Author Topic: EC + NO2  (Read 2544 times)

OC_Rigo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
EC + NO2
« on: April 07, 2006, 02:13:21 PM »
Is it OK to use these at the same time or should I stop using the NO2? If there's no advantage to doing them at the same time then I'd rather save my money and go with the EC only.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: EC + NO2
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 07:21:23 PM »
From what I've read you shouldn't take them together.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 07:21:55 PM »
I'd rather save my money and go with the EC only.

Do it.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 10:40:32 AM »
 Space them or time them apart accordingly...

EC in the morning before cardio...then after a few hours it will be out of your system...take NO product 30 minutes before weight training.

Remember this...one is a vasoCONSTRICTOR one is a vasoDIALATOR. Use them together would just cancel them out...pointless. Thats why B$N's noXplode is a waste of money...or any product containing arginine and caffiene together.

Also...N-O products are...okay at best. The 'massive pumps' are all in your head...a placebo. The bottles and ads tell you over and over how you will recieve skin tearing massive mind blowing PUMPS...it's a marketing scam. it's mind over matter...theres always alot of drug-store psychology in marketing supps. You THINK you are getting a major PUMP when in reality...its a normal pump you would have already gotten regardless of arginine flowing through you...you just NOW give credit to the supplement.

One more thing...it doesnt make you more vascular. Either you are vascular or you arent. You can take N-O products all day long but if you arent naturally really vascular...it aint gonna help. Example...Paul Dillet is really vascular...Jay Cutler is not. Is it because Paul has MORE arginine flowing in him? NO...its because he is genetically pre-disposed to have his veins more dominantly pushing up beneath his skin. These products didnt come 'in vogue' until the last 4-5 years...there has been a plethora of BB's who were/are very vascular before we knew that N-O products 'gives you pumps and veins'. Its a marketing tool...guys who BB...newbies or people who dont know better want the elusive 'veins' all over their arms. You have to make the muscle gorw very large and have very little bf levels and water rentention very little beneath your skin...and have the genetic predisposition to have them...

The supplement industry needed a 'savior' since the ban on ephedra and 1-test products...so N-O products were picked as the 'must have supp' for huge massive mind blowing skin splitting pumps and snake like veins all over your forearms...all psychology, baby! Marketing and psychology. Stick w/ the basics...protein supplement(powder/mrp's), glutamine, creatine, multi-vitamins and maybe...a fatburner(Ec stack?)...efa's or fishoils. Thats it. BASIC!
?

OC_Rigo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 08:54:02 PM »
Thanks for your responses. Definitely a big help.