Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 264733 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Analysing the typical gay steroid physique
« Reply #1875 on: October 02, 2017, 01:41:03 AM »
havent noticed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1876 on: October 02, 2017, 01:57:52 AM »
Has anyone noticed there is almost a "standard" gay streoid look?

Bloofy body half moderate muscle with a bit of fat (perhaps carrying 12-15% fat), not well defined muscle tone anywhere but some kind of bloffyness in arms, blocky and unshapely but larger than average thighs ...

Usually dressed in denim shorts, some kind of fluro coloured tight t shirt and sporting a funny haircut.

I'm guessing this is caused by taking a lowish dose of test accompanied by a low to moderate dose of dbol for bulk (possibly taken for longer periods of time). And accompanied by a rather uncommitted focus on training and diet. But I do wonder do gays possibly have a higher level of estrogens or something that causes this typical look I have described?

I've not noticed this at all. Are you sure you aren't just making this up?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1877 on: October 02, 2017, 02:29:24 AM »
brb using imagination cuz no pics

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1878 on: October 02, 2017, 07:05:11 AM »
No homo?

Damn! Forgot to put no home in my original post!!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1879 on: October 02, 2017, 07:10:15 AM »
croatch on

Andro-Kids

« Reply #1880 on: October 02, 2017, 07:34:57 AM »

Bloofy body half moderate muscle with a bit of fat (perhaps carrying 12-15% fat), not well defined muscle tone anywhere but some kind of bloffyness in arms, blocky and unshapely but larger than average thighs ...

Usually dressed in denim shorts, some kind of fluro coloured tight t shirt and sporting a funny haircut.

I'm guessing this is caused by taking a lowish dose of test accompanied by a low to moderate dose of dbol for bulk (possibly taken for longer periods of time). And accompanied by a rather uncommitted focus on training and diet. But I do wonder do gays possibly have a higher level of estrogens or something that causes this typical look I have described?
The phenomenon of the hormonally enhanced gay man began in the late 1980s with the advent of AIDS. Because of the body wasting characteristics of the disease, AIDS patients were prescribed test and other steroids. They discovered a side effect was muscle growth. So while there had always been gays into lifting, many more gays who had never held a football, never touched a baseball glove, began lifting and taking these drugs, not necessarily to treat AIDS, but to go out to the gay clubs at night. A black market for the steroids evolved in the gay community. In terms of the half ass job they do with diets and workouts, that's because they aren't really bodybuilders. They are primarily interested in sex and in most cases substance abuse. Also, many gays enjoy gourmet foods and cooking and would never commit to a diet of chicken breasts, brown rice and broccoli.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1881 on: October 02, 2017, 08:22:36 AM »
It's only steroids if you want it to be  :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #1882 on: October 02, 2017, 08:24:03 AM »
you seem to have spent a considerable amount your time observing and studying these people before coming to your conclusions.

Do you wish to share anything else with us?
this
A

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1883 on: October 02, 2017, 12:07:13 PM »

this guy steal your GF?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1884 on: October 02, 2017, 12:19:00 PM »
The hipster types looks the same.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #1885 on: October 02, 2017, 12:20:23 PM »
our describing the typical dude/bro in his 20s who is able to find a source

who knows what he does to pay for his shit or if he even has to pay that much

your assesment is correct but their sexual oreintation doestn really factor in :

social habits do - they bloffyness is from alcohol consumption and AAS use - seen it MANY times - they have to be a badass and everyone their age is consuming alcohol at alarming rates as well as it being a social norm at that age, couple that with the 'desire' to be big and it a bad mix especially on a impressionable male - who may or may not have friends but more so some dumbshit girlfriend that just perpetuates your downfall further but flirting adn entertaining various menfolk to gain notriarity and win fitness shows

his basic nutrition knowledge gets him as far as a few protein shakes and maybe some oatmeal or tuna here and there, mainly its Wendy's and high sodium microwavable Lean Cuisines that jack his BP up, tax kidneys and cause all that shit water retention -- couple that with school and a shitty job with weird hours and no one is eating consistently - so big man is getting a few really big meals in when he shouldn't causing the weight to balloon up and down more

but yea - i see it all the ijme - they eventually are stupid and get some dumbass pregnant and end up HAVING to work and pay for the kid, unmarried

or he'll get a job and realize the gym doesnt pay off as much as real work and owning a house, or car, or having no debt, or a good eduacation

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1886 on: October 02, 2017, 01:24:57 PM »
sounds like a terrible life

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1887 on: October 02, 2017, 02:38:13 PM »
our describing the typical dude/bro in his 20s who is able to find a source

who knows what he does to pay for his shit or if he even has to pay that much

your assesment is correct but their sexual oreintation doestn really factor in :

social habits do - they bloffyness is from alcohol consumption and AAS use - seen it MANY times - they have to be a badass and everyone their age is consuming alcohol at alarming rates as well as it being a social norm at that age, couple that with the 'desire' to be big and it a bad mix especially on a impressionable male - who may or may not have friends but more so some dumbshit girlfriend that just perpetuates your downfall further but flirting adn entertaining various menfolk to gain notriarity and win fitness shows

his basic nutrition knowledge gets him as far as a few protein shakes and maybe some oatmeal or tuna here and there, mainly its Wendy's and high sodium microwavable Lean Cuisines that jack his BP up, tax kidneys and cause all that shit water retention -- couple that with school and a shitty job with weird hours and no one is eating consistently - so big man is getting a few really big meals in when he shouldn't causing the weight to balloon up and down more

but yea - i see it all the ijme - they eventually are stupid and get some dumbass pregnant and end up HAVING to work and pay for the kid, unmarried

or he'll get a job and realize the gym doesnt pay off as much as real work and owning a house, or car, or having no debt, or a good eduacation

Do you honestly believe you can know someone's life story by the way they dress and look? I doubt it is this easy to peg someone without personally knowing them.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1888 on: October 02, 2017, 06:32:00 PM »
The phenomenon of the hormonally enhanced gay man began in the late 1980s with the advent of AIDS. Because of the body wasting characteristics of the disease, AIDS patients were prescribed test and other steroids. They discovered a side effect was muscle growth. So while there had always been gays into lifting, many more gays who had never held a football, never touched a baseball glove, began lifting and taking these drugs, not necessarily to treat AIDS, but to go out to the gay clubs at night. A black market for the steroids evolved in the gay community. In terms of the half ass job they do with diets and workouts, that's because they aren't really bodybuilders. They are primarily interested in sex and in most cases substance abuse. Also, many gays enjoy gourmet foods and cooking and would never commit to a diet of chicken breasts, brown rice and broccoli.

That's a pretty good explanation!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1889 on: October 02, 2017, 06:33:43 PM »
The hipster types looks the same.

Lol true! Except with beard and/or a man-bun.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1890 on: October 02, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »

if youre guessing what drugs produce "what look", i'm guessing you have no clue what you're talking about.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1891 on: October 02, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »
Well. You guessed wrong.

I can't tell 💯 of course but I do have a pretty good idea from look to be able to pretty reliably guess who is taking what. Some "looks" or combs is pretty obvious.

As for my theory about gays, I seriously do think there might be a genetic component at play with regards to androgen receipts and/or estrogen levels ...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1892 on: October 02, 2017, 06:56:15 PM »
Do you honestly believe you can know someone's life story by the way they dress and look? I doubt it is this easy to peg someone without personally knowing them.

I think this is pretty much correct though. You can kind of tell their typical lifestyles so to me this makes sense.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1893 on: October 02, 2017, 09:25:13 PM »
I've seen a few guys that look like that, but nowhere near a 'standard' with the gay steroid user.
I'm gay and a steroid user and look nothing like that.
I've been to many "gay gyms" in NYC over the years and that look wasn't the norm there.
I know a few go-go boys here in Vegas that use drugs and look incredible.

Then there's this guy I posted about in Goodrum's thread:

You mean like this well known male hooker/'competitive' bodybuilder named "Reese"?
UNMATCHED STATS & STRENGTH = Age: 27 Arms: 21.5" Quads: 29" Chest: 56" Height: 6'5" Weight: 290 lbs lean Waist: 33" Endowment: 10" cut + MASSIVE hands & feet! Thick, hard, dense muscle on a gigantic frame! You won't find this anywhere else & I love what I do.
https://rent.men/REESE

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1894 on: October 02, 2017, 10:01:07 PM »
I've seen a few guys that look like that, but nowhere near a 'standard' with the gay steroid user.
I'm gay and a steroid user and look nothing like that.
I've been to many "gay gyms" in NYC over the years and that look wasn't the norm there.
I know a few go-go boys here in Vegas that use drugs and look incredible.

Then there's this guy I posted about in Goodrum's thread:

Lol even the Bible says you can't do what you do

A Charlotte waitress is speaking out after a group of women left her a Bible verse on their bill in lieu of a tip, according to WBTV.

Alexandra Judd, who is gay, said the women she served at Zada Janes Tuesday morning left her a “hateful message.”

Instead of tipping the waitress, the women wrote Leviticus 20:13 on the tip line.

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination,” the King James version of the verse reads. “They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

At the very bottom of the receipt, there was also a message that said, “Praying for you!”

HAHA FUCKING LOSER!!

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1895 on: October 02, 2017, 10:08:22 PM »
Hiya Poodle baby!
How are you this fine evening?

U like that big piece of man meat I posted there for ya?
He's the real deal..and hung like a donkey.
I'll suck his balls while you work the shaft..fair enough?

But that load is all mine...sorry babe. I'm not even crazy about the taste of cum---but just knowing you didn't get it, makes me happy.

xoxoxo

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1896 on: October 02, 2017, 10:12:52 PM »
Hiya Poodle baby!
How are you this fine evening?

U like that big piece of man meat I posted there for ya?
He's the real deal..and hung like a donkey.
I'll suck his balls while you work the shaft..fair enough?

But that load is all mine...sorry babe. I'm not even crazy about the taste of cum---but just knowing you didn't get it, makes me happy.

xoxoxo

Can you be less flamboyant in your posts? This is annoying

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1897 on: October 02, 2017, 10:14:39 PM »
Ranger's funny and deranged ;D

only in 2017...

:o

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1898 on: October 03, 2017, 02:17:09 AM »
Actually I also think it comes down to lazy non intense training. That is how gays train. It's building lazy bloffy undefined muscle of nothingness.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1899 on: October 03, 2017, 03:53:35 AM »
Actually I also think it comes down to lazy non intense training. That is how gays train. It's building lazy bloffy undefined muscle of nothingness.

You just described most drug using gym rats.