Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - New Big Ramy Pic - Phil Just Shit  (Read 12398 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: New Big Ramy Pic - Phil Just Shit
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2017, 08:25:31 PM »
Vince they believe the same stuff because it's always the same results.

There used to be some transparency re the judges. Now things are withheld so we can't examine the results properly.

I really don't understand why the bodybuilders accept such a corrupt organization. Joe and Ben are gone but the crap persists.

Every year the same controversies. Who picks the judges and on what criteria? Also, they have a process during the judging

where competitors are called out to be compared. It is easy to manipulate the process by who selects the competitors and

what order they are on the stage. The judges would see this and know how to vote! Has that happened? Well, it wouldn't

surprise me. Especially when they don't want a particular bodybuilder to win. The IFBB has a history of doing things so that

some guys were banned or placed low. Sergio Oliva got the shaft big time and bodybuilding suffered.

Oh, I forgot they have a pro athletes rep! That stooge Bob Chick did bugger all for the competitors. He even commented

on them during the judging. What a farce.

They need to publish the results and disclose the details of the voting. First step would be to get rid of the silly rounds.

No scoring except for the finals. No posedown that is scored. Goodness me things have evolved so that they can manipulate

the results. Bev Francis knows all about that.

I doubt anything will change because there is no proper organization. This is strictly a business and they do what they please.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2017, 10:10:02 PM »
If awesome gym pics won contests, Dennis James would have won several Olympias.

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: 2017 Olympia - New Big Ramy Pic - Will Phil lose the O?
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2017, 10:25:58 PM »
These are meaningless. The only thing that wins on Olympia day are shredded hams, glutes and back.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: 2017 Olympia - New Big Ramy Pic - Will Phil lose the O?
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2017, 11:04:36 PM »
The 2017 Olympia is already won, we will find out exactly who was chosen before hand the night of the show and they will pretend that particular person "won" - welcome to bodybuilding. Phil Heath is the most "questioned" (as in "How the fuck did HE win") Olympia winner in the history of the title, why they keep giving it to him is a mystery to me- but I suspect there is faggotry he is involved in at the judging level that makes fucking a grapefruit look pedestrian

falco

• Getbig V
Re: 2017 Olympia - New Big Ramy Pic - Phil Just Shit
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 01:03:50 AM »
Big Ramy is paying his dues on the wrong side of the Atlantic Ocean. He needs to cum to America.

Rimstinger

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 01:26:36 AM »
For the sake of the sport and not killing everyone with boredom, we need a new Mr O

Only person worthy is Big Ramy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2017, 05:13:36 AM »
For the sake of the sport and not killing everyone with boredom, we need a new Mr O

Only person worthy is Big Ramy.
Kai and Flex are going to be the stars of the show.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2017, 05:16:05 AM »
There used to be some transparency re the judges. Now things are withheld so we can't examine the results properly.

I really don't understand why the bodybuilders accept such a corrupt organization. Joe and Ben are gone but the crap persists.

Every year the same controversies. Who picks the judges and on what criteria? Also, they have a process during the judging

where competitors are called out to be compared. It is easy to manipulate the process by who selects the competitors and

what order they are on the stage. The judges would see this and know how to vote! Has that happened? Well, it wouldn't

surprise me. Especially when they don't want a particular bodybuilder to win. The IFBB has a history of doing things so that

some guys were banned or placed low. Sergio Oliva got the shaft big time and bodybuilding suffered.

Oh, I forgot they have a pro athletes rep! That stooge Bob Chick did bugger all for the competitors. He even commented

on them during the judging. What a farce.

They need to publish the results and disclose the details of the voting. First step would be to get rid of the silly rounds.

No scoring except for the finals. No posedown that is scored. Goodness me things have evolved so that they can manipulate

the results. Bev Francis knows all about that.

I doubt anything will change because there is no proper organization. This is strictly a business and they do what they please.

It took you 75 years to reach that conclusion?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2017, 06:44:27 AM »
It took you 75 years to reach that conclusion?

He also says the Mr.O in 1980 was fixed but when you watch the video, Arnold wins easily.

1981 fair enough  :D

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 06:50:54 AM »
Ramy is better than Phil.

Ramy was also far far better than Jay Cutler in 2013? and Jay was given 6th for making a comeback. Heavily Corrupt. But Arnold was the best in 1980  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2017, 08:51:33 AM »
 I think the lords of Dubai should just start their own bodybuilding organization.  maybe it could crush the anemic ifbb, which clearly doesn't align with "western values."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2017, 09:41:44 AM »
Ramy is better than Phil.

Ramy was also far far better than Jay Cutler in 2013? and Jay was given 6th for making a comeback. Heavily Corrupt. But Arnold was the best in 1980  ;D
How does Ramy's back look compared to Phil?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2017, 09:44:45 AM »
Are the glutes peeled and shredded?

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2017, 08:49:15 PM »
He also says the Mr.O in 1980 was fixed but when you watch the video, Arnold wins easily.

1981 fair enough  :D
I remember him saying that after reviewing the pictures he took from 1980 Olympia he concluded that Arnold was the winner.

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2017, 08:52:42 PM »
Ramy will look better than Phil at the Olympia but they won't give the title to him because of the reasons mentioned: Arab,Muslim,doesn't speak English etc.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2017, 09:08:07 PM »
Looks good but won't translate on stage.
This.  Same thing every year with the gym photos....they never look anything even remotely like that on stage.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2017, 11:23:30 PM »
Phil will win.
Ramy could place 2nd.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2017, 12:40:36 AM »
ha ha ha i get a good chuckle every single year, a bunch of fans will go on and on about how big ramy will win the olympia etc, because ramy posts a bunch of photo shopped pics, and then turns up on stage

and never ever looks like he does in his pics.  ramy has never dialed it in and never will , he is a walking chemical factory.

And all of the other competitors onstage aren't walking chemical factories?  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2017, 02:00:59 AM »
his arms looks quite small compared to Roelly and Phil

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2017, 03:40:29 AM »
his arms looks quite small compared to Roelly and Phil

Unlike Roelly and Phil, his arms are in normal proportion to his frame.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 10:56:25 AM »
After another look, I gotta say he looks great.  Is there still much he needs to do in order to be ready for the stage?  Looks like he's lean & dry already

Seems like maintaining this condition for another 5 weeks would be difficult

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2017, 11:01:41 AM »
How many times have we seen pics of pros looking awesome by themselves a few weeks out, only to look nothing special at contest time.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2017, 11:08:01 AM »
So what if a guy can't speak good English? If he is the best give him the title and Sandow! I so dislike how judges and most bodybuilders are sheep and believe the same stuff.
What we need is a new judging process and people involved who have integrity, are honest and competent.

looks like a before and after pic, or at least when he comes of the juice..
p

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2017, 06:52:07 PM »
How many times have we seen pics of pros looking awesome by themselves a few weeks out, only to look nothing special at contest time.

Yes, this is known especially with some of the top guys. However, has Dorian ever looked this good on stage? Perhaps they try to get

ripped glutes and lose too much size. I curse Ronnie Coleman for always showing his ass to the judges.