Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476629 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1875 on: October 07, 2017, 02:27:05 PM »
are you sure it wasnt $200?

Not from Paul I don't believe

Simple Simon

« Reply #1876 on: October 07, 2017, 03:45:03 PM »
Not from Paul I don't believe

would you like me to post your quote of you saying it was $200?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1877 on: October 07, 2017, 03:46:57 PM »
So your dumbass inbred brain thanks I filed a complaint with the doctor? You stupid mother fucker I swear to God you're fucking just your dumb ass fucking shit there's no other way to put it you're just fucking dense.

Maybe you inbred snaggletooth Forks over there douche it a little bit different. But I doubt it. I think youre just living in your own little world and making up you're a little scenarios about what happened

you don't have to "file" anything, you made a complaint against a member of staff to at least two other senior members of staff, do you really think for one minute that wasnt written down and recorded?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1878 on: October 07, 2017, 03:52:04 PM »
you don't have to "file" anything, you made a complaint against a member of staff to at least two other senior members of staff, do you really think for one minute that wasnt written down and recorded?

tell me how the hospital works. moron. were you there in the room with us? you're telling me what the doctor did? take your personality disorder to another forum.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1879 on: October 07, 2017, 03:53:03 PM »

tell me how the hospital works. moron. were you there in the room with us? you're telling me what the doctor did? take your personality disorder to another forum.

Its called protocol...

Chances are you made the whole thing up anyway..

I dont care.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1880 on: October 07, 2017, 03:54:04 PM »
would you like me to post your quote of you saying it was $200?

i don't care if i did.

you care. lol. i HAD been paid 200 for articles back then so it's possible

then again i dont care

you care. fucking loser troll.

i'm still waiting for the other quotes where you lied about me saying shit i didn't, as usual.... you  are  fucking   pathetic.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1881 on: October 07, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »
Its called protocol...

Chances are you made the whole thing up anyway..

I dont care.

no you do care. you care a lot. you care more about what i do than you do what your wife did today, yesterday, last week etc

your obsession with me is sad. you're too dumb to realize everybody see's it as well. nobody likes you. you contribute absolutely nothing. why would you continue to come to a place where you know nobody likes you and views you as a nuisance.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1882 on: October 07, 2017, 03:57:18 PM »
i don't care if i did.

you care. lol. i HAD been paid 200 for articles back then so it's possible

then again i dont care

you care. fucking loser troll.

i'm still waiting for the other quotes where you lied about me saying shit i didn't, as usual.... you  are  fucking   pathetic.

stop digging, the holes way too deep already...

unless its joon posting again, if so, Hello mate... ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1883 on: October 07, 2017, 04:02:12 PM »
stop digging, the holes way too deep already...

unless its joon posting again, if so, Hello mate... ;D

digging a hole?

ahhahahahaa fuuuuuuucking pathetic. you should be ashamed of yourself. guess the inbreeding has eliminated any sense of shame for some of you english people.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1884 on: October 07, 2017, 04:02:21 PM »

no you do care. you care a lot. you care more about what i do than you do what your wife did today, yesterday, last week etc

your obsession with me is sad. you're too dumb to realize everybody see's it as well. nobody likes you. you contribute absolutely nothing. why would you continue to come to a place where you know nobody likes you and views you as a nuisance.

you contribute too much, way too fucking much...

Simple Simon

« Reply #1885 on: October 07, 2017, 04:03:04 PM »
digging a hole?

ahhahahahaa fuuuuuuucking pathetic. you should be ashamed of yourself. guess the inbreeding has eliminated any sense of shame for some of you english people.

why do you always get personal when you get caught out?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1886 on: October 07, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »
I see you like to play the little fucken word games to there Dungeons & Dragons of Truth.

I wrote the article. I emailed it to Paul. I expect get to get Western Union the 60 or 80 bucks for the article. I don't hear back from him. Couple weeks later I see the article on his website with his name at the top. Unedited.

This is show the article. Fucking Google it you dumb ass fucking bitches think I'm going to do your work for you? you stupid fuck.

And the other English Sissy does the same thing fucking Jeffrey does and twist what I say around and make it seem like it's a fucking how-to article on insulin. lol there must be a common thing with you English fucking sissies. Fucked inbreds with yellow chiclets for teeth. Are you crosseyed as well? Maybe that's the reason for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

I gotta spell everything out to you like you're all retarded and the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Its a bad look Dungeons & Dragons of Truth
You're taking this place a bit too serious man hahahahahaha

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1887 on: October 07, 2017, 04:38:27 PM »
I see you like to play the little fucken word games to there Dungeons & Dragons of Truth.

I wrote the article. I emailed it to Paul. I expect get to get Western Union the 60 or 80 bucks for the article. I don't hear back from him. Couple weeks later I see the article on his website with his name at the top. Unedited.

This is show the article. Fucking Google it you dumb ass fucking bitches think I'm going to do your work for you? you stupid fuck.

And the other English Sissy does the same thing fucking Jeffrey does and twist what I say around and make it seem like it's a fucking how-to article on insulin. lol there must be a common thing with you English fucking sissies. Fucked inbreds with yellow chiclets for teeth. Are you crosseyed as well? Maybe that's the reason for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

I gotta spell everything out to you like you're all retarded and the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Its a bad look Dungeons & Dragons of Truth

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1888 on: October 07, 2017, 04:58:23 PM »

I take it from the above you don't like us over here in England

Generally speaking I've liked & got with most Americans I've meet either
Over in America or here in England.

Clearly there always some loud foul mouthed stupidly ignorant empty oil barrel type's
That are Neither of use or ornament That I'M not keen on.

I hope that you don't take kindly to disrespect.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1889 on: October 07, 2017, 05:14:37 PM »

Clearly there always some loud foul mouthed stupidly ignorant empty oil barrel type's

and he still hasnt explained how to use insulin to gain mass.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1890 on: October 07, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »
and he still hasnt explained how to use insulin to gain mass.

Yea I have phaggot. Use the search feature

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1891 on: October 07, 2017, 05:22:07 PM »

Generally speaking I have no opinion on people from England. But if you and Jeffrey and whoever else come on here and run your fucking mouth like little fucking girls you make a pretty bad example because you all seem like a little fucking bitches. Grown men Trolling forums lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1892 on: October 07, 2017, 07:08:42 PM »
Generally speaking I have no opinion on people from England. But if you and Jeffrey and whoever else come on here and run your fucking mouth like little fucking girls you make a pretty bad example because you all seem like a little fucking bitches. Grown men Trolling forums lol

Whatever Trolling is ?  I have no idea.
I'm Not "Running my fucking mouth"  
That sir is you Running that Hot air sewer of yours & Spewing Verbal Dihorrea
Useless Drivel & Rhetoric all over the place

Little Bitches  ::)  The only Pussy here sir Is You.

You sir are a Standing Joke - With Your Bravado Talk.

Like I Said Previous - Please Don't Take Kindly To My Disrespecting You.

So go Yee Forth & Multiply.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1893 on: October 19, 2017, 10:33:42 AM »
11 Oct 2017 Mens Health

"Rich Piana's Mysterious Death Raises Questions About Insulin and Bodybuilding

The medical examiner's office says it hasn't finalized Piana's cause of death—but the rumors still point to a dangerous trend

After collapsing and spending two weeks in a medically induced coma, celebrity bodybuilder Rich Piana died in August at the age of 46.

The exact cause of his death has yet to be determined, but that certainly hasn’t stopped people from speculating about potential causes. First, there were reports that an overdose might have been to blame. Now, there are rumors that Piana might have died from using insulin, the hormone that regulates your body's blood sugar. People who inject insulin and who already produce the hormone naturally can see their blood glucose levels drop dangerously low—and if they don't ingest additional sugar to bring their blood glucose back up, the consequences can be fatal

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/rich-piana-death-insulin-rumors-bodybuilding
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1894 on: October 19, 2017, 11:31:57 AM »
One day he might do a comeback, right babe?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1895 on: October 19, 2017, 11:40:04 AM »
11 Oct 2017 Mens Health

"Rich Piana's Mysterious Death Raises Questions About Insulin and Bodybuilding

The medical examiner's office says it hasn't finalized Piana's cause of death—but the rumors still point to a dangerous trend

After collapsing and spending two weeks in a medically induced coma, celebrity bodybuilder Rich Piana died in August at the age of 46.

The exact cause of his death has yet to be determined, but that certainly hasn’t stopped people from speculating about potential causes. First, there were reports that an overdose might have been to blame. Now, there are rumors that Piana might have died from using insulin, the hormone that regulates your body's blood sugar. People who inject insulin and who already produce the hormone naturally can see their blood glucose levels drop dangerously low—and if they don't ingest additional sugar to bring their blood glucose back up, the consequences can be fatal

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/rich-piana-death-insulin-rumors-bodybuilding
So either A) no one knows the exact cause, or B) it is known, but the family doesn't want to say.
If it is the latter, then wouldn't that go against what Rich was about? Didn't he talk about his steroid usage? Wasn't he all about keeping it real, all about the fans, and letting the fans know about GH, insulin usage, training, and supps?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1896 on: October 19, 2017, 11:54:48 AM »
So either A) no one knows the exact cause, or B) it is known, but the family doesn't want to say.
If it is the latter, then wouldn't that go against what Rich was about? Didn't he talk about his steroid usage? Wasn't he all about keeping it real, all about the fans, and letting the fans know about GH, insulin usage, training, and supps?

what people say they take and what they actually take seldom marry up.

Rich never mentioned taking opiates but there are now videos of him clearly using.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1897 on: October 19, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »
Sometimes when I read the rantings I am like "wow, derek motherfucking anthony has been reincarnated as Es"

Eric pretty much everyone here at some point on the internet blows a gasket or is at the very least gnashing our teeth at the screen. Some of us like myself fall into it as well once in a while. However, I cannot for the life of me understand how the same 2-3 guys make you melt every single time you are on here. If you got pissed at a different guy trolling you each time you came on or once a week, I would understand, but the same guys every single fucking time??? And the worst part is they even freely admit they are just fucking with you, are trolling etc, and it goes right over your head.

Derek Anthony used to take everything said to him to heart and meltdown all the time, hell he even made meltdown videos. He claimed that he did not take it seriously but everyone knows that was utter bs most of the time at least. Alot of stuff that was said to him at times was justified, and other times it was downright cruel and over the line. And he is no longer with us, which is too bad because he was kinda funny. Wheter people like your posts or not, fact is sometimes you can be pretty funny without trying. But most of the time your rants are over the top and the only difference between yours and dereks was he typed in all caps.

Just saying that not every thread needs to turn into a fight because someone says bullshit to whatever you say. Infact you are not unique in that sense because every getbigger has been accused of it at some point, whether they were or not. The separating factor is most of them would at least figure out they were being fucked with/trolled within a day, oe 10. You have been trolled by the same 2-3 guys for like a year straight, maybe you need to not freak out every time one of these guys tries to troll you or call you a liar.

We have a guy here who faked his own death on here, and allegedly wrote and bragged he sucked a cock for the first time and liked it, to later deny it. he gets trolled and abused mercilessly, yet he rarely ever freaks out. You could leanr something from our resident gollum Shizzo

"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1898 on: October 19, 2017, 07:27:12 PM »
Sometimes when I read the rantings I am like "wow, derek motherfucking anthony has been reincarnated as Es"

Eric pretty much everyone here at some point on the internet blows a gasket or is at the very least gnashing our teeth at the screen. Some of us like myself fall into it as well once in a while. However, I cannot for the life of me understand how the same 2-3 guys make you melt every single time you are on here. If you got pissed at a different guy trolling you each time you came on or once a week, I would understand, but the same guys every single fucking time??? And the worst part is they even freely admit they are just fucking with you, are trolling etc, and it goes right over your head.

Derek Anthony used to take everything said to him to heart and meltdown all the time, hell he even made meltdown videos. He claimed that he did not take it seriously but everyone knows that was utter bs most of the time at least. Alot of stuff that was said to him at times was justified, and other times it was downright cruel and over the line. And he is no longer with us, which is too bad because he was kinda funny. Wheter people like your posts or not, fact is sometimes you can be pretty funny without trying. But most of the time your rants are over the top and the only difference between yours and dereks was he typed in all caps.

Just saying that not every thread needs to turn into a fight because someone says bullshit to whatever you say. Infact you are not unique in that sense because every getbigger has been accused of it at some point, whether they were or not. The separating factor is most of them would at least figure out they were being fucked with/trolled within a day, oe 10. You have been trolled by the same 2-3 guys for like a year straight, maybe you need to not freak out every time one of these guys tries to troll you or call you a liar.

We have a guy here who faked his own death on here, and allegedly wrote and bragged he sucked a cock for the first time and liked it, to later deny it. he gets trolled and abused mercilessly, yet he rarely ever freaks out. You could leanr something from our resident gollum Shizzo

The thing is,  I have company at the moment so make this sort of grief I don't fuck with people it's not my nature I don't troll people and I don't understand why or the mentality of people who do troll people. Liking the famous post that gets reposted all the time I don't tolerate disrespect. I spent a lot of time in a lot and place where if you run your fucking mouth you say something out of line you say something slick you're going to get your teeth knocked down your throat. Not you particularly Nelson just people in general. I don't tolerate in" real life", and I don't tolerate here. So if somebody says something slick runs their mouth trolls they're going to get an appropriate response for me. I have zero chill. As far as Eric Anthony goes Derek was a piece of shit fuck that mother fucker I got into it with that punk bitch plenty of times on a personal level if I can find the phone I would chill a text messages that dude's a bitch it was a bitch from the day he was born insecure Punk guy. Me? I'm not insecure I don't have an insecure bone in my body I don't care how my hundred seventy pounds I don't care if I if I'm 145 pounds I don't take shift nobody ever ever ever. Somebody threatens me and says I should be scared shiftless of some troll on here name wizard of Truth like you some badass in Ireland I don't care. I really do not care. Maybe I'm not like most of you. Maybe I'm not wired the same way some of the guys are here who can take disrespect. Like I said I spent five years in a Penitentiary and I can smell a bitch from a mile away I got no respect for a beta male Punk guy who runs his mouth on a keyboard. In prison we call them sell Warriors guys who run their mouth when their cell doors are locked and you're walking by and the second there are door opens they're scared shiftless little bitch. I really do not care. People say ole if Eric and so-and-so would meet together they probably have a beer and shake hands and laugh? Hahaha I hope they think that. The thing with the Internet is it everybody has giant brass balls and they think they live in real life but all they do is type on keyboards like that fucking pedophile I called a good 20-30 times last night but he's too fucking afraid to answer the phone and actually talk and interact with the actual human being he would rather type on a keyboard on a phone. And that type of shit that's have a bitch behavior is pretty common here. That shit isn't tolerated elsewhere that's what I don't get I don't understand why that type of shit is tolerated here. If a man is a bitch he's a bitch. And I got no respect for somebody who runs their fucking mouth on the internet knowing god damn well they wouldn't say a goddamn thing to my face.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1899 on: October 19, 2017, 07:31:59 PM »
 By the way Derek Anthony was a cokehead meth addict GHB attic painkiller addict who dance naked for men let men jerk them off to pay for his drugs. Me? I'm not a cool kid I'm not a meth addict that shit ain't my thing never was never has been never will be. Derek Anthony? That do can burn in hell for all I care fucking piece of shit. The world is a better place without that mother fucker. I've been essentially clean off of antibiotics for damn near 2 years minus a handful of HRT injections including Maybe three injections for injections in the past I don't know maybe a month or so since I've been out of the hospital. Sure I had an addiction to heroin but I never had the fucking have no dudes jerk me off to pay for it. And I was smart enough to realize when it was a fucking problem and I went to rehab. Ever see Derek Anthony go to rehab? No in fact I went to rehab twice. Me and Derek Anthony ain't the same. Even though I may be 205 pounds or so and what was Derek maybe 230-240 I don't give a fuck if I saw him in person I kick his teeth on his fucking throat the same way I would anybody else to run their fucking mouth. Like I said I do not give a fuck