Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 269512 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #825 on: August 26, 2017, 01:40:02 AM »
I appreciate that you don't want to debate several people at once. It can be tiring and frustrating....we both know that. I didn't mean to debate or argue your points with you.

IMO everyone should believe as they chose as long as it is legal and doesn't intentionally hurt others. It is better if they keep an open mind rather than stagnate. The older we get the harder it can be to change our thinking. I have to consciously work at this. Being open to new  thoughts and ideas fosters mental and emotional growth.

The way things seem to be going, society has become ever more contentious, exampled by riots, demonstrations, and violence. That the Westboro Baptist Church has followers, says volumes about how far some people are willing to go and this is incredibly disheartening. Hate begets more hate.

No, it's not because it is tiring or frustrating. I love provocative discussions and debates. It gets me thinking and reconsidering my own beliefs, bias, and prejudice. It's simply time constraints and ranger started this thread and I wanted to direct my discussions with him. It's easy to get draw in addressing points by others, and there's a wealth of material here i this thread I would like to address. In your case, I responded to one of you points because it's an important one and posed in a way that steers the subject and discussion more along the lines I am interested in. So you sucked me in.

As I stated earlier, I am interested in clarity and understanding. That what you say is what you really mean and you are aware of the consequences, often unintended, it will lead to and how it can apply to other circumstances that you may not be as amenable to. When you say something I take it just as you say it and don't want to interpret it as what I think you mean. So often I will break it down so that we are on the same page whether we agree or not I just want it to be clear.

For example you stated, "IMO everyone should believe as they chose as long as it is legal and doesn't intentionally hurt others."

Now in my mind there is some ambiguity to me that may seem a non issue to you. I don't know. Hence, I want to clarify.

Of course, anybody can believe anything they want. They can have any feelings, desires, propensities that suits them or is built in their nature. Belief, per se, has never hurt anyone. It's acting on one's beliefs, urges, propensities that matters. As a Christian I don't believe being a homosexual is a sin as such. I think attraction is mostly innate though environment, culture, upbring also plays a major role.
A role the gay agenda I believe is avidly pursuing. So regardless of your predilections, and in this case, attraction to other men, it's acting on it that is a sin. I know many will cry foul and say "But YOUR God made me this way! I am just acting on my nature." My reply is one of the reasons that, though we are animals, we are not just animals. We can mode and modify our nature. In fact, being a civilized human being requires that we overcome our nature. Our natural propensities. It's natural to just take what we want rather than work for it. Being lazy is a natural trait in man. Eating with our hands and taking a piss whereever and whenever you want is natural. Gratitude, being thankful and expressing it is not natural. But through training, not whether you like it or not, can "reprogram your nature."

I remember that as a kid I hated using a spoon and fork. I would fight with mom fight all the time about that. I said it was easier and I prefered to eat with my hands. Those were the good old day when people cared more about actions rather than feelings. So table manners were forced on me until eventually it became part of my new nature. Now it feels funny and unnatural to eat with my hands. Same with pissing in public. It was drilled into me that toilet habits are a private matter and now I will go through extreme discomfort to keep it that way.

These are examples on how behavior and acts can determine your "nature". No one starts out being a serial killer, torturing and mutilating other human beings. All start out with small animals and "work their way up". By acting like a monster your transform yourself into a monster. Just like the first time I shop lifted. My parents did a good job teaching me that my natural urge to just take what I want, to steal, was wrong. But we are always fighting our dark side. And as I stole that Snickers bar I was scared and nervous as hell. And if I kept doing it it would have gotten easier and easier. Soon it would be just another day at the office. Acting like a thief I would soon become a thief.

And then there's your comment about "as long as it's legal and doesn't intentionally hurt anyone."

Really? Since when did you believe that legality gives one a pass? Would you have supported Jim Crow laws? You've already proven that if you don't like or agree with a law or lack thereof you just want to change it to suit your agenda, i.e., same sex marriage laws.

"But Jim Crow laws. Same sex laws. They hurt people." All laws hurt some people. Passing a law by definition is preventing people, through force and coercion, from doing something they would or would not do. Somebody is prevented from doing or not doing something they would otherwise want to do.

And this concept of an "open mind". That sounds so evolved and progressive. But how something sounds and what it means are often quite different. And my response to that idea is "Phooey!" I want a discerning mind. And "open" mind invites all sort of thrash to be dumped into it. There are some concepts that are too idiotic even consider. If I did that all my time spent on this board would be discussions with Mary Champions or Wiggs regarding the earth being flat. You, yourself, seemed somewhat less than amenable to the idea of someone marrying their cat. But I can assure you there are people like that. There is an actual movement to support this "right." Who are you to say it's going too far, unnatural, not real love? The same can be said about you. A man having romantic feelings and performing sexual acts with another man. When someone told me what being gay actually meant, and I was in the six grade at the time. I was like wa-what?!!

Now you see why I need to limit, or at least try to, my discussions to one person. Now I don't have time for ranger. In fact, I already forgot what I wanted to address and now have to look back through this thread. I don't think most people realize how some of of the societal changes we make today will have a real impact on our society in the future. The cultural revolution during the late sixties/early seventies really remade our culture. Just compare the 1950s with today. Are we better for it? Sure some things are better but over all? Are we a more civil, honest, decent people as we were a few generations ago? So this matters to me as it should to everyone and requires a response other than, "You're a phag! You're a degenerate! You're flawed and a mistake of nature! Just die!..."

Sorry ranger. Maybe tomorrow. 

Oh, calf shot. Are Army boots and Daisy Dukes still in fashion?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #826 on: August 26, 2017, 01:49:10 AM »
^ hey, i've made good long points before, he's never addressed them, plus i think he admitted being gay is a flaw, as he should, so i'm just calling it as i see it...

and an "open" mind is one devoid of thought.  not particularly becoming.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: August 26, 2017, 02:23:36 AM »
No, it's not because it is tiring or frustrating. I love provocative discussions and debates. It gets me thinking and reconsidering my own beliefs, bias, and prejudice. It's simply time constraints and ranger started this thread and I wanted to direct my discussions with him. It's easy to get draw in addressing points by others, and there's a wealth of material here i this thread I would like to address. In your case, I responded to one of you points because it's an important one and posed in a way that steers the subject and discussion more along the lines I am interested in. So you sucked me in.

As I stated earlier, I am interested in clarity and understanding. That what you say is what you really mean and you are aware of the consequences, often unintended, it will lead to and how it can apply to other circumstances that you may not be as amenable to. When you say something I take it just as you say it and don't want to interpret it as what I think you mean. So often I will break it down so that we are on the same page whether we agree or not I just want it to be clear.

For example you stated, "IMO everyone should believe as they chose as long as it is legal and doesn't intentionally hurt others."

Now in my mind there is some ambiguity to me that may seem a non issue to you. I don't know. Hence, I want to clarify.

Of course, anybody can believe anything they want. They can have any feelings, desires, propensities that suits them or is built in their nature. Belief, per se, has never hurt anyone. It's acting on one's beliefs, urges, propensities that matters. As a Christian I don't believe being a homosexual is a sin as such. I think attraction is mostly innate though environment, culture, upbring also plays a major role.
A role the gay agenda I believe is avidly pursuing. So regardless of your predilections, and in this case, attraction to other men, it's acting on it that is a sin. I know many will cry foul and say "But YOUR God made me this way! I am just acting on my nature." My reply is one of the reasons that, though we are animals, we are not just animals. We can mode and modify our nature. In fact, being a civilized human being requires that we overcome our nature. Our natural propensities. It's natural to just take what we want rather than work for it. Being lazy is a natural trait in man. Eating with our hands and taking a piss whereever and whenever you want is natural. Gratitude, being thankful and expressing it is not natural. But through training, not whether you like it or not, can "reprogram your nature."

I remember that as a kid I hated using a spoon and fork. I would fight with mom fight all the time about that. I said it was easier and I prefered to eat with my hands. Those were the good old day when people cared more about actions rather than feelings. So table manners were forced on me until eventually it became part of my new nature. Now it feels funny and unnatural to eat with my hands. Same with pissing in public. It was drilled into me that toilet habits are a private matter and now I will go through extreme discomfort to keep it that way.

These are examples on how behavior and acts can determine your "nature". No one starts out being a serial killer, torturing and mutilating other human beings. All start out with small animals and "work their way up". By acting like a monster your transform yourself into a monster. Just like the first time I shop lifted. My parents did a good job teaching me that my natural urge to just take what I want, to steal, was wrong. But we are always fighting our dark side. And as I stole that Snickers bar I was scared and nervous as hell. And if I kept doing it it would have gotten easier and easier. Soon it would be just another day at the office. Acting like a thief I would soon become a thief.

And then there's your comment about "as long as it's legal and doesn't intentionally hurt anyone."

Really? Since when did you believe that legality gives one a pass? Would you have supported Jim Crow laws? You've already proven that if you don't like or agree with a law or lack thereof you just want to change it to suit your agenda, i.e., same sex marriage laws.

"But Jim Crow laws. Same sex laws. They hurt people." All laws hurt some people. Passing a law by definition is preventing people, through force and coercion, from doing something they would or would not do. Somebody is prevented from doing or not doing something they would otherwise want to do.

And this concept of an "open mind". That sounds so evolved and progressive. But how something sounds and what it means are often quite different. And my response to that idea is "Phooey!" I want a discerning mind. And "open" mind invites all sort of thrash to be dumped into it. There are some concepts that are too idiotic even consider. If I did that all my time spent on this board would be discussions with Mary Champions or Wiggs regarding the earth being flat. You, yourself, seemed somewhat less than amenable to the idea of someone marrying their cat. But I can assure you there are people like that. There is an actual movement to support this "right." Who are you to say it's going too far, unnatural, not real love? The same can be said about you. A man having romantic feelings and performing sexual acts with another man. When someone told me what being gay actually meant, and I was in the six grade at the time. I was like wa-what?!!

Now you see why I need to limit, or at least try to, my discussions to one person. Now I don't have time for ranger. In fact, I already forgot what I wanted to address and now have to look back through this thread. I don't think most people realize how some of of the societal changes we make today will have a real impact on our society in the future. The cultural revolution during the late sixties/early seventies really remade our culture. Just compare the 1950s with today. Are we better for it? Sure some things are better but over all? Are we a more civil, honest, decent people as we were a few generations ago? So this matters to me as it should to everyone and requires a response other than, "You're a phag! You're a degenerate! You're flawed and a mistake of nature! Just die!..."

Sorry ranger. Maybe tomorrow.  

Oh, calf shot. Are Army boots and Daisy Dukes still in fashion?

Fu.ck your quads. I hate them because I wish they were my quads, but that's never gonna happen. If you like army boots with Daisy Dukes, then they are always in fashion somewhere and when worn by the right person.  ;D

All kidding aside, your reply is greatly appreciated.

We both know that I have not always been in your corner. This is mainly my fault because I was caught up in Getbig nonsense, which fueled my responses and I am ashamed that I let it happen. You seem like a really good person.

I'm not going to address details here because, like I think you mean, this may not be the place for such an in-depth and intelligent discussion. Rangerwil is probably looking for questions requiring less comprehensive/detailed responses.

I will not ignore your reply including the points you raised, all of which seem worth exploring further. You will get a response from me because you deserve it. It just won't here on the boards, where posts are subject to misinterpretation, thoughtlessness and mean-spirited analysis.

It's really late where I am and I need my beauty sleep....although it's not working so great lately. Sad.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #828 on: August 26, 2017, 11:16:24 AM »
^ hey, i've made good long points before, he's never addressed them, plus i think he admitted being gay is a flaw, as he should, so i'm just calling it as i see it...
Incorrect moron---it's just YOUR long boring ass retarded posts that I don't respond to. Havent you noticed all I do is tell u to stfu or that you're annoying me again?
And no----Never once did I say being gay is a flaw. Another lie from you.
Ill reply to pellius tonight.
Why his post?
Because he's simply not an asshole like you.
Your an insane person.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #829 on: August 26, 2017, 03:17:11 PM »
Incorrect moron---it's just YOUR long boring ass retarded posts that I don't respond to. Havent you noticed all I do is tell u to stfu or that you're annoying me again?
And no----Never once did I say being gay is a flaw. Another lie from you.
Ill reply to pellius tonight.
Why his post?
Because he's simply not an asshole like you.
Your an insane person.

lol

you agreed with me in the original thread a few months back

but now you're both delusional and dumb!

mom and dad must have really hit the lottery with you :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #830 on: August 26, 2017, 03:59:01 PM »
lol

but now you're both delusional and dumb!

mom and dad must have really hit the lottery with you :D

gimmicks tend to vary their opinions....

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #831 on: August 26, 2017, 04:29:03 PM »
100% a flaw.  

put colony of gay men on an island.  come back in a few generations.  what's left?

LMAO.  it's a fucking flaw because they purposely take themselves out of the gene pool.  the whole point of a species is to propagate and pass on genetic code to offspring.  in a world where survival of the fittest rules, gays are not only the weakest, but they willingly choose not to take part in the competition.

so yes, 100% an evolutionary flaw

Just an opinion, a prejudiced one, but in no way a scientific truth.

Do you want me to counter your argument of the island with the island full of heterosexual people? You know what will happen.

There is no purpose in life. You determine your own purposes. Procreation is not an inherent factor for a person's value at all. If tomorrow you are physically unable to reproduce or if you are rejected by all women, is your life worthless and you should not pursue other goals?
Some will reproduce; some will not. Life is moe than reproduction. Again, the Earth is overpopulated; not the other way round so stop worrying about lack of people.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: August 26, 2017, 04:33:43 PM »

Do you want me to counter your argument of the island with the island full of heterosexual people? You know what will happen.

There is no purpose in life. You determine your own purposes. Procreation is not an inherent factor for a person's value at all. If tomorrow you are physically unable to reproduce or if you are rejected by all women, is your life worthless and you should not pursue other goals?
Some will reproduce; some will not. Life is moe than reproduction. Again, the Earth is overpopulated; not the other way round so stop worrying about lack of people.

What Poodle really means is a lack of white people. He doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #833 on: August 26, 2017, 04:39:16 PM »

survival of the fittest, evolution, passing on your genes to offspring to perpetuate your genetic makeup isn't a scientific truth?

clearly we have different understandings of science

dumb cu*nt

::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #834 on: August 26, 2017, 04:40:14 PM »
If tomorrow you are physically unable to reproduce or if you are rejected by all women, is your life worthless and you should not pursue other goals?

from a meta, evolutionary level, yes.  esp because i'm in my 20s and havent had kids yet.

i've failed to pass on my genes and so my lineage ends with me.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #835 on: August 26, 2017, 04:41:26 PM »
What Poodle really means is a lack of white people. He doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

Why play the worthless "race" card when there is but one race and that being HUMAN.  If people behave as humans they are worthy of being treated equally.  It is when they CHOOSE to loose their ignorance upon civilization that they become nothing more and oft times less, than animals.

Race.  An excuse by the left to force injustice upon those that work for the "sake" of those that refuse to.  And again, there is one race.  Human.  Otherwise how do we have children together?  

Liberal doctrine disgusts me.  If we are all equal under the law, how then is it some ignore the law and claim doing so is justice?  

Why do I bother speaking the truth when so many are blinded by their hatred of the one time they saw their reflection in a mirror?  For liberals, a mirror is their personal picture of Dorian Gray.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #836 on: August 26, 2017, 04:42:44 PM »

lmao i'm not worried about the lack of people, ffs muslims in europe have a fecundity rate of 8+, whereas the actual brits, germans, french, spaniards, etc, have a fecundity rate below replacement (2.1)

this has nothing to do with my argument about homosexuality being a biological flaw at all.  maybe you don't like the word "flaw," but that's your own sensitivity you've got to deal with.  this is the truth of the world, i'm not sugar coating it for you, this is why america and the western world has gone to shit, the emphasis on soft bullshit in schools, on feelings and empathy, over hard truths and real facts

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #837 on: August 26, 2017, 04:46:18 PM »

Race.  An excuse by the left to force injustice upon those that work for the "sake" of those that refuse to.  And again, there is one race.  Human.  Otherwise how do we have children together?  

Liberal doctrine disgusts me.  If we are all equal under the law, how then is it some ignore the law and claim doing so is justice?  

absolutely.  it's like that other guy who called you out for being "judgmental," and then rangerwil proceeded to pass exactly the same sort of judgment, except the end of that judgment was positive, so of couuurrse we don't have trouble with judgment there.

::)

it's hypocrisy of the highest degree, it's embararssing, pathetic, intellectually dishonest.

if i were born without an arm i'd say i were born flawed.  no big deal.  if these gays purport to be "born" gay (jury's up in the air on that), then what's so hard to acknowledge that it's also a flaw?

....methinks it's because the cognitive dissonance they struggle with every single day is too much for them to handle, to they just block out anything that doesn't fit their very narrow, perfectly curated world view.

(the dissonance comes from the natural shame they feel, and should feel, for engaging in degenerate acts, then pretending the acts are the equivalent, somehow, of regular heterosexual relations ::))

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: August 26, 2017, 04:47:16 PM »
lmao i'm not worried about the lack of people, ffs muslims in europe have a fecundity rate of 8+, whereas the actual brits, germans, french, spaniards, etc, have a fecundity rate below replacement (2.1)

this has nothing to do with my argument about homosexuality being a biological flaw at all.  maybe you don't like the word "flaw," but that's your own sensitivity you've got to deal with.  this is the truth of the world, i'm not sugar coating it for you, this is why america and the western world has gone to shit, the emphasis on soft bullshit in schools, on feelings and empathy, over hard truths and real facts

Excellente'!  And I further applaud the use of "fecundity"!  Well stated, sir!  Your words will doubtless send them scurrying like cockroaches from a kitchen light!  Prepare to be called a "racist"!

;D  Well done!  Damn fine writing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: August 26, 2017, 04:56:03 PM »
Why play the worthless "race" card when there is but one race and that being HUMAN.  If people behave as humans they are worthy of being treated equally.  It is when they CHOOSE to loose their ignorance upon civilization that they become nothing more and oft times less, than animals.

Why do I bother speaking the truth when so many are blinded by their hatred of the one time they saw their reflection in a mirror?  For liberals, a mirror is their personal picture of Dorian Gray.

What a confusing post. On one thing, we can agree and that is there is only one race, which is the human race. -Not sure how your comments about the left or liberals are relevant.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: August 26, 2017, 05:09:01 PM »
What a confusing post. On one thing, we can agree and that is there is only one race, which is the human race. -Not sure how your comments about the left or liberals are relevant.

Because you spoke of "white people" in your rebuttal to the Poodle.  That, my fellow mellow oldster is nothing if not a reference to "race" as though being caucasional were a crime against those with more pigmentation in their skin.  Liberals HATE white people.  They HATE white people even more when they themselves are white.

Liberals demand equality but only from people they envy.  That is the way of the libtard.  To lie.  To steal.  To cheat. And to do all that and more in the name of not justice, but "just us".

There is to be equality under the law for all peoples.  If one breaks the law, there should be punishment under that same group of laws.  There is not to be taking from one who works hard to give to many because the many are lazy (think Johnson's stupid "Great Society").

Those that use the race card often paint themselves into a corner.  Stranger still is their  habit of using themselves as the brush.  Talk about broad strokes of hatred...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: August 26, 2017, 10:20:56 PM »
Because you spoke of "white people" in your rebuttal to the Poodle.  That, my fellow mellow oldster is nothing if not a reference to "race" as though being caucasional were a crime against those with more pigmentation in their skin.  Liberals HATE white people.  They HATE white people even more when they themselves are white.

Liberals demand equality but only from people they envy.  That is the way of the libtard.  To lie.  To steal.  To cheat. And to do all that and more in the name of not justice, but "just us".

There is to be equality under the law for all peoples.  If one breaks the law, there should be punishment under that same group of laws.  There is not to be taking from one who works hard to give to many because the many are lazy (think Johnson's stupid "Great Society").

Those that use the race card often paint themselves into a corner.  Stranger still is their  habit of using themselves as the brush.  Talk about broad strokes of hatred...

I believe you are an intelligent person. Because of this, I am flabbergasted that you have so thoroughly misinterpreted my response to Poodle. Maybe it would help if you reread his many posts denigrating anyone who is not Caucasian.

By general definition, I'm liberal. I do not hate myself or anyone else just because they are white. Every single person in this world is unique. In this respect, we are not all equal.  Yet, we have more in common with each other than we want to believe. We all have the same basic needs and emotions.

You are using your own personal opinion as a very broad brush with which to paint everyone else. The resulting picture is dishonest and very inaccurate.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #842 on: August 26, 2017, 10:26:59 PM »
I believe you are an intelligent person. Because of this, I am flabbergasted that you have so thoroughly misinterpreted my response to Poodle. Maybe it would help if you reread his many posts denigrating anyone who is not Caucasian.

By general definition, I'm liberal. I do not hate myself or anyone else just because they are white. Every single person in this world is unique. In this respect, we are not all equal.  Yet, we have more in common with each other than we want to believe. We all have the same basic needs and emotions.

You are using your own personal opinion as a very broad brush with which to paint everyone else. The resulting picture is dishonest and very inaccurate.

lots of empty words with no meaning or anything tangible behind them, as per usual with you homo agenda defending fags

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #843 on: August 26, 2017, 10:44:26 PM »
No I didn't liar. Show me --post the quote.
i've failed to pass on my genes and so my lineage ends with me.
Well that's a good thing considering in the other thread you basically said you'd kill your son or daughter if they were gay.
The other thread being yet ANOTHER anti-gay thread starring TopPoodle.
You're sickness is REAL. You can't even post in a non sexual thread without bringing up something anti-gay.
Sad sick individual.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #844 on: August 26, 2017, 10:45:26 PM »
I dunno why I even just responded to u. So not worth my energy.
I digress....I'm an idiot.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #845 on: August 26, 2017, 10:47:07 PM »

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #846 on: August 26, 2017, 10:50:35 PM »
Where's the quote ?
You told a lie and I'm calling u out on it.
Show me where I said that.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #847 on: August 26, 2017, 10:58:15 PM »
homos can't post in a thread without posting something pro gay-agenda, so i'm just trying to balance it out :)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #848 on: August 26, 2017, 11:03:28 PM »
By lying?
Come on...
I haven't lied ONCE.
So--your just full of shit...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.