Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2017, 03:54:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 127805 times)
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1875 on: October 07, 2017, 02:21:07 PM »

so you believe the doctor took no action as a result.

Jeez mate, he has to act on any complaint you make and document it, just in case you complain about it later.

Thats an official complaint.

Why are you incapable of understanding how the real world works?
Report to moderator   Logged
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1876 on: October 07, 2017, 02:22:54 PM »

ESFitness : I wrote an article about insulin and Paul Bernstein stole it on me
Random getbigger: Post the article...
ESFitness : Show me where I said I wrote an article about insulin, show me!!

I see you like to play the little fucken word games to there Dungeons & Dragons of Truth.

I wrote the article. I emailed it to Paul. I expect get to get Western Union the 60 or 80 bucks for the article. I don't hear back from him. Couple weeks later I see the article on his website with his name at the top. Unedited.

This is show the article. Fucking Google it you dumb ass fucking bitches think I'm going to do your work for you? you stupid fuck.

And the other English Sissy does the same thing fucking Jeffrey does and twist what I say around and make it seem like it's a fucking how-to article on insulin. lol there must be a common thing with you English fucking sissies. Fucked inbreds with yellow chiclets for teeth. Are you crosseyed as well? Maybe that's the reason for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

I gotta spell everything out to you like you're all retarded and the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Its a bad look Dungeons & Dragons of Truth
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1877 on: October 07, 2017, 02:24:19 PM »

I see you like to play the little fucken word games to there Dungeons & Dragons of Truth.

I wrote the article. I emailed it to Paul. I expect get to get Western Union the 60 or 80 bucks for the article. I don't hear back from him. Couple weeks later I see the article on his website with his name at the top. Unedited.

This is show the article. Fucking Google it you dumb ass fucking bitches think I'm going to do your work for you? you stupid fuck.

And the other English Sissy does the same thing fucking Jeffrey does and twist what I say around and make it seem like it's a fucking how-to article on insulin. lol there must be a common thing with you English fucking sissies. Fucked inbreds with yellow chiclets for teeth. Are you crosseyed as well? Maybe that's the reason for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

I gotta spell everything out to you like you're all retarded and the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Its a bad look Dungeons & Dragons of Truth

are you sure it wasnt $200?
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1878 on: October 07, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »

so you believe the doctor took no action as a result.

Jeez mate, he has to act on any complaint you make and document it, just in case you complain about it later.

Thats an official complaint.

Why are you incapable of understanding how the real world works?

So your dumbass inbred brain thanks I filed a complaint with the doctor? You stupid mother fucker I swear to God you're fucking just your dumb ass fucking shit there's no other way to put it you're just fucking dense.

Maybe you inbred snaggletooth Forks over there douche it a little bit different. But I doubt it. I think youre just living in your own little world and making up you're a little scenarios about what happened
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1879 on: October 07, 2017, 02:27:05 PM »

are you sure it wasnt $200?

Not from Paul I don't believe
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1880 on: October 07, 2017, 03:45:03 PM »

Not from Paul I don't believe

would you like me to post your quote of you saying it was $200?
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1881 on: October 07, 2017, 03:46:57 PM »

So your dumbass inbred brain thanks I filed a complaint with the doctor? You stupid mother fucker I swear to God you're fucking just your dumb ass fucking shit there's no other way to put it you're just fucking dense.

Maybe you inbred snaggletooth Forks over there douche it a little bit different. But I doubt it. I think youre just living in your own little world and making up you're a little scenarios about what happened

you don't have to "file" anything, you made a complaint against a member of staff to at least two other senior members of staff, do you really think for one minute that wasnt written down and recorded?
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1882 on: October 07, 2017, 03:52:04 PM »

you don't have to "file" anything, you made a complaint against a member of staff to at least two other senior members of staff, do you really think for one minute that wasnt written down and recorded?

tell me how the hospital works. moron. were you there in the room with us? you're telling me what the doctor did? take your personality disorder to another forum.
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1883 on: October 07, 2017, 03:53:03 PM »

tell me how the hospital works. moron. were you there in the room with us? you're telling me what the doctor did? take your personality disorder to another forum.

Its called protocol...

Chances are you made the whole thing up anyway..

I dont care.
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1884 on: October 07, 2017, 03:54:04 PM »

would you like me to post your quote of you saying it was $200?

i don't care if i did.

you care. lol. i HAD been paid 200 for articles back then so it's possible

then again i dont care

you care. fucking loser troll.

i'm still waiting for the other quotes where you lied about me saying shit i didn't, as usual.... you  are  fucking   pathetic.
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1885 on: October 07, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »

Its called protocol...

Chances are you made the whole thing up anyway..

I dont care.

no you do care. you care a lot. you care more about what i do than you do what your wife did today, yesterday, last week etc

your obsession with me is sad. you're too dumb to realize everybody see's it as well. nobody likes you. you contribute absolutely nothing. why would you continue to come to a place where you know nobody likes you and views you as a nuisance.
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1886 on: October 07, 2017, 03:57:18 PM »

i don't care if i did.

you care. lol. i HAD been paid 200 for articles back then so it's possible

then again i dont care

you care. fucking loser troll.

i'm still waiting for the other quotes where you lied about me saying shit i didn't, as usual.... you  are  fucking   pathetic.

stop digging, the holes way too deep already...

unless its joon posting again, if so, Hello mate... Grin
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1887 on: October 07, 2017, 04:02:12 PM »

stop digging, the holes way too deep already...

unless its joon posting again, if so, Hello mate... Grin

digging a hole?

ahhahahahaa fuuuuuuucking pathetic. you should be ashamed of yourself. guess the inbreeding has eliminated any sense of shame for some of you english people.
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1888 on: October 07, 2017, 04:02:21 PM »

no you do care. you care a lot. you care more about what i do than you do what your wife did today, yesterday, last week etc

your obsession with me is sad. you're too dumb to realize everybody see's it as well. nobody likes you. you contribute absolutely nothing. why would you continue to come to a place where you know nobody likes you and views you as a nuisance.

you contribute too much, way too fucking much...
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1889 on: October 07, 2017, 04:03:04 PM »

digging a hole?

ahhahahahaa fuuuuuuucking pathetic. you should be ashamed of yourself. guess the inbreeding has eliminated any sense of shame for some of you english people.

why do you always get personal when you get caught out?
The Wizard of Truth
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

« Reply #1890 on: October 07, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »

You're taking this place a bit too serious man hahahahahaha
polychronopolous
Getbig V

In Loving Memory of 240 aka Rob

« Reply #1891 on: October 07, 2017, 04:38:27 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPGf6RebLhM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPGf6RebLhM</a>
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig IV

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #1892 on: October 07, 2017, 04:58:23 PM »

I take it from the above you don't like us over here in England

Generally speaking I've liked & got with most Americans I've meet either
Over in America or here in England.

Clearly there always some loud foul mouthed stupidly ignorant empty oil barrel type's
That are Neither of use or ornament That I'M not keen on.

I hope that you don't take kindly to disrespect.
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1893 on: October 07, 2017, 05:14:37 PM »

Clearly there always some loud foul mouthed stupidly ignorant empty oil barrel type's

and he still hasnt explained how to use insulin to gain mass.
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1894 on: October 07, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »

and he still hasnt explained how to use insulin to gain mass.

Yea I have phaggot. Use the search feature
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #1895 on: October 07, 2017, 05:22:07 PM »

Generally speaking I have no opinion on people from England. But if you and Jeffrey and whoever else come on here and run your fucking mouth like little fucking girls you make a pretty bad example because you all seem like a little fucking bitches. Grown men Trolling forums lol
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig IV

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #1896 on: October 07, 2017, 07:08:42 PM »

Generally speaking I have no opinion on people from England. But if you and Jeffrey and whoever else come on here and run your fucking mouth like little fucking girls you make a pretty bad example because you all seem like a little fucking bitches. Grown men Trolling forums lol

Whatever Trolling is ?  I have no idea.
I'm Not "Running my fucking mouth"  
That sir is you Running that Hot air sewer of yours & Spewing Verbal Dihorrea
Useless Drivel & Rhetoric all over the place

Little Bitches  Roll Eyes  The only Pussy here sir Is You.

You sir are a Standing Joke - With Your Bravado Talk.

Like I Said Previous - Please Don't Take Kindly To My Disrespecting You.

So go Yee Forth & Multiply.
Taffin
Getbig V

"Alright I'll help - on one condition..."

« Reply #1897 on: October 19, 2017, 10:33:42 AM »

11 Oct 2017 Mens Health

"Rich Piana's Mysterious Death Raises Questions About Insulin and Bodybuilding

The medical examiner's office says it hasn't finalized Piana's cause of death—but the rumors still point to a dangerous trend

After collapsing and spending two weeks in a medically induced coma, celebrity bodybuilder Rich Piana died in August at the age of 46.

The exact cause of his death has yet to be determined, but that certainly hasn’t stopped people from speculating about potential causes. First, there were reports that an overdose might have been to blame. Now, there are rumors that Piana might have died from using insulin, the hormone that regulates your body's blood sugar. People who inject insulin and who already produce the hormone naturally can see their blood glucose levels drop dangerously low—and if they don't ingest additional sugar to bring their blood glucose back up, the consequences can be fatal

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/rich-piana-death-insulin-rumors-bodybuilding

T
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

Gimmicks r like viruses, you have good & bad ones.

« Reply #1898 on: October 19, 2017, 11:31:57 AM »

One day he might do a comeback, right babe?
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #1899 on: October 19, 2017, 11:40:04 AM »

11 Oct 2017 Mens Health

"Rich Piana's Mysterious Death Raises Questions About Insulin and Bodybuilding

The medical examiner's office says it hasn't finalized Piana's cause of death—but the rumors still point to a dangerous trend

After collapsing and spending two weeks in a medically induced coma, celebrity bodybuilder Rich Piana died in August at the age of 46.

The exact cause of his death has yet to be determined, but that certainly hasn’t stopped people from speculating about potential causes. First, there were reports that an overdose might have been to blame. Now, there are rumors that Piana might have died from using insulin, the hormone that regulates your body's blood sugar. People who inject insulin and who already produce the hormone naturally can see their blood glucose levels drop dangerously low—and if they don't ingest additional sugar to bring their blood glucose back up, the consequences can be fatal

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/rich-piana-death-insulin-rumors-bodybuilding
So either A) no one knows the exact cause, or B) it is known, but the family doesn't want to say.
If it is the latter, then wouldn't that go against what Rich was about? Didn't he talk about his steroid usage? Wasn't he all about keeping it real, all about the fans, and letting the fans know about GH, insulin usage, training, and supps?
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!