Author Topic: Kaepernick....it's over  (Read 15847 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Kaepernick....it's over
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2017, 10:43:54 AM »
If folks want to boycott the NFL over Kaepernick then so be it.  If owners want to shun him because of his behavior so be it.  If Kaepernick wants to continue his personal protest so be it.  If Miami fans want to claim racism over Kaepernick so be it.

I don't agree with Kaepernick and if he remains in the NFL in some capacity so be it.  I watch the NFL for the game of football not Colin Kaepernick.  Most likely there are other players, coaches, owners, etc....with opinions just like Kaepernick, but they haven't voiced them.   

I personally can't stand Richard Sherman in interviews...can't stand him.  Although, he's one of the best corners in the league and elevates game play.  Don't like his attitude, but love to watch him play.

If it turned out the majority of the NFL felt like Kaepernick I'd stop watching pro ball, but that isn't the case at all....not even close.   Anti-American opinions can found all across America LOL in all sorts of industries. 
Do You feel that God is pro America, or pro Earth? Do you think he would judge you harshly for being a proud American, instead of loving all things equally?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2017, 10:52:06 AM »
Do You feel that God is pro America, or pro Earth? Do you think he would judge you harshly for being a proud American, instead of loving all things equally?

Give me a break....thread is about Kaepernicks's career in football....comment on my post or shut up.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2017, 10:54:55 AM »
Fuck Colon Crapernick and fuck the NFL.  I don't know what it is with black people today.  The media has them convinced that all white people hate them and want the dead which is absolutely not true.

It's a bizarre fantasy they have. They have deluded themselves that we are still living in slavery times or Jim Crow.  It couldn't be farther from the truth.

I understand why they are still sore about racism but it's time for everyone to move on.  Blacks themselves are racists too.  Ask one how they feel about Mexicans or whites.  Most of them despise homosexuals too.

Hypocrisy.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2017, 10:56:52 AM »
Give me a break....thread is about Kaepernicks's career in football....comment on my post or shut up.
You said anti-American, not me. As a Christian, do you hold America above all others? I am commenting on your post.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2017, 11:14:38 AM »
You said anti-American, not me. As a Christian, do you hold America above all others? I am commenting on your post.

Not going to allow you to sidetrack this thread into a "make everything MOS posts about religion".....no.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2017, 11:17:30 AM »
Fuck Colon Crapernick and fuck the NFL.  I don't know what it is with black people today.  The media has them convinced that all white people hate them and want the dead which is absolutely not true.

It's a bizarre fantasy they have. They have deluded themselves that we are still living in slavery times or Jim Crow.  It couldn't be farther from the truth.

I understand why they are still sore about racism but it's time for everyone to move on.  Blacks themselves are racists too.  Ask one how they feel about Mexicans or whites.  Most of them despise homosexuals too.

Hypocrisy.
One cannot just move on. Slavery never ended. Exploitation never ended. And co-signing on one's own demise helps this grand American drama keep people entertained (in a sick way). Real talk, everybody has a hand in this, so everybody needs to accept responsibility, and fix the issues at hand. The community and the police, together.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »
Not going to allow you to sidetrack this thread into a "make everything MOS posts about religion".....no.
I apologize. It merely appeared to me that your religion clouded your entire life.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2017, 11:20:31 AM »
;D
That's what he gets for trying to bring his political human rights bs. To the nfl.
 ;D
           kill ,rape, assault, hold dog fights, plunder= the nfl still  wants you but kneeling for the national anthem is a deal breaker ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2017, 11:20:43 AM »
One cannot just move on. Slavery never ended. Exploitation never ended. And co-signing on one's own demise helps this grand American drama keep people entertained (in a sick way). Real talk, everybody has a hand in this, so everybody needs to accept responsibility, and fix the issues at hand. The community and the police, together.

I agree, folks should be accountable for their wrongdoings and work to make it right.  Stop trying to pass the buck all the time.

Kaepernick went against popular opinion and his career in the NFL is absolutely suffering for it.   Attempting to make "being black" the boogeyman is so transparent.  

But, Miami needs a quarterback and apparently many folks like Kaepernick more than Cutler LOL....so be it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2017, 11:23:57 AM »
I apologize. It merely appeared to me that your religion clouded your entire life.

the bait fell off the hook after the first cast...reel in the line and bait the hook again with someone else

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2017, 11:24:41 AM »
I just think he's not that good, and then throw in the baggage, not worth it.
If he was awesome, he'd be signed by now.

He will be signed, just waiting on an injury...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2017, 11:31:38 AM »
I just think he's not that good, and then throw in the baggage, not worth it.
If he was awesome, he'd be signed by now.

He will be signed, just waiting on an injury...

Exactly....he's a good quarterback....better than decent but not great....his personal opinions don't align with the NFL so he's probably done.

Can't walk into your workplace and start spewing a bunch of controversial ideas and expect no repurcussion and then blame everything on race when things go south for you LOL.....foolishness.

Kaepernick is a good quarterback but more expendable than he is good.....he's being made an example for the league and he brought it on himself.

Unfortunate the league will lose that talent, but so be it.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2017, 11:32:18 AM »
           kill ,rape, assault, hold dog fights, plunder= the nfl still  wants you but kneeling for the national anthem is a deal breaker ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
On the clock. He protested while he was working.

How can some of you idiots not see the difference. If Goodrum took a knee in the middle of his Verizon call center, he would eventually be fired. Same goes for everyone else. What made Colin's situation even worse, was that he broadcasted his views (again on company time) during interviews after practices and games. He wore pig socks (mocking police officers) during practice (again on company time)

The 49ers, the owners, and the NFL has every right not to hire him.

Let me put into perspective. It's like a worker taking a knee, on company grounds, and on company time, and later, saying it's because he wants Union representation, in a non-union company. He would be fired.

You play by the company's rules. They pay you your salary.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2017, 11:35:00 AM »

How can some of you idiots not see the difference. If Goodrum took a knee in the middle of his Verizon call center, he would eventually be fired. Same goes for everyone else. What made Colin's situation even worse, was that he broadcasted his views (again on company time) during interviews after practices and games. He wore pig socks (mocking police officers) during practice (again on company time)

Let me put into perspective. It's like a worker taking a knee, on company grounds, and on company time, and later, saying it's because he wants Union representation, in a non-union company. He would be fired.

Exactly!  And if you don't like the rules you leave.

See, this is posting on topic  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2017, 12:37:24 PM »

So whats your answer?  How about those perpetually angry and dissatisfied move somewhere else.   In 2017 not as hard as decades ago.  There are many other options for those who hate this country.

Kaperfagget is a whiney turd - typical millennial entitled little garbage pale of a person.   

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2017, 01:00:40 PM »
So whats your answer?  How about those perpetually angry and dissatisfied move somewhere else.   In 2017 not as hard as decades ago.  There are many other options for those who hate this country.

Kaperfagget is a whiney turd - typical millennial entitled little garbage pale of a person.   

actually it is, no one wants americans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »

Parker what are the issues as you see them?

Obviously the police shooting blacks is an issue, but have we asked why the police respond this way?  Surely they can't all be racist, and if that's the case why are they being hired, how do you screen that?

I'm asking this not to bait you into a pointless debate either.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2017, 06:52:56 PM »

Yes you can just move on.  To a large extent your focus determines your reality.  People don't understand how important their internal dialog is.  Move the fuck on.  Everybody.  Black and White.  Focus on living your life.  Go to school, work, save, be smart, stay away from drugs and alcohol.  Don't rob, murder, or rape anyone.  Avoid shit that will attract attention from police.  If "driving while black" is big issue for you and you keep getting pulled over even when you "dindu nuffin", then use Uber for fucksakes.

Americans of all races have a quality of life not seen in most of the rest of the world.  I think we should all focus on the tremendous opportunities that we have instead of griping about our obstacles.  Everyone has obstacles.  Believe it or not even the evil privileged white people have obstacles.  Some people's obstacles are more serious than others.  Life can be hard.  Life isn't fair.  You don't always get what you want or what you deserve.  Grow the fuck up.  Stop blaming whites or cops or society or whoever for your fucking problems. Nobody gives a fuck.  Most of the world would give their left nut to be an American citizen.  How about showing some fucking gratitude.  If that's not good enough for you them nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to stay here.  If you think there is a better place out for you there then buy a plane ticket and fuck off.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2017, 09:31:11 PM »

Jesus Christ dude. Slavery has always existed, Its in the bible and the Koran. There have been way more white and Arab slaves than black slaves... Slavery exists today in Africa and the middle east. It is whites, British and Americans that fought to abolish slavery the world over.
You wanna know what racism/tribalism really feels like, Go anywhere outside of America and Western Europe.

Everybody needs to accepts responsibility ? what the hell for? This is a free fucking country, we just had a black president ( horrible fucking president) for 8 years.. Chief law enforcement officers were black for 8 fucking years.. Fix your own damn problems. For chrissakes. I damn near go crazy when a black person in America complains about racism. Are you fucking kidding me?

Right now... right this fucking moment, Black men and women are being bought and sold in the open market in Libya.... thanks to fucking Obama and his juvenile antics ...and you sit down in your air conditioned domicile and type on your thousand dollar PC about your fucking oppression. IN AMERICA? How fucking selfish are you. There is real suffering in this world. Real pain. Real hopelessness... My God.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2017, 09:31:57 PM »
yikes that reads like a meltdown ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2017, 12:19:12 AM »
yikes that reads like a meltdown ;D

A well justified meltdown.  I'm really sick to death of all the bellyaching.  Boo fucking hoo.  The United States isn't perfect but it's pretty fucking awesome.

Look at the countries in this world that are run by blacks.  They are cesspools of violence, rape, disease, poverty, starvation, civil war and genocide.  Constantly begging the rest of the world for money and aid.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2017, 03:50:21 AM »

Shit, I agree. On the clock and protesting equals fired.

Hank Williams Jr. was off the clock and made a comment and was fired. It happens everyday to all sorts of people. Look at the guy from Google who just got fired for an "on the clock protest".

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2017, 07:46:39 AM »
It's a little concerning to see players with a history of domestic violence getting playing time, while a player who carried out a peaceful personal protest is blackballed from the league.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2017, 08:40:36 AM »
It's a little concerning to see players with a history of domestic violence getting playing time, while a player who carried out a peaceful personal protest is blackballed from the league.

Like who?  Tramaine Brock who was suspected of domestic violence in April and released the next day from his team?  Montee Ball who was convicted of Dom. violence and then released the next week?  Justin Cox who was accused of Dom violence and released from his team the next day?  Ray Mcdonald, released the same day.  Rodney Austin, released the same week.  All of those guys never had a job in the NFL again.  Unless the charges are dropped, guys accused of Dom violence in the NFL are blackballed.  Outside of Greg Hardy, who the cowboys took immense heat for, he played for a year and was not signed again.  You're creating a false narrative.