Author Topic: Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day  (Read 2545 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day
It’s known as the “propaganda document”
Apparently Spicy and Priebus used to fight over who got to deliver this to our "boy king"

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 10:26:01 PM »
Apparently Spicy and Priebus used to fight over who got to deliver this to our "boy king"

I guess they leave out the transcripts with Prime Minister Turnbull and President Peña Nieto.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 11:22:21 PM »
I guess they leave out the transcripts with Prime Minister Turnbull and President Peña Nieto.

most likely

it's allegedly referred to by the presenters as "propaganda"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 04:34:48 AM »
a

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 07:16:10 AM »

With so much Trump winning it will have to become 3X a day soon.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 08:10:01 AM »
With so much Trump winning it will have to become 3X a day soon.

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 08:44:51 AM »
This another reason why Trump is winning. While leftists like Strawman and the MSM are using Alinski tactics to attack Trump and bullshit fake collusion, he's actually working on policy, the economy, social issues and foreign affairs. This guy had done more good for this country in six months than Obama has even thought of in the last eight years.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 02:50:55 PM »
The delusional love the delusional Trump. They think he's going to fix all their problems.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »
The delusional love the delusional Trump. They think he's going to fix all their problems.

You thought obama was going to fix everything.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 03:11:14 PM »
This another reason why Trump is winning. While leftists like Strawman and the MSM are using Alinski tactics to attack Trump and bullshit fake collusion, he's actually working on policy, the economy, social issues and foreign affairs. This guy had done more good for this country in six months than Obama has even thought of in the last eight years.

LOL @ Alinsky tactics

If Trumptards needs his ego stroked twice a day and people around are him are telling that to the media then why should we ignore it?

Just so President Snowflake doesn't get his feeling hurt

I realize I'm talking to the idiot who spent the last 8 years posting bogus shit about Obama and getting his ass handed to him on a daily basis so I'm not actually expecting a coherent response from you

Regarding "the winning", the last thing Trump won was the popular vote

He's lost everything else he's been involved with since November 8, 2016

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 04:34:49 PM »
I didn't think much of anything. You complain everyday how Obama has ruined your life for 8 years and now drumpf can do no wrong and everything is great again.  ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 09:41:46 AM »

I agree that the left is being stupid and their histrionics are actually helping Trump, but as for the rest... the bits about Trump "working on policy, the economy, social issues and foreign affairs" and having done good for this country, let's just not go that far.

From where I stand, unless things change—quickly and significantly—I suspect that Trump will go down in history as a delusional do-nothing and a bloviating blowhard.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 09:53:35 AM »
I agree that the left is being stupid and their histrionics are actually helping Trump, but as for the rest... the bits about Trump "working on policy, the economy, social issues and foreign affairs" and having done good for this country, let's just not go that far.

From where I stand, unless things change—quickly and significantly—I suspect that Trump will go down in history as a delusional do-nothing and a bloviating blowhard.

X2.

Although, much like during the election, all of the Washington establishment is seemingly against him, trying his hands. He does come off as a bit of a douche with the constant tweeting though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
It's really quite odd that Trump has been such a failure at getting any of his agenda into action

He told us on the campaign trail that no one knew the system better than he did and the he alone could fix it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 10:30:56 AM »
It's really quite odd that Trump has been such a failure at getting any of his agenda into action

He told us on the campaign trail that no one knew the system better than he did and the he alone could fix it.

So why are you melting down daily.  You should be happy

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 10:48:14 AM »

Wouldn't that make him a decent president in Libertarians' book?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 11:05:32 AM »

how is posting articles that are in the news melting?

It's not like I'm constantly calling Trump a secret marxist/muslim/atheist, gay choomer, crackhead twink who wants to collapse the nation

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 01:18:26 PM »
Wouldn't that make him a decent president in Libertarians' book?

Hardly... doing nothing doesn't advance the cause of liberty. In fact, many of Trump's positions are as far removed from libertarian positions as humanly possible.

The reality is that Trump's positions are mostly populist with some conspiracy mixed in for good measure. You know the recipe: a pinch of Rush Limbaugh there, and a dash of Sean Hannity there. A sprinkling of the lesser known "conservative" spices, and finish with a light dusting of Alex Jones pixie dust. Bake for about an hour; you'll know it's done when there's a tweet by @realDonaldTrump. Repeat as often as necessary.

Trump may be a lot of things. A libertarian isn't one of them.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 01:50:36 PM »
but obama destroyed everything, so we need trump to fix it all now. right?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 04:50:26 PM »

List off what he has done.  Nothing but run his fuckin mouth.  He is a worldwide laughing stock.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 06:04:00 PM »

"They" are in for a huge surprise.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 06:07:26 PM »

Maybe you did, but I am more realistic than to believe everything will be fixed during one administration. Even it were possible to fix the issues at hand when a new administration comes in, there are sure to be new issues throughout their term.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2017, 06:16:53 PM »

Good post. Trump's presidential history, as you describe it, began the day he decided to run for President. There was fair warning though out the primary and general election campaigns. A lot of folks chose to ignore it and many of those same folks continue to do this. I'm not sure how far Trump can go before the wakeup call comes. As far as Trump has stated, it will go as far as he wants to take it. That says a lot about his shrinking base of blind sheep.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 02:32:10 PM »
Remember when he mocked the disabled reporter? That was really professional, christian conduct.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2017, 12:28:17 PM »

wait... how is he winning?