Author Topic: I watch kids movies with the grandkids, and tear up  (Read 2143 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
I watch kids movies with the grandkids, and tear up
« on: August 08, 2017, 08:18:41 PM »
so I'm at my daughters house visiting the family, and she puts on the kids movie TROLLS. its a musical cartoon movie for kids. as I'm not babysitting at the time, I'm drinking my son-in-laws beer, just relaxing on the couch. so as this movie gets going, I'm starting to get into the music and the song lyrics, and the storyline. and I mean this is some good stuff for a kid. so now the movie is almost over, I'm buzzed up pretty good, my 2 year old granddaughter is sitting next to me. and when the ending came, I teared up like a little bitch. :'( :'( :'( :'(  I'm trying to hide it, but basically the whole family see old poppa crying on the couch. the movie was outstanding, I bought 3 of the songs, and I was humming the music for about a week to myself.

so now I'm over this shit. WTF?????? I'm a 270 pound get bigger. this can't happen to a man that can incline 315 6 times with no spot >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.

so what happens next week??? same thing, same story. I'm sitting on the same couch, drinking son-in-laws cheap beer, sitting with little sissy, watching MOANA. same story, great music, great graphics, the rock was great, and I'm crying like a little bitch at the end of the movie.

I can't take these kids movies anymore, they are turning me into Caitlyn Jenner  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: I watch kids movies with the grandkids, and tear up
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 08:22:06 PM »
I think you are a good grandfather for taking the time to watch what your little grandaughter wants to watch with you..

Perhaps you should return the favour and make her watch the last Rambo
"

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 11:48:28 PM »
Welcome to the world. It's a zero sum game and you have people you care about in this dangerous world. This is real life and it is brutal.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 12:22:19 AM »

I can't take these kids movies anymore, they are turning me into Caitlyn Jenner  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Of course you have heard of...Bronies?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 04:26:42 AM »
The sad part to this whole thing is you think you can incline 315.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 04:40:20 AM »
A little anti-E should fix you right up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 05:08:58 AM »
When you find yourself getting emotional just lean over and slap your grandkid in the back of the head.  Good for em.  Builds character.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 06:17:51 AM »
If you are on TRT, get some bloods and an some Aromasin. Estrogen rebound...
And he can bench 315 with ease, saw the vids. No fake weights on ole JC.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 06:23:39 AM »
Next update will be that you are breaking up with your wife of 30 years to move in with your boyfriend.

so I'm at my daughters house visiting the family, and she puts on the kids movie TROLLS. its a musical cartoon movie for kids. as I'm not babysitting at the time, I'm drinking my son-in-laws beer, just relaxing on the couch. so as this movie gets going, I'm starting to get into the music and the song lyrics, and the storyline. and I mean this is some good stuff for a kid. so now the movie is almost over, I'm buzzed up pretty good, my 2 year old granddaughter is sitting next to me. and when the ending came, I teared up like a little bitch. :'( :'( :'( :'(  I'm trying to hide it, but basically the whole family see old poppa crying on the couch. the movie was outstanding, I bought 3 of the songs, and I was humming the music for about a week to myself.

so now I'm over this shit. WTF?????? I'm a 270 pound get bigger. this can't happen to a man that can incline 315 6 times with no spot >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.

so what happens next week??? same thing, same story. I'm sitting on the same couch, drinking son-in-laws cheap beer, sitting with little sissy, watching MOANA. same story, great music, great graphics, the rock was great, and I'm crying like a little bitch at the end of the movie.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 06:27:06 AM »
it's called being human , others on here should try it sometime.... you're still a bull in the weight room.. ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »
You are big but also fat, aromatase enzyme lives in fat cells, more fat = more test converted to estrogen. Lose weight or use an ai to compliment your trt

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 10:22:01 AM »
If you are on TRT, get some bloods and an some Aromasin. Estrogen rebound...
And he can bench 315 with ease, saw the vids. No fake weights on ole JC.

He's a good bro. I was trolling

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 12:15:18 PM »
I would understand if you were watching field of dreams when he sees his dad, or my life with Michael Keaton, but not those movies.

Not normal and not acceptable
w

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 12:31:15 PM »
you probably take drugs

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2017, 01:38:26 PM »

I'm sure they know his estrogen is spiking.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 10:59:35 AM »

Watch the movie Up, and maybe kubo and the two strings. Bring kleenex

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 09:54:01 PM »
Watch the movie Up, and maybe kubo and the two strings. Bring kleenex

BOOOOM! Tangled and possibly Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 04:57:18 AM »
It probably had less to do with the movies and more to do with your granddaughter.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 08:07:44 AM »
I would understand if you were watching field of dreams when he sees his dad, or my life with Michael Keaton, but not those movies.

Not normal and not acceptable

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Y