yours?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #678 on: August 18, 2017, 06:29:17 PM »
-Just one more thing that you have wrong. You'd do well to work on your senses.

I have nothing to be bitter about. My life is good. Yours?

LOL I cannot imagine the cognitive dissonance you go through on the daily trying to convince yourself and others that being gay/bi is somehow "okay" and normal.

::)

pathetic.  brb, head in sand.

nature = man fucks woman, woman fucks man.  nothign else

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: August 18, 2017, 06:41:32 PM »
LOL I cannot imagine the cognitive dissonance you go through on the daily trying to convince yourself and others that being gay/bi is somehow "okay" and normal.

pathetic.  brb, head in sand.

nature = man fucks woman, woman fucks man.  nothign else

Well, considering you are an obsessive person, this seems like a good way for you to occupy your time. I'm actually flattered that my wellbeing means so much to you. Just so you know, my beliefs are aligned and not contradictory at all. I live a life filled with peace and harmony. You really should not worry so much about me. But, thanks all the same.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: August 18, 2017, 06:48:59 PM »
Thank god somebody else can see through his bullshit

I mean, he literally said he wasn't gay until his twenties.  hint: YOU'RE NOT FUCKING GAY AT ALL, YOU'RE JUST WEAK AND PERVERTED.

in a society that accepts bestiality he'd have gone for that

You sir, are correct.  The reason the taxonomies of mental illnesses are shrinking is that doctors don't like calling themselves mentally ill.  By new age definition a scatologist (sexual definition)  is someone with a dietary preference outside the boundary of most people.  Nope. It's a degenerate that likes to eat and roll around in crap.

Sick.  Just like cuckolds are sick individuals.  They would have you believe that a red light doesn't mean "stop", but rather "go, if it feeeels good".

The truth of this is that red lights are not a matter of "faith", they are rule. Nature's rules are also not a matter of faith.  Break them and there may or may not be a price to be paid.  The sexually libertine among us usually suffer STDs at a far greater rate than do those that keep it in their pants.

I have a good friend that is homosexual and he is in his sixties and alive because, as he has told me, he didn't rut like some mindless rabbit.  He has been with women but prefers men.  Never hits on me and has an excellent sense of humor.  A good man that is comfortable with his choice.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #681 on: August 18, 2017, 06:54:04 PM »

You sir, are correct.  The reason the taxonomies of mental illnesses are shrinking is that doctors don't like calling themselves mentally ill.  By new age definition a scatologist (sexual definition)  is someone with a dietary preference outside the boundary of most people.  Nope. It's a degenerate that likes to eat and roll around in crap.

Sick.  Just like cuckolds are sick individuals.  They would have you believe that a red light doesn't mean "stop", but rather "go, if it feeeels good".

The truth of this is that red lights are not a matter of "faith", they are rule. Nature's rules are also not a matter of faith.  Break them and there may or may not be a price to be paid.  The sexually libertine among us usually suffer STDs at a far greater rate than do those that keep it in their pants.

I have a good friend that is homosexual and he is in his sixties and alive because, as he has told me, he didn't rut like some mindless rabbit.  He has been with women but prefers men.  Never hits on me and has an excellent sense of humor.  A good man that is comfortable with his choice.

to everything: exactly brother. lmfao @ scatologist example.

red lights used to be based, at least somewhat, on a person's internal feeling of shame.  people naturally feel shame when they do things that are wrong.  the gay agenda and the 'acceptance' of all these sicknesses tries to artificially do away with that shame.

so all the people neck-deep in it actually do feel that shame, on a very base level, but suffer immense cognitive dissonance, even if they don't actively realize it, their entire lives.

to the bold: my good friend in australia has a gay older brother.  he's just like that.  normal guy, doesn't define himself by his sexuality, never draws attention to his preference, and comes across as sharp and intelligent. 

he is 100% for all the things i've said in this thread.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: August 18, 2017, 06:56:48 PM »
to everything: exactly brother. lmfao @ scatologist example.

red lights used to be based, at least somewhat, on a person's internal feeling of shame.  people naturally feel shame when they do things that are wrong.  the gay agenda and the 'acceptance' of all these sicknesses tries to artificially do away with that shame.

so all the people neck-deep in it actually do feel that shame, on a very base level, but suffer immense cognitive dissonance, even if they don't actively realize it, their entire lives.

to the bold: my good friend in australia has a gay older brother.  he's just like that.  normal guy, doesn't define himself by his sexuality, never draws attention to his preference, and comes across as sharp and intelligent. 

he is 100% for all the things i've said in this thread.

Well stated. 

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #683 on: August 18, 2017, 07:12:47 PM »

Trying to be as objective as possible, why do you think that, generally speaking, gays are disproportionately better educated and more successful than straight men?
Is that a fact? I didn't know that nor do I have an answer. Good for us then I guess.
But interesting...
thanks.

Trying to be as objective as possible, why do you think that, generally speaking, gays are disproportionately more likely (SIXTY TIMES more likely) to have HIV than straight men?

Good question--and It's a sad fact of life. We engage is riskier sexual encounters than straight couples.

I'll answer for him. Men like you can't find anyone to have sex with, not even for money. Looks like your best hope of becoming infected is from a dirty needle. And still, no one is going to miss you.
Sooooooo  true.

The OP is not homosexual. But he may well want to be.  How fucking pathetic is that? 
Why is it so hard to believe that I'm who I say I am?
The fact is --and I've said this before: I swear on my dads grave that I am a homosexual.
There is no reason to keep this going if I were a gimmick.
Face it--I'm the real deal.
A real gay guy.
I just wish somebody would post a VALID reason as to why I would lie.

I mean, he literally said he wasn't gay until his twenties. 
And? Your point it?
SO what I was a late bloomer.  Someguys dont accept their sexuality til MUCH later in life--50s--60 years old.It's quite common.
It'll happen to you soon too.
Youll see babe.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #684 on: August 18, 2017, 07:16:41 PM »
^ you proved you're not a real gay by saying you became gay in your 20s

give me a fucking break

world would be better if society didnt pander to shit like this

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #685 on: August 18, 2017, 07:38:19 PM »
Oh shut the fuck up already would ya?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #686 on: August 18, 2017, 07:39:22 PM »
Oh shut the fuck up already would ya?

lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: August 18, 2017, 08:49:54 PM »
Is that a fact? I didn't know that nor do I have an answer. Good for us then I guess.
But interesting...
thanks.
Good question--and It's a sad fact of life. We engage is riskier sexual encounters than straight couples.
Sooooooo  true.
Why is it so hard to believe that I'm who I say I am?
The fact is --and I've said this before: I swear on my dads grave that I am a homosexual.
There is no reason to keep this going if I were a gimmick.
Face it--I'm the real deal.
A real gay guy.
I just wish somebody would post a VALID reason as to why I would lie.
And? Your point it?
SO what I was a late bloomer.  Someguys dont accept their sexuality til MUCH later in life--50s--60 years old.It's quite common.
It'll happen to you soon too.
Youll see babe.

You tell lies in a vainglorious effort to be both hated and validated.  Try telling the truth to be different for once in your pathetic imitation of life.

IOW, an attention whore is all you are.  Like a tabloid rag at the checkout counter of the local 7-11, you offer nothing of substance.  Perhaps a new term should be created to recognize your efforts?

You're a Schmomalian.  Ugly, smelly, skinny and prone to lying to get attention and government cheese. 

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #688 on: August 18, 2017, 09:06:25 PM »
You tell lies in a vainglorious effort to be both hated and validated.

Tell me ONE lie I've told.
Go ahead...tell me one post where I lied.
Just one...Go ahead...just ONE lie...

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #689 on: August 18, 2017, 09:38:25 PM »
Tell me ONE lie I've told.
Go ahead...tell me one post where I lied.
Just one...Go ahead...just ONE lie...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #690 on: August 18, 2017, 09:56:20 PM »
You tell lies in a vainglorious effort to be both hated and validated.  Try telling the truth to be different for once in your pathetic imitation of life.

IOW, an attention whore is all you are.  Like a tabloid rag at the checkout counter of the local 7-11, you offer nothing of substance.  Perhaps a new term should be created to recognize your efforts?

You're a Schmomalian.  Ugly, smelly, skinny and prone to lying to get attention and government cheese. 

Spot on!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #691 on: August 18, 2017, 10:50:04 PM »
Spot on!
+

380 posts in 2 weeks

That is alot of  talk about cock for a straight guy Top Poodle
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #692 on: August 18, 2017, 11:06:10 PM »
+

380 posts in 2 weeks

That is alot of  talk about cock for a straight guy Top Poodle

I don't think I've said cock, dick, penis, or any variation thereof in this thread

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #693 on: August 18, 2017, 11:10:48 PM »
But interesting...
thanks

I just realized by the responses that the way I posed the question could be misconstrued as a back handed compliment. I did not mean it that way. Also, it, in a way, presented you with an ideal opportunity to "embellish" the life style choice/culture which you did not. So I appreciate your honest and sincere response.

Again, I want to reiterate that I am very late to this thread. Just looking at the title and the nature of this board I expected it to quickly degenerate into name calling and insults. A quick perusal I see you have manage to keep your cool as much as possible and keep the thread from completely falling apart. So again, if my questions has already been addressed pleased say so and direct me somewhat to where I can find it and I'll look it up. I plan to go through this thread more thoroughly when I have some extra time. I really don't know anybody in my life that is openly gay and even if I did I'm not so sure they would be as open and honest as they might fear it will compromise our interaction and how one is viewed and perceived. Often one is more likely to get an honest response from a complete stranger because, well; you don't know me, nor I you, so what do you care what I think?

Anyway, do gays, generally speaking, find bodybuilders particularly sexually attractive? I don't mean the fit, athletic type who workout regularly whom I would imagine has a general appeal to most everyone on all levels as the appearance of good health seems to me to be more inherently attractive than a fatso or skinny bones for a variety of reasons. I don't necessarily mean a competitive bodybuilder but one who obviously juices and has those tell tale signs, even in normal street clothes, of cannon ball delts, huge traps, and loaded guns -- and having that slight "waddle and ILS" when they walk.

Are there any top bodybuilders, past or present, that have a particular appeal to the gay community?
Mentzer? Arnold? Kai? Jay? Phil? Coleman? (Bob Paris doesn't count  ;D )

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #694 on: August 18, 2017, 11:20:16 PM »
I'll answer for him. Men like you can't find anyone to have sex with, not even for money. Looks like your best hope of becoming infected is from a dirty needle. And still, no one is going to miss you.

Kind of funny coming from a guy who spent his adult life getting fucked in the ass by strange men in dirty smelly bathhouses and shitty motel rooms. Then he went home and lied to his wife about the risk of HIV infection he was putting her at.

Absolutely unforgivable any way you look at it.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: August 19, 2017, 05:00:38 AM »
I just realized by the responses that the way I posed the question could be misconstrued as a back handed compliment. I did not mean it that way. Also, it, in a way, presented you with an ideal opportunity to "embellish" the life style choice/culture which you did not. So I appreciate your honest and sincere response.

Again, I want to reiterate that I am very late to this thread. Just looking at the title and the nature of this board I expected it to quickly degenerate into name calling and insults. A quick perusal I see you have manage to keep your cool as much as possible and keep the thread from completely falling apart. So again, if my questions has already been addressed pleased say so and direct me somewhat to where I can find it and I'll look it up. I plan to go through this thread more thoroughly when I have some extra time. I really don't know anybody in my life that is openly gay and even if I did I'm not so sure they would be as open and honest as they might fear it will compromise our interaction and how one is viewed and perceived. Often one is more likely to get an honest response from a complete stranger because, well; you don't know me, nor I you, so what do you care what I think?

Anyway, do gays, generally speaking, find bodybuilders particularly sexually attractive? I don't mean the fit, athletic type who workout regularly whom I would imagine has a general appeal to most everyone on all levels as the appearance of good health seems to me to be more inherently attractive than a fatso or skinny bones for a variety of reasons. I don't necessarily mean a competitive bodybuilder but one who obviously juices and has those tell tale signs, even in normal street clothes, of cannon ball delts, huge traps, and loaded guns -- and having that slight "waddle and ILS" when they walk.

Are there any top bodybuilders, past or present, that have a particular appeal to the gay community?
Mentzer? Arnold? Kai? Jay? Phil? Coleman? (Bob Paris doesn't count  ;D )

Some guys like skinny women, masculine women, feminine women etc. Same with anyone else.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: August 19, 2017, 03:43:26 PM »
Kind of funny coming from a guy who spent his adult life getting fucked in the ass by strange men in dirty smelly bathhouses and shitty motel rooms. Then he went home and lied to his wife about the risk of HIV infection he was putting her at.

Absolutely unforgivable any way you look at it.

You don't know diddly-squat about my life.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #697 on: August 19, 2017, 06:50:29 PM »

That's a subjective question, but I'll try to give u what I assume is the general 'gay consensus'.
This isn't a blanket statement as I am living proof that it doesn't apply to me.

You're asking if gay guys like " {men} obviously juices and has those tell tale signs, even in normal street clothes, of cannon ball delts, huge traps, and loaded guns "
 I would say yes. Most or at least LOTS of gay guys like that athletic look--the athletic look but bigger.
Don't have to look like a pro--but a bigger guy is attractive to many. I'm quite sure the whole 'feeling protected' and 'masculine' thing has a lot to do with it.

"Big" is subjective too.
Some guys like that 'bear' look--a guy that clearly works out-clearly does drugs but has a belly. the powerlifter look.
 What I've noticed with guys appreciation of muscle is a universal attraction to vascularity.
Drives some guys bonkers. I'm quite fortunate in that department because I was somewhat vascular before I ever started anabolics.

But again--it's not universal--not by a long shot.
I'm a big guy--and not to sound pompus or self-touting but I'm kinda like that guy you described.
I'm 6'4 and my weight goes between 255--270. It fluctuates a lot and often.
Problem is--is my height. Taller guys simply dont look as massive as shorter guys.
The LAST guy I would ever wanna have anything sexual with is a guy that looks ANYTHING like me.
I prefer skinny guys that have never seen the inside of a gym.

Hope my answer helped..
Just know this..there is somebody out there for everybody.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: August 19, 2017, 08:30:52 PM »
That's a subjective question, but I'll try to give u what I assume is the general 'gay consensus'.
This isn't a blanket statement as I am living proof that it doesn't apply to me.

You're asking if gay guys like " {men} obviously juices and has those tell tale signs, even in normal street clothes, of cannon ball delts, huge traps, and loaded guns "
 I would say yes. Most or at least LOTS of gay guys like that athletic look--the athletic look but bigger.
Don't have to look like a pro--but a bigger guy is attractive to many. I'm quite sure the whole 'feeling protected' and 'masculine' thing has a lot to do with it.

"Big" is subjective too.
Some guys like that 'bear' look--a guy that clearly works out-clearly does drugs but has a belly. the powerlifter look.
 What I've noticed with guys appreciation of muscle is a universal attraction to vascularity.
Drives some guys bonkers. I'm quite fortunate in that department because I was somewhat vascular before I ever started anabolics.

But again--it's not universal--not by a long shot.
I'm a big guy--and not to sound pompus or self-touting but I'm kinda like that guy you described.
I'm 6'4 and my weight goes between 255--270. It fluctuates a lot and often.
Problem is--is my height. Taller guys simply dont look as massive as shorter guys.
The LAST guy I would ever wanna have anything sexual with is a guy that looks ANYTHING like me.
I prefer skinny guys that have never seen the inside of a gym.

Hope my answer helped..
Just know this..there is somebody out there for everybody.

Outed

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #699 on: August 19, 2017, 08:48:27 PM »
U didbn't out anything,.
I did with this thread.