Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 265815 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #725 on: August 21, 2017, 02:07:56 AM »
If there were women, they would breed with them.

i didnt say gays are sterile, numb nuts

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #726 on: August 21, 2017, 02:14:11 AM »
If there were women, they would breed with them.

The Spartans had wives too, they probably had the strongest gene pool in the region, and they all had male 'lovers'.

fixed.

here's the truth:

Helena P Shrader is one of the most prominent authorities on ancient Sparta.  She's a historian and (historic) novelist.  She wrote a book called Leonidas of Sparta: A Peerless Peer, the second of a trilogy.  In the author's notes she says:

There is absolutely no evidence of pederasty in Spartan society during the age of Leonidas or in the centuries before. Herodotus tells several tales of Spartan men showing loyalty to and affection for their wives, and of men being sexually attracted to other men's wives or young maidens, but tells not one tale of Spartan homosexual lovers. Xenophon, the only historian with firsthand experience of the agoge (the public school for Spartan boys) states explicitly '...(Lycurgus)...laid down that in Sparta, lovers should refrain from molesting boys just as much as parents avoid having intercourse with their children or brothers with their sisters.' It is hard to find a more definitive statement than this, and from the most credible source. To dismiss this evidence simply because it does not suit preconceived ideas is arrogant."

So sorry, no re-writing history for you gay agenda brainwashed masses

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: August 21, 2017, 02:33:46 AM »
fixed.

here's the truth:

Helena P Shrader is one of the most prominent authorities on ancient Sparta.  She's a historian and (historic) novelist.  She wrote a book called Leonidas of Sparta: A Peerless Peer, the second of a trilogy.  In the author's notes she says:

There is absolutely no evidence of pederasty in Spartan society during the age of Leonidas or in the centuries before. Herodotus tells several tales of Spartan men showing loyalty to and affection for their wives, and of men being sexually attracted to other men's wives or young maidens, but tells not one tale of Spartan homosexual lovers. Xenophon, the only historian with firsthand experience of the agoge (the public school for Spartan boys) states explicitly '...(Lycurgus)...laid down that in Sparta, lovers should refrain from molesting boys just as much as parents avoid having intercourse with their children or brothers with their sisters.' It is hard to find a more definitive statement than this, and from the most credible source. To dismiss this evidence simply because it does not suit preconceived ideas is arrogant."

One of my elective courses with my Economics degree was classical studies and History, and the texts I read say otherwise.

The text you outlined refers to boys, not men.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #728 on: August 21, 2017, 03:11:05 AM »
One of my elective courses with my Economics degree was classical studies and History, and the texts I read say otherwise.

The text you outlined refers to boys, not men.

let me guess, at a liberal arts school?

i was educated in one of those too.  one of the best in the country.

it's fucking trash.

anyway the BOLD literally says "homosexual lovers"

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: August 21, 2017, 03:40:12 AM »
let me guess, at a liberal arts school?

i was educated in one of those too.  one of the best in the country.

it's fucking trash.

anyway the BOLD literally says "homosexual lovers"

And the actual text states that lovers should 'refrain from molesting boys'....

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #730 on: August 21, 2017, 03:46:11 AM »
And the actual text states that lovers should 'refrain from molesting boys'....

yes it does!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #731 on: August 21, 2017, 07:08:45 AM »
100% a flaw.  

put colony of gay men on an island.  come back in a few generations.  what's left?

LMAO.  it's a fucking flaw because they purposely take themselves out of the gene pool.  the whole point of a species is to propagate and pass on genetic code to offspring.  in a world where survival of the fittest rules, gays are not only the weakest, but they willingly choose not to take part in the competition.

so yes, 100% an evolutionary flaw

We know what & they know they are not wired right & are flawed.
They are just going to do everything to ignore the his Fact.

As I stated previously Put all Queers on an isolated island
And return in 80yrs See how well populated it is...
or Rather is Not.

As apposed to a Normal island of Heterosexuals.

End of Argument.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: August 21, 2017, 11:53:48 AM »
fixed.

here's the truth:

Helena P Shrader is one of the most prominent authorities on ancient Sparta.  She's a historian and (historic) novelist.  She wrote a book called Leonidas of Sparta: A Peerless Peer, the second of a trilogy.  In the author's notes she says:

There's a reason they had this rule.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: August 21, 2017, 12:07:06 PM »

We know what & they know they are not wired right & are flawed.
They are just going to do everything to ignore the his Fact.

As I stated previously Put all Queers on an isolated island
And return in 80yrs See how well populated it is...
or Rather is Not.

As apposed to a Normal island of Heterosexuals.

End of Argument.

"All queers" includes lesbians and gay men. They'd figure out how to maintain or even grow their numbers. In time, this group would have the same complexity of sexualities as the rest of the world.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: August 21, 2017, 12:59:52 PM »
"All queers" includes lesbians and gay men. They'd figure out how to maintain or even grow their numbers. In time, this group would have the same complexity of sexualities as the rest of the world.

Nope - Queers / Poofs in the uk English Language = Arse Bandits- Queer Men.

Nice try

Anything to try and justify Queer degenerate behaviour

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: August 21, 2017, 01:55:10 PM »

Nope - Queers / Poofs in the uk English Language = Arse Bandits- Queer Men.

Nice try

noun

Slang.
Disparaging and Offensive. a term used to refer to a a person who is gay or lesbian.
a person whose sexual orientation or gender identity falls outside the heterosexual mainstream or the gender binary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=queer

"A person identifying as queer can be gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender-fluid, etc., but the use of queer avoids any specific label."

"The word queer was first used to mean ‘homosexual’ in the late 19th century; when used by heterosexual people, it was originally an aggressively derogatory term. By the late 1980s, however, some gay people began to deliberately use the word queer in place of gay or homosexual, in an attempt, by using the word positively, to deprive it of its negative power. Queer also came to have broader connotations, relating not only to homosexuality but to any sexual orientation or gender identity not corresponding to heterosexual norms. The neutral use of queer is now well established and widely used, especially as an adjective or noun modifier, and exists alongside the derogatory usage."

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/queer

queer
noun [ C ] UK ​ /kwɪər/ US ​ /kwɪr/ often offensive

a gay person, especially a man, (not exclusively a man)
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/queer

poof
The British word for a homosexual (see faggit, homo, gay) that is one of many variations of someone who desires someone of their same gender.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Poof

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: August 21, 2017, 02:02:47 PM »
noun

Slang.
Disparaging and Offensive. a term used to refer to a a person who is gay or lesbian.
a person whose sexual orientation or gender identity falls outside the heterosexual mainstream or the gender binary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=queer

"A person identifying as queer can be gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender-fluid, etc., but the use of queer avoids any specific label."

"The word queer was first used to mean ‘homosexual’ in the late 19th century; when used by heterosexual people, it was originally an aggressively derogatory term. By the late 1980s, however, some gay people began to deliberately use the word queer in place of gay or homosexual, in an attempt, by using the word positively, to deprive it of its negative power. Queer also came to have broader connotations, relating not only to homosexuality but to any sexual orientation or gender identity not corresponding to heterosexual norms. The neutral use of queer is now well established and widely used, especially as an adjective or noun modifier, and exists alongside the derogatory usage."

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/queer

queer
noun [ C ] UK ​ /kwɪər/ US ​ /kwɪr/ often offensive

a gay person, especially a man, (not exclusively a man)
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/queer

Nice try

Keep Trying

We know & you know what you are
Stop trying so hard to justify what you do

It Not Normal you are Flawed by Nature
Shut up about it & just get on with it.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #737 on: August 21, 2017, 04:05:02 PM »
who bred these queers in the first instance ?

The same people who bred retards or downs kids or children with missing limbs, etc etc.

All are flawed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: August 21, 2017, 04:17:09 PM »

Nice try

Keep Trying

We know & you know what you are
Stop trying so hard to justify what you do

It Not Normal you are Flawed by Nature
Shut up about it & just get on with it.

You've completely ignored the fact that I proved you wrong about the definition of the word, queer. How this was an attempt to justify a behavior, eludes me. Truth be told you are nothing more than a stupid broken record. Illuminati my foot, you couldn't illuminate the inside of teapot.

Why are you posting in this thread anyway? Maybe you should read the thread title again.

Get the f.uck out of places where you're not welcome.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: August 21, 2017, 04:27:17 PM »
The same people who bred retards or downs kids or children with missing limbs, etc etc.

All are flawed.

Question....how many spawns have you have you deposited thus far?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: August 21, 2017, 04:35:50 PM »
You've completely ignored the fact that I proved you wrong about the definition of the word, queer. How this was an attempt to justify a behavior, eludes me. Truth be told you are nothing more than a stupid broken record. Illuminati my foot, you couldn't illuminate the inside of teapot.

Why are you posting in this thread anyway? Maybe you should read the thread title again.

Get the f.uck out of places where you're not welcome.

Ahh didums the old Fa ggot / Queer had his feelings hurt  :'(

I can post in any thread I so choose - just as you can

As for get the F.uck out of places your not Welcome
Why don't you take your own advice and stay out of men's arses

It it an Exit Not an Entrance

Hmmm Primemuscle you are neither in your Prime or have much muscle  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: August 21, 2017, 04:41:00 PM »

Hmmm Primemuscle you are neither in your Prime or have much muscle  ::)

Ironic isn't it?

I wouldn't of imagined you would save my old photos on your hard-drive???

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #742 on: August 21, 2017, 05:04:51 PM »
lots of butthurt fagg*ts in this thread

ranger, primer, walter...

maybe it's cuz they all take it up the ass?

;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #743 on: August 21, 2017, 07:55:38 PM »
If they ever discover the "gene" that results in male and female homosexuality, it will result in mass infanticide.  People will not desire a child that will refuse to carry on their true lineage.  Simple as that.  Of course libtards will the seek to make it illegal to abort such babies.  The outcry from those who seek to abort such offspring will be, "It ain't a person at all.  It still looks like a chicken!".

The squealing reBUTTal will be, "But it's a GAY chicken!  And since those refuse to reproduce, we are putting all such fetuses on the Endangered Feces list.

The libtard heads will be spinning because pretty much all people that want to have children the natural way, want them to carry on their line, i.e., their genetic history. For the greater part its like homosexual marriage.  That mess was pretty much Divorce Lawyers wanting fresh money.  If you desire to be homosexual, you pretty much give up the chance to spawn as nature intended.  The homosexual men I have known acknowledged this but then, they were conservative and not a bunch of butt-slut democrap libtard nellies.

Odd that so many people get damn near violent if they feeeeeeel that Christians are forcing their faith down their lives.  Those same idiots will gladly swallow the Skin Flute of Damocles that is the libtard homosexual agenda to placate not just the squealing nellies, but also their own bruised, soft hands, slow mind faux-guilt ridden egos.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #744 on: August 21, 2017, 09:36:17 PM »
Odd that so many people get damn near violent if they feeeeeeel that Christians are forcing their faith down their lives.  Those same idiots will gladly swallow the Skin Flute of Damocles that is the libtard homosexual agenda to placate not just the squealing nellies, but also their own bruised, soft hands, slow mind faux-guilt ridden egos.

exactly.  odd how the embracing of all these strange, perverted phenomena coincides damn well with the apex of the secular west.  trangenderism, gender-neural babies, trans-species, etc

people (the masses) need a higher purpose in life, some greater calling, an ultimate goal.  in a society where religion has been all but wiped out (b-b-b-b-b-but mUH SCIEAANCE cry the libtards, who then reject it entirely when letting trannies pick their gender), and there's no guidance left, no wonder the weak-minded and weak-willed cling to garbage like this.

i grew up agnostic, but i am one of the few who are driven enough to succeed on their own.  the masses need religion.  otherwise, you get all the shit from the bottom of the latrine being heralded as the second coming of christ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: August 22, 2017, 06:11:34 PM »
lots of butthurt fagg*ts in this thread

ranger, primer, walter...

maybe it's cuz they all take it up the ass?

;D

It's a gay thread, which begs the question; what are you doing here? --Oh, that's right.  ::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #746 on: August 22, 2017, 06:16:46 PM »
It's a gay thread, which begs the question; what are you doing here? --Oh, that's right.  ::)

It's not a gay thread, it's "ask a (fake) gay guy anything" thread, so here I am waiting for answers to uncomfortable questions that I'll never get

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: August 22, 2017, 06:32:00 PM »
It's not a gay thread, it's "ask a (fake) gay guy anything" thread, so here I am waiting for answers to uncomfortable questions that I'll never get

Even if you got answers, you still wouldn't 'get' them.  ;)

BTW what "uncomfortable" questions would you like to ask?

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #748 on: August 22, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »
This oughta be good.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #749 on: August 23, 2017, 02:13:09 AM »
This oughta be good.

Are you able to respond to my last question? If the topic is too involved or makes you uncomfortable or you simply are unable to answer it I understand.