Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2017, 09:07:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Bloodwork Results  (Read 1340 times)
Audioslave
Getbig III

« on: August 08, 2017, 02:14:46 PM »

Just received results for my latest Test/Free Test blood draw. I found it kind of interesting.

I have been under the assumption that after cycling, natural test production is likely going to return at a lower level than previously existed. I haven't found lower to necessarily be true, but having always been genetically inferior, I've found that I certainly didn't get a boost. For some reason, my current result was significantly improved a year after last running a cycle.

My original Serum T prior to ever cycling was 288 and Free T was 10.1.

After first cycle years ago, 276 and 9.8.

After second cycle, a year post-PCT, 270 and 9.9.

After third cycle, a year post-PCT, 472 and 13.4.

Getting older and natural T increased somehow after a couple of cycles.

I don't know that this means anything, but I liked it. Just thought I'd share.
Report to moderator   Logged
jr
Getbig IV

No homo of peace

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 01:13:12 PM »

Has your diet/lifestyle/sleep etc changed to cause the better testosterone readings?
Audioslave
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 03:15:43 PM »

Has your diet/lifestyle/sleep etc changed to cause the better testosterone readings?

I would say all of the above have worsened. I'm heavier now, drink more beer now, work a more stressful job now, have kids now, sleep less now. It's very strange. I expected this test would be worse than the previous by large margins. Basically, I figured I'd have the T of a 12 year old girl.
2whitelights
Getbig II

because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 10:04:30 PM »

to be honest there are a number of variables that can cause total test levels to change by a few hundred points. So in reality, the VERY FIRST time you got blood drawn more then likely you were closer to 400, you just caught the blood test at a bad time and it registered lower making you think you were lower. I think you just happen to recover back to normal after each PCT.

I've gotten bloodwork done by my doc multiple times in a matter of a month and I've seen my natural levels go all over the place. Most of the time a doctor will take a few readings to get an average of where you're at and not always go just off the first reading.

just some thoughts to consider..

Audioslave
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 02:57:24 PM »

Even if that's the case, I'm glad they're still roughly even 10 years later and that they come back after cycling
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!