Author Topic: Mixing test esters  (Read 2369 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Mixing test esters
« on: August 05, 2017, 05:19:25 PM »
Just out of curiosity.. im always experimenting. You think mixing enanthate, cyo and sust togather yield more results than taking one ester ? Might sound stupid. But i have heard This before. And i find hard to belive

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Mixing test esters
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 01:54:03 PM »
sounds like omnadren

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 03:19:59 PM »
Whats happening!!! Where are you esf fitness !!???????:'(

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 03:36:09 AM »
I go between a test blend comprised of  E,  C, and prop - or straight test E , occasionally I'll run a few vials of 'proper' Sustanon. Other than the slight difference the prop component adds in terms of feeling a negligible "kick" during the first 24 hours it's all the same - total dosage is what seems to matter in my experience.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 03:48:51 AM »
I go between a test blend comprised of  E,  C, and prop - or straight test E , occasionally I'll run a few vials of 'proper' Sustanon. Other than the slight difference the prop component adds in terms of feeling a negligible "kick" during the first 24 hours it's all the same - total dosage is what seems to matter in my experience.

Tomorrow i am going to start fresh after 2.5 month pause. Gonna do all esters 0.5ml eod along with 1ml deca eod

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 01:27:39 PM »
Ive always been a big fan of Sustanon. the 4 blend of the short & long works really well for a lot of people.

Now TEST C & E are almost identical in its release.. from my studies I believe E kicks in about a week or two earlier before C

In the TEST ester world the DECA ESTER is the LONGEST. and Ive read the most powerful as well

but yet again TEST is TEST and the ester determines the time you feel so??

and then you have talk about TNE... or its rival Suspension.. rumored the most powerful of them all.

if you can get you're hands on any of the two I listed above.. I PERSONALLY would run Sustanon as my base, and TNE/Susp as my pre workout.

TEST C & E wont fucking matter at all compared to that.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 12:27:25 AM »
The shorter the ester, the more potent. So prop is about 10% more potent than enanthate for example.

Other than that there is no difference other than how often you need to inject.

Prop may be more potent but it cant be made above about 150mg/ml so you need to take twice as much as say Enanthate. It also hurts much more than enanthate too.

So I would say go with enanthate and top up with prop as needed if you need a quick boost.

But test is test is test - the ester doesn't effect how it works, just the half life.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 08:41:16 PM »
The shorter the ester, the more potent. So prop is about 10% more potent than enanthate for example.

Other than that there is no difference other than how often you need to inject.

Prop may be more potent but it cant be made above about 150mg/ml so you need to take twice as much as say Enanthate. It also hurts much more than enanthate too.

So I would say go with enanthate and top up with prop as needed if you need a quick boost.

But test is test is test - the ester doesn't effect how it works, just the half life.
U gonna run a gram of prop per week? Along with a gram of npp/tren ace or
Just deca? The short esters are not
For growth!!!!
They are for a quick pop in the style or the look
You have while
Not losing muscle...
long watered cyp test or
Decanandro the ester limger and aromatise more......
E more