Author Topic: Poland, only accepting European immigrants, not African or Middle Eastern!  (Read 3053 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Guess all those "dumb Polish" jokes were off base.

Rimstinger

Who wants to migrate to Poland  ::)

It's a shithole full of backward slavics most living below the poverty line, anyone with any sense has already left the country to live and work in the UK and Germany...etc.

All migrants are gona do is get their papers sorted in a European country like Poland and fuck off to England or Sweden asap where benefits alone exceed the average salary is Poland.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Good for Poland.

I applaud and hail such courage and nationalism when the latter is derided by seemingly every western cuck government.

As well, Poland has produced some of the very finest death metal, so Fortress is a fan.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Glad to see the Slavic peoples bucking the system, Brussels must be having a stroke. Too bad the Anglo Saxons and Teutons weren't as protective of their peoples.  :-\

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
trying to solve a problem that will never exist, not even refugees want to stay in poland

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Guess all those "dumb Polish" jokes were off base.

Racist anti-Polish author:

Larry Wilde, born Herman Wildman, in Jersey City, New Jersey, was the fourth child of Jewish parents Gertrude and Selig Wildman. His siblings were Milton, Benjamin and Miriam. He chose Larry Wilde as a professional name when he began a career in show business.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Who wants to migrate to Poland  ::)

It's a shithole full of backward slavics most living below the poverty line, anyone with any sense has already left the country to live and work in the UK and Germany...etc.

All migrants are gona do is get their papers sorted in a European country like Poland and fuck off to England or Sweden asap where benefits alone exceed the average salary is Poland.

Actually its the other way round, the ones who are educated and have brains stayed, the thickos went to the UK that's why in the UK its Poles cleaning toilets and that.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
did Poland ever managed to get their current president a decent airplane?.....a few years ago, their President along with several cabinet members died in a plane crash (it was a Russian made plane which was at least 20yrs old and wasn't air worthy).......

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Good for Poland.

I applaud and hail such courage and nationalism when the latter is derided by seemingly every western cuck government.

As well, Poland has produced some of the very finest death metal, so Fortress is a fan.

Who do you like for Polish black and death metal? I like Graceland and Vader.

Poland should've teamed up with Germany in an alliance to fight the Soviet Union. It would've been a protected great country rather than a commie dungeon for almost 50 years!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I commend Poland for this move! Good going!

I was Pro-Lech Walesa back in the day.

Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
Who do you like for Polish black and death metal? I like Graceland and Vader.

Poland should've teamed up with Germany in an alliance to fight the Soviet Union. It would've been a protected great country rather than a commie dungeon for almost 50 years!

Too many to mention, but I worship Vader, Decapitated, Behemoth, and a dozen or more. I probably own over 100 CDs by Polish bands.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Too many to mention, but I worship Vader, Decapitated, Behemoth, and a dozen or more. I probably own over 100 CDs by Polish bands.

Do you listen to Honor?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Poland produced John III Sobieski, one of the greatest European leaders in history. He led a Christian coalition army to victory against the Ottomans in the battle of Vienna. He was later called the "Savior of Vienna and Western European civilization". Looks like his spirit remains strong in the hearts and minds of the Polish people.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Do you listen to Honor?

No. Am not aware of the band. Will sample. Thanks.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Spain tourist-beach invasion on Wed aug 9, 2017.

BBFan

• Getbig II
did Poland ever managed to get their current president a decent airplane?.....a few years ago, their President along with several cabinet members died in a plane crash (it was a Russian made plane which was at least 20yrs old and wasn't air worthy).......

The plane has nothing to do with the crash.It was pilot error and some other factors involved.Russian planes are way more reliable than you think.