Author Topic: is being into muscular women some kinda transgender behaviour?  (Read 1709 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
as a heterosexual man, being into a woman not looking like, sounding like or behaving like a man, is kinda the whole point.

yet, on getbig, there's a ton of "heterosexuals" that are into "women" that got more in common with men, than with women.

now isnt that some kinda transgender behaviour? they dont make a sexchange, but they change pretty much everything else to be more like a man, than a woman.

so can you schmoes explain to me what the hell you're on about? why do you post photos of this in 4-5 threads on the main board every day? we're talking thousands of photos a year?

explain yourself! this isnt normal or natural behaviour! homosexuality exist in the wild, schmoeing doesnt!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Re: is being into muscular women some kinda transgender behaviour?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 07:50:02 AM »
there's a famous documentary filmer called louis theroux.

here's some examples of what he's been making documentaries about:

- pedophiles.
- scientology.
- ufos.
- swingers.
- bodybuilding  Theroux travels to Charles Peeple's farm in Connecticut, where Peeple has transformed his farm into a playboy mansion for female body builders. While here, Theroux gets a part in a female muscle film being made at the farm.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 07:50:26 AM »
as a heterosexual man, being into a woman not looking like, sounding like or behaving like a man, is kinda the whole point.

yet, on getbig, there's a ton of "heterosexuals" that are into "women" that got more in common with men, than with women.

now isnt that some kinda transgender behaviour? they dont make a sexchange, but they change pretty much everything else to be more like a man, than a woman.

so can you schmoes explain to me what the hell you're on about? why do you post photos of this in 4-5 threads on the main board every day? we're talking thousands of photos a year?

explain yourself! this isnt normal or natural behaviour! homosexuality exist in the wild, schmoeing doesnt!

I haven't actually ever had a fetish for these she-beasts.

I have on occasion fapped to them but not to those whose faces are masculinized.

The only thing I can think off that would arouse me regarding these women is that perhaps the extra androgens are making them super horny.

And I do appreciate insane libido in a woman.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 07:51:40 AM »
thats how fucking weird this schmoeing is! its up there with ufos and pedophiles!

and yet, here on getbig its perfectly acceptable! there's 3-4 daily threads full of pictures of "female muscle"

and nobody says anything! it's perfecly alright! its applauded!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 07:55:01 AM »
can herne, droppingplates and other people with this illness please speak up and defend themselves.

are you born this way or did you become this way? has it gotten worse since you discovered getbig? what does your parents think? have you told them? are you still in the closet?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 08:00:13 AM »
"schmoe
A male patron and groupie of female bodybuilder"

would you say that is a correct statement?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 10:07:22 AM »
Theroux has some good stuff, but seems pretty biased for a neutrally aligned observer.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 10:42:48 AM »

Murder, rape, canibalism, eating feces and puke,  exist in the wild. So its natural behaviour. Does it make it ok for humans to embrace those actions?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 11:00:00 AM »
Well this is a bodybuilding forum. And for better or worse women are a part of it. I loved the women back in the pioneering days of the sport. I remember the flack they got. They look like marathon runner compared the the monsters today.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 12:47:40 PM »
OP sounds quite emotional

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 12:53:55 PM »
could be some kinda closet homosexuality.

by being into women looking like men, you kinda get most of the gay thing while still claiming your into women.

at what point does a woman stop being a woman? these closet homosexuals can say things like "well technically she's still a woman... which makes me a heterosexual"

or its just some weird fetish, like being into midgets, crossdressers, she-males etc.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 01:41:26 PM »
I don't get it either
It seems strange finding 'women' who look like men with make up attractive
All of their femininity gone.

They are utterly repulsive to me.

Clearly a lot on here like them.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2017, 01:41:30 PM »
More worried about the dudes who stare at men in thongs

And they never workout themselves or 'used to'

I find it really weird and ghey when some dude is alll into biceps or branch Warren in a short thong

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 01:47:30 PM »
i can respect someone being outta the closet gay. makes sense that he's into men that are in shape. what else would he be into? thats perfectly sane and natural for him.

but a man, being into a woman that as little as possible resembles a woman. now that is some sick shit. what is the explanation for that?

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 11:07:02 AM »
Disagree with the subject matter about female bodybuilder and association with transgender.

Dated two women, one in fitness competition and the other a bodybuilder.

Met the first in the gym when I almost walked right into her. She was 5'6" and 160; great body with wide back and great sweep of quads. She was a great woman; smart and sexy both!

Other chick I met in south Florida. She was 5'10" and 195 lbs. and a true female bodybuilder. She liked her roids, sex and aggression. I was 6'2" and 265lbs. when we met and I added a solid 15 lbs. of muscle in a 1.5 year period with her.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 02:44:54 PM »
Disagree with the subject matter about female bodybuilder and association with transgender.

Dated two women, one in fitness competition and the other a bodybuilder.

Met the first in the gym when I almost walked right into her. She was 5'6" and 160; great body with wide back and great sweep of quads. She was a great woman; smart and sexy both!

Other chick I met in south Florida. She was 5'10" and 195 lbs. and a true female bodybuilder. She liked her roids, sex and aggression. I was 6'2" and 265lbs. when we met and I added a solid 15 lbs. of muscle in a 1.5 year period with her.

Pretty sure you've posted this story verbatim several times under several gimmicks.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 03:04:44 PM »
I don't get it either
It seems strange finding 'women' who look like men with make up attractive
All of their femininity gone.

They are utterly repulsive to me.

this

nobody wants an androgenized woman